Official: "PACERS @ LAKERS GAME THREAD" 1-6-08
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 12609
Location: Not "at all" LMAO!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject:

Norm Nixon calling highlights LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mr. Raza
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 1421
Location: LA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject:

In the last 6 games, Bynum has averaged:

17.8 Points
10.3 Rebounds
71 FG%
2.0 Blocks


Last edited by Mr. Raza on Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
VujacicFan
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 6072

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject:

The lack of Sasha really hurts the Lakers' second unit. And you thought Crittenton would be the savior. The kid's got talent but he's not ready yet and is better suited for PG.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Mr. Raza
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 1421
Location: LA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Our bench really struggled tonight, and let the Pacers come back in different occasions. Thankfully, Kobe, Fisher, and Bynum showed up tonight.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KlevrhandL
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 29 Oct 2006
Posts: 231

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Cardom wrote:
PHIL IS AN IDIOT.

KOBE NEEDS TO GET HIS HEAD OF OF HIS ASS.


I'm not reading this guys posts anymore.

Good game from the Lakers tonight. I'm glad Phil let the bench play a little long. It lets the guys know they ain't getting the playing time until they pick up their game.

Go Lakers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Ray_Gonzoles
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 13 Dec 2007
Posts: 2204

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject:

Well it was a sloppy win, but a win none the less.
Now go and win the next two road games.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
melo061
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 8685

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject:

KlevrhandL wrote:
Cardom wrote:
PHIL IS AN IDIOT.

KOBE NEEDS TO GET HIS HEAD OF OF HIS ASS.


I'm not reading this guys posts anymore.

Good game from the Lakers tonight. I'm glad Phil let the bench play a little long. It lets the guys know they ain't getting the playing time until they pick up their game.

Go Lakers!


Don't visit game threads during the game. It's fill with irrational posters having emotional breakdown.

I'm afraid some of them will hurt themselves.
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcrfvP11Hbo
Perfect music.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
targetman
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 04 Sep 2004
Posts: 5503

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject:

KlevrhandL wrote:
Cardom wrote:
PHIL IS AN IDIOT.

KOBE NEEDS TO GET HIS HEAD OF OF HIS ASS.


I'm not reading this guys posts anymore.

Good game from the Lakers tonight. I'm glad Phil let the bench play a little long. It lets the guys know they ain't getting the playing time until they pick up their game.

Go Lakers!


It's hard not to. It's like a crazy uncle screaming at the TV in the den. You try to drown him out but he keeps popping back up.
_________________
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Wolverine
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 21 Mar 2004
Posts: 7754
Location: San Jose, CA

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject:

melo061 wrote:
Don't visit game threads during the game. It's fill with irrational posters having emotional breakdown.

I'm afraid some of them will hurt themselves.


... or others.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=51396

Ace626 wrote:
WE NEED TO WIN THIS (bleep) GAME , IF WE LOSE ILL GO ON OUTSIDE AND START A SHOOTING RANDOM PEOPLE


Ace626 wrote:
(bleep) THESE REFS
ILL KILL EM ALL , ILL (bleep) STAB EM


Ace626 wrote:
I swere if i see that ref right now walking outisde my house , ill (bleep) stab him 30 times then go after his family


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ForumBlueFrank
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 08 Nov 2006
Posts: 12864

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject:

Wolverine wrote:
melo061 wrote:
Don't visit game threads during the game. It's fill with irrational posters having emotional breakdown.

I'm afraid some of them will hurt themselves.


... or others.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=51396

Ace626 wrote:
WE NEED TO WIN THIS (bleep) GAME , IF WE LOSE ILL GO ON OUTSIDE AND START A SHOOTING RANDOM PEOPLE


Ace626 wrote:
(bleep) THESE REFS
ILL KILL EM ALL , ILL (bleep) STAB EM


Ace626 wrote:
I swere if i see that ref right now walking outisde my house , ill (bleep) stab him 30 times then go after his family




Wow, what the hell is up with that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB