Paul Pierce is a F A K E R!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KanyeEast
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Paul Pierce is a F A K E R!!!

Pierce is a F A K E R! He FAKED his injury, He FAKED being a gang banger and throwing up signs, He FAKED being tough at a club and got stab in the face by Boston’s own Benzino. We need to chant F A K E R! F A K E R! when he has the ball!!!

Last edited by KanyeEast on Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:44 am; edited 2 times in total
KanyeEast
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject:

Why are they Bleeping out my word F A K E R? Its not a bad word
ElginBaylor
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject:

Dude, what's your problem? Pierce outplayed us last night, plain and simple. I'm sorry, but if there's anything Paul Pierce isn't it's a fake.

I hate to see our team lose as much as the next guy, but when someone outplays us I'm not going to start questioning his character. I just we go out next game and do our best to shut him down.
Kobi-wan-kenobi
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:38 am    Post subject:

It made me sick having to watch the replays of Pierce getting "hurt" and than coming back in to hit a couple 3's... They showed that damn replay after every commercial break.

He didnt even get hurt... He just needed to wipe his vag off in the locker room.
MagicmanLAL
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:
Dude, what's your problem? Pierce outplayed us last night, plain and simple. I'm sorry, but if there's anything Paul Pierce isn't it's a fake.

I hate to see our team lose as much as the next guy, but when someone outplays us I'm not going to start questioning his character. I just we go out next game and do our best to shut him down.

He is a phony peice of crap. He was smiling when he ame on the court. He wanted to be Willus Reid.
Jinza
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject:

MagicmanLAL wrote:
ElginBaylor wrote:

He is a phony peice of crap. He was smiling when he ame on the court. He wanted to be Willus Reid.

Hahah, that's funny. You're probably right. The NBA is about big egos and showmanship - expect theatrics.
HyeLakers
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject:

ElginBaylor wrote:

Haha what? If he is anything its fake.
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject:

There's no doubt it was fake. You don't go from a wheel chair to literally hopping out of the locker room unless the injury was not that bad to begin with.
Worthy42
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject:

Last night has cemented him in my mind for the league's biggest (bleep) with those antics.

Last edited by Worthy42 on Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
klee1113
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:39 am    Post subject:

http://kellymlee.googlepages.com/oscar1.jpg
XTC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject:

Agree those antics by PP would allow him to be considered to be a fakеr and there's no need for that.
Laker Lurker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject:

Since when did he join the Lakers
cbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject:

Logically, it doesn't make sense.

In the middle of a heated game, lead swinging back and forth, and you say to yourself....

"Ok, next time I get hit, I'm going to fall to the ground, pretend I've blown out my knee, then come back so I can fire up my team and be the hero. Yes, this could backfire. By the time I come back, we might be down by 10 and might lose this game....might lose this series, but what the heck. I'll do it anyway."

"Ooooohhhhh, I just got hit in the back of the knee!! Perfect.....HERE I GO!!!!!"

To quote Plaschke, C'MON. He used to be a wimp. He's now playing like a warrior and beat us plain and simple. I give him his props.
LALdynasty!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject:

All I know is that I sprained my knee a couple years ago and I was in about the same pain as Pierce (that is if he was not faking it) and there is no way in hell I was walking that same day let alone skipping, planting, cutting, and nailing jumpers. I was on crutches for weeks. HE'S A F A K E R!

hes not a f a k e r game wise. yes he is good. but he is a drama queen.
Kobi-wan-kenobi
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject:

What makes me even more sick is the Celtics fans that are now worshipping the ground he walks on. On the realgm board the Celtics fans are talking about what a legendary performance he had and all this other bull****.

Oh, and Pierce's quote about how God must've sent him an angel is downright embarrassing. The guy is a complete toolbag.
LakerHabib
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject:

We'll see what develops of this, but it could simply be this: he overreacted. He didn't intend on going down during a crucial stretch in the game, but the second he felt any pain he went down and perceived it as a horrible injury... psyched himself out, and the self-fulfilling prophecy came into effect as he needed to be carried off by his teammates and put on a wheel chair. I mean, come on, since when do you go from needed assistance off the court to coming back with less than two minutes of gametime passing by?
From the way he sold it, my friends and I thought that it was the unfortunate end of the series for him (and the Celtics).

IMO: he just scared himself and dramatized it.

Amen to that!
PROPHET
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject:

The dramatics is what gets me the dude was actually crying! No need for that be a man!

Last edited by PROPHET on Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Banzai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject:

klee1113 wrote:
http://kellymlee.googlepages.com/oscar1.jpg
Worthy42
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:32 am    Post subject:

It was definitely the theatrics and over dramatizing of things that sours me. He asked to be carried off like a woman in labor and then wheeled to the tables. Then jogs on out 3 mins later.

If you guys didn't notice he was getting toasted by Kobe up to that point. All his 3ptrs and scoring didn't matter because Kobe was answering his scoring blow for blow taking away the crowd and his glory...the Lakers were still up 4 despite his scoring outburst, then he got beat one last time before he took to the floor. Total (bleep).
clubced
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject:

It's possible that the knee will swell to the size of a balloon and won't be able to go in Game 2. Is it possible that by playing on it -- fueled by adrenaline -- will make it worse?

If not, perhaps Laker defenders should send a message to Pierce's knee every time he goes to the paint.
Rick12322
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject:

LALdynasty! wrote:
All I know is that I sprained my knee a couple years ago and I was in about the same pain as Pierce (that is if he was not faking it) and there is no way in hell I was walking that same day let alone skipping, planting, cutting, and nailing jumpers. I was on crutches for weeks. HE'S A F A K E R!

I never thought I'd meet Wade's equal but alas once again I have.
Rick12322
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject:

clubced wrote:
It's possible that the knee will swell to the size of a balloon and won't be able to go in Game 2. Is it possible that by playing on it -- fueled by adrenaline -- will make it worse?

If not, perhaps Laker defenders should send a message to Pierce's knee every time he goes to the paint.

Nothing dirty, just make him move sidewise to defend.
XTC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject:

LALdynasty! wrote:

Yeah gamewise he did bring it after he came back, but a lot of people are going to label him an Oscar-winning FAKΕR after that scene.
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject:

XTC wrote:
LALdynasty! wrote:

Yeah gamewise he did bring it after he came back, but a lot of people are going to label him an Oscar-winning FAKΕR after that scene.

Yeah it was a little dramatic, even if he is my dude and all, but you can't take away what he contributed in that third quarter, especially at the start and after he got back on the floor .... dude was bank !!!
XTC
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:05 am    Post subject:

doughboy90650 wrote:
XTC wrote:
LALdynasty! wrote:

Yeah it was a little dramatic, even if he is my dude and all, but you can't take away what he contributed in that third quarter, especially at the start and after he got back on the floor .... dude was bank !!!

Agree, he was incredible and the whole momentum shifted too, hope they are able to contain him a bit better in game 2.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: