Official Lakers vs. Suns 1/17/08 Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Critical Beatdown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject:

cirehawk wrote:
To be honest, it got so bad I actually felt sorry for Kwame. He had to be down just from the mistakes. Add to that the boos, and it was pretty ugly. Phil really should have taken him out. He doesn't give us much, but to damage his psyche like that means we will get NOTHING from him. Bad move Phil.

Bad move fans...one of the worst displays I've seen (of ignorance). We have no choice but to play with Kwame at C for the next 2 months, why boo him off the floor and get him doubting himself (and pressing) any more than is already the case.

Ignorance.

There were probably some Suns fans in the stands leading those boos.
rpadma12
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Lakers sent Smush, Cook out.. next up should be Kwame and Luke.. then we'll truly have a fighting team..
tw-lakbfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject:

If of any consolation, our 2nd unit showed toughness and fought hard.
Orestes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject:

rpadma12 wrote:
Lakers sent Smush, Cook out.. next up should be Kwame and Luke.. then we'll truly have a fighting team..

True enough about Kwame, he's the last schlub left on this team.

Shame about Luke though. I liked him last year, but he's been fairly bad this year, to the point that I think he Tim Thomas'd us.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject:

Orestes wrote:
rpadma12 wrote:

Shame about Luke though. I liked him last year, but he's been fairly bad this year, to the point that I think he Tim Thomas'd us.

Are you a (HBO) Rome fan?

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
LAkers 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject:

Kwame is even more fragile than we all thought if he lets getting booed for his pathetic performance to carry over to the next game. He needs to look in the mirror and do everything he can to contribute to the team if he has any sort of pride and work ethic at all.
Arizona
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan1972 wrote:
Phil needs to take a page from Nellie and the Warriors playbook and play small ball. Kwame is playing worse than Mihm ... and I don't know what is up with Walton. Sit both of those guys at the very least sit Kwame.

They shelved Mihm because he wasn't ready to play, but Kwame is playing even worse than Mihm. Kwame is terrible on both ends of the court. Maybe Kwame is still bothered by some injury ... I don't know, but he is hurting the Lakers and is literally sucking the energy from this team.
Who will play C? LO? He'll get hurt and then we'll really start to lose. Turiaf will get killed or foul out. Lamar with a monster game tonight. Too bad he couldn't get a call from the refs. He was getting hacked and that was a loose ball foul on Skinner when he and LO got into it. The refs totally sucked. Lots of questionable calls on both sides.

“You’ve got to play with pride and guts.” -LO
tw-lakbfan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject:

This one L is also on Phil.

His sutpid rotation and stubbornly stuck with Luke/Kwame.

His defensive strategy to let the perimter opponents wide open.
Orestes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Orestes wrote:
rpadma12 wrote:

Are you a (HBO) Rome fan?

Yeah i liked the show Not where my screen name is from though.
calistrtballr
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Time to start ppl that actually deserve a starting spot.

Turiaf
Odom
Ariza
Kobe
Fisher
10scott10
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Orestes wrote:
rpadma12 wrote:

luke definitly looked affected by his ankle. I mean he had far less jump that he normally does, and just seemed out of step. luckily SF is our deepest position with sasha's return.
LakerFan1972
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject:

calistrtballr wrote:
Time to start ppl that actually deserve a starting spot.

Turiaf
Odom
Ariza
Kobe
Fisher

Shaber
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Jeez, what a set of stats - Luke, Kwame, Lamar and Trevor did not make a single jump-shot! Add Fish making just one...
stopthiZ8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject:

Critical Beatdown wrote:
cirehawk wrote:
To be honest, it got so bad I actually felt sorry for Kwame. He had to be down just from the mistakes. Add to that the boos, and it was pretty ugly. Phil really should have taken him out. He doesn't give us much, but to damage his psyche like that means we will get NOTHING from him. Bad move Phil.

Bad move fans...one of the worst displays I've seen (of ignorance). We have no choice but to play with Kwame at C for the next 2 months, why boo him off the floor and get him doubting himself (and pressing) any more than is already the case.

Ignorance.

There were probably some Suns fans in the stands leading those boos.

I hear you man, the fans should have not booed him. But man how many times is Kwame going to miss the give me onces. Was this his 3or 4 missed dunk in the past like 3 games, this game and the once before sonics was the other game. And when he gets booed he get the ball and screws up again I mean handle the booes like a pro and the crowd will be right behind you. You know what its like employee that you have and never does the work he/she should do and getting great pay. you would fire his/her arse in a heartbeat. I feel bad for Kwame but he derves it and as a professional he should come back and show us that he can play.
doriszhu
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject:

10scott10 wrote:
doriszhu wrote:
Where did that Kwame go, the one played great in the first round playoff series against the suns???? At that time he was the "in-side" man, what happened??

his psyche had healed, but then he got accused of rape after game 4, and he ahs never been as tough. not to say he was tough before, but seriously

That's true.
mike_dee23
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject:

I'd like to see this rotation, based on this game alone and with hopes that Rad and Mihm will get back quickly...

1st unit
Fisher
Kobe
Ariza
Odom
Turiaf

2nd Unit
Farmar
Sasha
Kobe
Rad
Mihm

3rd Unit
Farmar
Sasha
Ariza
Odom
Mihm

Then back to the starting 5. No Luke, No Kwame. Very limited Fisher if he's not hitting.
calistrtballr
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject:

luke can take all the time off he wants to heal, we wont miss a beat. Its all about Ariza.
DazedAndConfused
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject:

I'd rather see Ariza in for the full 48 then let Walton get any more PT. At least Ariza has the potential to develop into a good NBA player.
Heir
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject:

http://www.kb24.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=18653
We are earth people on a spiritual journey to the stars. Our quest, our earth walk, is to look within, to know who we are, to see that we are connected to all things, that there is no separation, only in the mind.
Sportsmuze
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject:

I am so sick of this crap about dumping off Kwame/not having him start. Do none of you realize that HE IS COMING BACK FROM INJURY AND HAS NO LIFT. HE IS BEING FORCED INTO THE STARTING POSITION BECAUSE WE HAVE NO CENTERS. HE MISSES DUNKS BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE THE LIFT TO GET HIS WRISTS OVER THE RIM. HE MISSES LAYUPS BECAUSE THE WAY HE IS GOING TO THE BASKET IS UNFIMILIAR.

Every tard here who just boos and calls him trash and blah blah blah and get rid of him , bench him, take him out. JUST DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE (bleep) IS GOING ON. The guy cannot JUMP right now, and he is FORCED into the starting rotation, and you (bleep) hate him for it. Ridiculous.

I am SO sick of going to every thread and seeing Kwame this Kwame that terrible blah take him out. FISHER SUCKED(NOT INJURED), WALTON SUCKED(ALSO INJURED), KWAME SUCKED(ALSO F'ING INJURED).
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46
Page 46 of 46
Jump to: