can we please clean up the trash talking

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
its luke lol
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: can we please clean up the trash talking

I, as a laker fan, which i am guessing a lot of people who post here are, am tired of the constant trashing of the team. I come here to read about my favorite team and the GOOD and bad, yet there are threads based solely on calling out the flaws of a player or aspect of the team. I realize as fans we are to point out what is wrong with the team, but there is a certain respectable amount. I cant stand when every single post a member makes is negative. Even when the team is winning, still bashing.

I hope mods can do something to deal with this, like how they handled personal attacks.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject:

Thanks. There are definitely some repeat offenders out there who only do just that. We need to lock a few more threads I think from those who can't help overloading the forum with the same kinds of posts.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: