Paul Pierce is a F A K E R!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doughboy90650
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject:

XTC wrote:
doughboy90650 wrote:
XTC wrote:
LALdynasty! wrote:

hes not a f a k e r game wise. yes he is good. but he is a drama queen.

Yeah gamewise he did bring it after he came back, but a lot of people are going to label him an Oscar-winning FAKΕR after that scene.

Yeah it was a little dramatic, even if he is my dude and all, but you can't take away what he contributed in that third quarter, especially at the start and after he got back on the floor .... dude was bank !!!

Agree, he was incredible and the whole momentum shifted too, hope they are able to contain him a bit better in game 2.

didn't take advantage ...... you're up four and they went on 6-0 run. I didn't want him to be injured because I want everyone healthy and playing and he showed his ass off in that 3rd quarter. More than anything he was probably scared when the knee buckled.
McSassy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject:

Dude faked it, milked it, ate it, drank it, breathed it...I called him coming back to the game even when they were carrying his stupid ass. Nothing even happened to him! He might as well of come back on the court doing cart wheels.
Happy Man
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject:

No way did he commit a planned Vince McMahon. If he had, he'd have waited for a later game in the series.
Skate
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject:

Worthy42 wrote:
Last night has cemented him in my mind for the league's biggest <I is ignorant> with those antics.

You and everyone else. He really disgraced himself last night.
No pride, no honor; he's a giant douche... no respect. He's an embarrassment!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments in life that take our breath away"
effalllakerhaters
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject:

look at the way the carried him off. if he was really hurt, they would have made it worse. total douchebag and i used do like pp.
steve_42
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:33 am    Post subject:

Paul Pierce needs to stay in LA after this series to start his acting career. That faking piece of crap.
activeverb
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject:

cbear wrote:
Logically, it doesn't make sense.

In the middle of a heated game, lead swinging back and forth, and you say to yourself....

"Ok, next time I get hit, I'm going to fall to the ground, pretend I've blown out my knee, then come back so I can fire up my team and be the hero. Yes, this could backfire. By the time I come back, we might be down by 10 and might lose this game....might lose this series, but what the heck. I'll do it anyway." .

You're right, but you're also wasting your breath. Arguing with people who believe Pierce faked it is like arguing with people who believe there is some kind of conspiracy against us by the powers that be. They'll never respond to questions about the illogic of their position.
Kobi-wan-kenobi
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject:

I dont think anyone legitimatelly think he completely faked it... But he sure as hell milked that thing for all its worth.

1. Pierce rolls around on the floor crying
2. Has to be carried off the floor by teammates
3. Rolled into locker room in a wheelchair
4. Comes running thru the tunnel like he's Rocky

Oh, and it all happened within 3 minutes.

And his explaination: God sent him an angel.

Pierce is one of my most hated NBA players right now.
Megatron24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject:

"Dude's fakin it"

mq404
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject:

Megatron24 wrote:
"Dude's fakin it"

I dont understand the whining in this post... faked it or not he still torched LA defenders. Its like you guys think it had outcome on the game.
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject:

I would love to see someone do a video of Paul Pierce being carried in slow motion and pushed in his wheel chair in slow mo to the theme from the movie Platoon (
)

Then cut from that to Steve Martin from Leap of Faith and cue in the song "Are You Ready for a Miracle?" as he hears angles and runs back on court.
Vixen
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:57 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
There's no doubt it was fake. You don't go from a wheel chair to literally hopping out of the locker room unless the injury was not that bad to begin with.

I am curious how many people here have actually sprained their knee. I have done it many times unfortunately, and it results in extreme pain for a good minute at least, then my knee will go numb for a couple of minutes which makes it impossible to put any weight on it or walk. After this wave passes I can easily go back to what I was doing, it is only until I have rested and cooled off that the swelling kicks in and limits mobility. This is my experience at least, I would be interested in what others have to say, although, judging by most the vindictive comments, a majority of you have no idea what he went through.
Vercetti
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject:

It was PIERCED attempt to shift momentum and it actually worked. Lakers were weak minded to by into his little drama act. The fact he gets carried off teh court, crying like a little baby, then gets carted off in a wheelchair, THEN magically 5 minutes later comes running back onto the court without even a hint of a limp is just downright pathetic. But as i said, it worked. This is what the NBA has become today, with these overpaid, overhyped vag players. Something liek that happens in the 80s and they just walk it off.
Vixen
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject:

Vercetti wrote:
It was PIERCED attempt to shift momentum and it actually worked. Lakers were weak minded to by into his little drama act. The fact he gets carried off teh court, crying like a little baby, then gets carted off in a wheelchair, THEN magically 5 minutes later comes running back onto the court without even a hint of a limp is just downright pathetic. But as i said, it worked. This is what the NBA has become today, with these overpaid, overhyped vag players. Something liek that happens in the 80s and they just walk it off.

See, you completely ignored my post, I gave you very real examples of what happens to my knee when I sprain it, it becomes completely useless for 3 or 4 minutes, I can put no weight on it because it goes numb and just simply does not work. After the initial wave of pain and numbness goes away, I can use it again almost as if nothing happened until I rest and cool down in which case the swelling settles in. He was not faking anything in my opinion based on my own experiences with spraining my knee. Stop looking for excuses for the loss.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: