Why the Lock?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject:

it was reported on am570.

which means that it was made up and completely not true.
Tarzan008
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject:

karlmalonefan wrote:
Tarzan008 wrote:
karlmalonefan wrote:
apparently we aren't allowed to talk about or speculate about rumors of a kobe trade on lakersground. It's taboo.

Lose the hate,and spite son...And dont try to spew that ol' and tired blather about it's best for the team tired excuse.....
what does your response have to do with the subject at hand and my opinion about it? How is it hate to want a topic kept open for discussion??? Double standards.

Everything you blurt out is anti Kobe, this thread,any thread,get rid of him blah,blah blah....you know it and I know.You have a right to think as you do,but I have a right to defend the best player on the planet.....

.....Lose the hate son! You want this kind of topic open because thats all you are about,getting KObe out of here,you know it......

You got a gripe with Kobe because he called your guy malone out for trying to make time with Kobe's wife?

You cant be more transparent on your hatorade towards Kobe.....And please dont deny it........ You hate, then stand up for whatever it is you are thinking,dont hide behind the.... "I am a laker fan first and think trading Kobe is best for the team" BS....

You cant stand the thought of JO only because it makes Kobe happy,and God forbid that means he may stay in PnG.....

Last edited by Tarzan008 on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject:

I Love Lamp...
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Because it was false representation by the Cannons, of an unsubstantiated rumor.

And I made that quite clear in my post, in the locked thread.

Last edited by Bergamotichek on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steve
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:

Every Lakers game is broadcast on 570. Joel and Stu are liars? What about Chickie?
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Tarzan008 wrote:
karlmalonefan wrote:
Tarzan008 wrote:
karlmalonefan wrote:
apparently we aren't allowed to talk about or speculate about rumors of a kobe trade on lakersground. It's taboo.

Lose the hate,and spite son...And dont try to spew that ol' and tired blather about it's best for the team tired excuse.....
what does your response have to do with the subject at hand and my opinion about it? How is it hate to want a topic kept open for discussion??? Double standards.

Everything you blurt out is anti Kobe, this thread,any thread,get rid of him blah,blah blah....you know it and I know.You have a right to think as you do,but I have a right to defend the best player on the planet.....

.....Lose the hate son! You want this kind of topic open because thats all you are about,getting KObe out of here,you know it......

You got a gripe with Kobe because he called your guy malone out for trying to make time with Kobe's wife?

You cant be more transparent on your hatorade towards Kobe.....And please dont deny it........ You hate, then stand up for whatever it is you are thinking,dont hide behind the.... "I am a laker fan first and think trading Kobe is best for the team" BS....

You cant stand the thought of JO only because it makes Kobe happy,and God forbid that means he may stay in PnG.....

That's it in a nutshell.
karlmalonefan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject:

Tarzan008 wrote:
karlmalonefan wrote:
Tarzan008 wrote:
karlmalonefan wrote:

Are you sure about that? Do a search on my posts and you'll find more than one that says I don't want kobe to go anywhere unless he doesn't want to be here. The only thing I've said is that I don't like the proposed trade for JO. I've also said I think Kobe is selfish and not a team player and his little tirade made him look like a spoiled brat having a tantrum. I wish he would change. Maybe someday he will. This team is better with him on it, no doubt about it, but at what price? If we're making a lateral move, he's gone anyway.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject:

Steve wrote:
ocho wrote:

Every Lakers game is broadcast on 570. Joel and Stu are liars? What about Chickie?

i think you know what i meant.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject:

Still don't get how that one differed from the JO threads. There's nothing of substance to that yet, but it isn't locked or moved to the trade forum . . .
golakersgo121
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:00 pm    Post subject:

Tarzan008 wrote:

I can't stand the thought of trading Bynum AND Odom AND Kwame AND #19 for JO and Tinsley as well, regardless if it makes Kobe happy or not.

Does it make me a hater too?
Tarzan008
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject:

golakersgo121 wrote:
Tarzan008 wrote:

I can't stand the thought of trading Bynum AND Odom AND Kwame AND #19 for JO and Tinsley as well, regardless if it makes Kobe happy or not.

Does it make me a hater too?

No one in there right mind wants to give Bynum,LO,Kwame,#19 for JO and Tinsley.

Myself I hope we can get Jo while keeping Lo. Or if we do give up LO we have another side deal happening,like kwame (valuable because of his expiring K) and a MCkie EXP K for AK47 or camby.Thats my hopes......Kobe,JO,LO,.....Or ..... Kobe,Jo,Camby or AK47.....

All speculation and hopes,lets hope for the best.As for this Kobe hater,it's way beyond just this thread or JO trade.....

As for you golakersgo121.....You only know the real truth about your hate or not for Kobe,it's not showing up in my crystal ball.....Your reason's and beliefs are your own,and quite frankly I dont give a damn....
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject:

Okay guys, this one's getting locked.

JD explained the reason for locking the the thread. This thread is shifting to basketball discussion, which belongs back in the Lounge or Trade Forum.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: