Stevie FRANCHISE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should we get Franchise without trading Mihm or Odom?
Yes!
66%
 66%  [ 109 ]
No way!
15%
 15%  [ 26 ]
I'd rather have Payton!
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
I'd rather have Stoudamire!
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
I'd rather have another PG like Watson/Dixon?
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 164

hitmankb
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject:

Some of you guys are silly! If we can get steve frances for a combination of guys that we dont want anyway, then do it. That would be a steal, his trade value will still be there in the summer of 07 if we still wanna go after a big free agent! Sign and trade??? Outside of that, he will be more efficient playing with kobe, lamar, and kwame! hell finally have true susperstar talent in Kobe, Star talent in lamar, and a young athletic big in Kwame! When was the last time Franchise has had that much talent on his team. If I had been on some of the mediocar teams that hes been stuck on id take 17 shots a game too! Not to mention that if we did get him, teams wouldnt be able to lock down on Kobe because you would have to respect francis! Phil can make it work!!!

Im my eyes its a Win, Win situation! We get to dump players that we dont want anyway! Kobe gets true help in the back court! teams cant just lock down on Kobe! We get an athletic, talented PG who passes the ball, is much better than what weve had at PG forever, Will Play better D than roll over and play dead chucky, and is a scoring threat!

At the worst, we have a valuable trade asset. Do it Mitch!!!!!!
AllorNothing on Ron Artest
Quote:
He should be let go of his contract by the Kings to pursue a topnotch psychiatrist in LA.
El Ocho
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject:

GameCock-MD wrote:
OshadowO wrote:
why?
do we need another player who needs the ball to be effective.
Our top two players already need to have the ball in their hands. You guys think its a good idea to have a third guy with the same problem? Seriously?
Francis' ball hogging problems, like kobe go beyond attempted shots. He over dribbles waaay too much.
Big thumbs down from me.

Name one player who can score WITHOUT the basketball...

ill name 2. riggie miller. rip hamilton.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: