Game Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> All-Time League Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jamas33
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jun 2001
Posts: 3369
Location: Lake Minnetonka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject:

Another One...



Rodman Video

Rodman is a player, that affected the game thru just sheer determination. He rebounds, he defends, he plays the mind games with the other team. Don't you think players look at the calendar and mark the day they play againts him? I know if I was a player I would look at it...


Food for thought:
What if ZenMaster would have been hired a year earlier, then we acquired Rodman?

Shaq, Rodman, Kobe?
_________________
Want Some Pancakes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
hsenation
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:32 am    Post subject:

I've come to the conclusion that if jamas posted a Rick Astley video, that Rick would get more respect than Dennis Rodman.

Rodman was a great one on one defender...didn't matter if it was a perimeter player or a post player, he could, and often did, stop them from scoring. This whole notion of Pierce dropping 20+ on Rodman because he could hit a jumpshot over him leaves me shaking my head in disbelief. We're talking Dennis Rodman here, right? Not Vladimir Rodman from the Croation league or Carlos Rodman from the Spanish league. Dennis Rodman would do whatever it took to stop a guy, and I have no doubt he could stop Pierce, perimeter or not.

And then to use Jordan as your example...are you seriously saying that Pierce is on the same level as Jordan? If you believe that, then I will do like the Beatles and let it be, cause I just can't put Paul Pierce in that league. BTW, the reason why Jordan was checked by Dumars not Rodman was cause Dennis was checking Pippen. Jordan lit everybody up...not a good argument.

I thought that postandpivot was on his own island with his opinion, but apparently the population of the island is bigger than I thought.
_________________
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2Cleva
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2001
Posts: 9195

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject:

I'll point to Jamas own videos.

Rodman was a great help defender. A great post defender. A great rebounder. And a great hustle player.

But besides a charge on Drexler and Magic (not 2 of the quickest players) not one clip of him guarding anyone else on the perimeter. And thats with him being on the perimeter. Can he really guard a highscoring SF in an age when you can't even touch the other player?

I'm not disparaging Rodman but I wonder if anyone is realizing the rules as well as actually have some evidence of Rodman guarding any SF. There are a lot of times when our memories aren't as accurate as the reality. Camby won DPOY - can he guard Pierce too?

I brought up the MJ comparison just because it stuck out to me during this convo that Rodman rarely guarded MJ when Rodman was in Detroit - this is the period that jamas took Rodman for. Then I looked to find any video of Rodman guarding anyone on the periemer - eventually I found some of Rodman on Bird. So thats one guy.

I'd love to see Sky chime in on this. There are certain matchups where I'd say Rodman would lock someone down but if Pierce had the offense ran through him (20 or so shots), and Rodman couldn't handcheck, Pierce could get about 20 with jumpers and free throws.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
ickerfan567
Rookie
Rookie


Joined: 24 Aug 2008
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject:

can i be a GM or co-GM till a spot opens
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hsenation
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject:

So now its because there is no video evidence of Rodman shutting someone down from the perimeter, thus he never did it...sorry, I'm pretty sure no one would have taken that video cause it would have been boring has hell...

You're whole argument seems to be that Rodman needed to handcheck and be physical in order to defend his man. I disagree with you because a good man to man defender has to do so much more than that. They have to move their feet, they have to beat their man to the spot, they need to have quickness and smarts, they need good recovery speed, they need to commit to stopping their opponent...these are all things that Rodman had, especially in his prime. New School or old school, if you have those things you can stop someone from scoring. Even Mr. MVP...

I'm not using the DPOY as my argument, although for a forward to get it he ain't getting it cause he's a shotblocker or a helpside defender. To get noticed as the BEST defensive player as a guard or forward, you're getting it cause you are shutting people down. But I'll stay away from that.

Don't hide behind the "no handchecks" rules. They had those rules back in the day too, they were called refs who called it close.

Count me among those who are done with this discussion...unless someone brings up something crazy like Marques Johnson playing alongside George Gervin...
_________________
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Sep 2003
Posts: 36822

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject:

2Cleva wrote:
I'll point to Jamas own videos.

Rodman was a great help defender. A great post defender. A great rebounder. And a great hustle player.

But besides a charge on Drexler and Magic (not 2 of the quickest players) not one clip of him guarding anyone else on the perimeter. And thats with him being on the perimeter. Can he really guard a highscoring SF in an age when you can't even touch the other player?

I'm not disparaging Rodman but I wonder if anyone is realizing the rules as well as actually have some evidence of Rodman guarding any SF. There are a lot of times when our memories aren't as accurate as the reality. Camby won DPOY - can he guard Pierce too?

I brought up the MJ comparison just because it stuck out to me during this convo that Rodman rarely guarded MJ when Rodman was in Detroit - this is the period that jamas took Rodman for. Then I looked to find any video of Rodman guarding anyone on the periemer - eventually I found some of Rodman on Bird. So thats one guy.

I'd love to see Sky chime in on this. There are certain matchups where I'd say Rodman would lock someone down but if Pierce had the offense ran through him (20 or so shots), and Rodman couldn't handcheck, Pierce could get about 20 with jumpers and free throws.


^thats all i was saying. rodman is my guy period. but real is real. you should not have chosen the soft era with him as your SF. that was a bad move. you took away his strength.

its just like ron harper was a solid pg defender pre softy"can't touch" era. get the point.



here goes more evidence.

Quote:
do you think a 30 yr old Drodman defending the SF position in a NO TOUCH era, would be a better defender then a 30 year old bruce bowen defending that same position in a no touch era?

I dont think so. I would go with bruce playing SF defense over rodman in this new softy era.


http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200203160SAS.html

You tell me if bruce slowed or stopped pierce. Bruce had 4 fouls. pierce had 10 ft's

okay pierce was young then.

So lets see what my ppierce did to him in 07/08.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200802100BOS.html

same results.. abuse. Paul Pierce is walking into the arena with a wife beater on with a grease stain on the stomach and a bear in his left hand. Drodman is his wife(we know rodman likes to wear dresses). someone call the cops, domestic violence is taking place.

bowen=3 fouls
finley=3 fouls
Udoka=6 fouls

seems to me they thru everything including the kitchen sink at paul. and nothing stuck.
Pierce had 12 ft attempts in this game


http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200803170SAS.html

again paul pierce shooting way above 500%. vs bruce bowen in 07/08

sorry. Dennis aint slowing or stopping pierce in this era of no touch basketball. Let me bring it home to you. did you see that nonsense last night USA vs Spain? did you see the fake fouls calls early on the USA. it stopped the US from playing Hard nosed defense on the perimeter. which released navarro, and any other spainard perimeter players to do whatever they wanted on the perimeter. thats why guys were throwing up cute floaters, and dribbling between the legs like an And 1 mixtape game. you loosen up once you realize a tough defender CAN'T defend you due to how the game is being called. guess what, thats how the game is going to be called with new era rules on the perimeter. YOU CANT TOUCH. aka yOU can't defend. watch how loose pierce plays. it happened to the lakers this year in the finals. boston played loose because the refs made it clear. do not touch paul pierce or its a foul. it happened to dallas vs miami wtih dwhistle.

See i feel bad for whoever has kobe on their team. i would throw new school rules on him in a heartbeat. because he's the only perimeter star in the nba that gets treated like trash when it comes to the officiating. that NO TOUCH Rule, doesn't apply to Mamba. but it applies to pierce, dwhistle, etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2Cleva
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2001
Posts: 9195

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject:

LMAO. Looks like I read that Wiki wrong. I won't do my writeup for round 2 in the middle of the night.

Marques still wasn't a playmaker!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
TIME
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 278

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject:

Who are you quoting as "evidence" in that last post? You insisting that Rodman could not / would not check Pierce does not mean it would go down like that.

Bowen is a great defender, but anyone that identifies a 30 year old Bowen as a "better defender" than 30 year old Rodman has got to be someone that never really saw Rodman play during those years like I did.

Let me ask you this postandpivot: is there anyone in the history of basketball that you believe could / would check Pierce with new school rules? Or, do you happen to share Pierce's inflated self-opinion that he is an uncheckable force?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jamas33
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jun 2001
Posts: 3369
Location: Lake Minnetonka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject:

the only reason Cleve is saying all these about Rodman is one thing..
PRE EMPTION..
he is assuming he has to face me in the second round (if he gets past Manila)
so figuring the judges get to read this after the first round.. he is trying to make believe Rodman cannot cover Hill.. AW PUHLEEZE.. Rodman would make Hill his (bleep).. just like he did Pippen.. and Pippen is greater than Hill.. Pippen is greater than Pierce... Live in reality folks.. Its only a game we are playing here.. but you guys are throwing your credibility and reputation on the line.. argue the merits.. not your slanted views because you want to win this game SOOO MUCH that you are willing to do anything.. ITS ONLY A GAME.. but with your slanted views over the players just because you wont know how to gameplan againts them is making folks a BIG A$$ JOKE...
_________________
Want Some Pancakes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jamas33
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jun 2001
Posts: 3369
Location: Lake Minnetonka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject:

NOTE: when you guys do your writeup and make unreal statements..... make sure its not based on a parallel reality universe. There are judges who would read your views and would just think its a bunch of crock... so now you have a judge thinking this coach/gm is full of $hit... do you think they will believe the rest of your writeups? or even pay attention to it? Karma is a biiiiitch
_________________
Want Some Pancakes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jamas33
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jun 2001
Posts: 3369
Location: Lake Minnetonka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject:

2Cleva wrote:
I'll point to Jamas own videos.

Rodman was a great help defender. A great post defender. A great rebounder. And a great hustle player.

But besides a charge on Drexler and Magic (not 2 of the quickest players) not one clip of him guarding anyone else on the perimeter. And thats with him being on the perimeter. Can he really guard a highscoring SF in an age when you can't even touch the other player?

I'm not disparaging Rodman but I wonder if anyone is realizing the rules as well as actually have some evidence of Rodman guarding any SF. There are a lot of times when our memories aren't as accurate as the reality. Camby won DPOY - can he guard Pierce too?

I brought up the MJ comparison just because it stuck out to me during this convo that Rodman rarely guarded MJ when Rodman was in Detroit - this is the period that jamas took Rodman for. Then I looked to find any video of Rodman guarding anyone on the periemer - eventually I found some of Rodman on Bird. So thats one guy.

I'd love to see Sky chime in on this. There are certain matchups where I'd say Rodman would lock someone down but if Pierce had the offense ran through him (20 or so shots), and Rodman couldn't handcheck, Pierce could get about 20 with jumpers and free throws.

TRANSPARENT
_________________
Want Some Pancakes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jamas33
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jun 2001
Posts: 3369
Location: Lake Minnetonka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject:

2Cleva wrote:
I'll point to Jamas own videos.

Rodman was a great help defender. A great post defender. A great rebounder. And a great hustle player.


I'm not disparaging Rodman but I wonder if anyone is realizing the rules as well as actually have some evidence of Rodman guarding any SF. There are a lot of times when our memories aren't as accurate as the reality. Camby won DPOY - can he guard Pierce too?

I brought up the MJ comparison just because it stuck out to me during this convo that Rodman rarely guarded MJ when Rodman was in Detroit - .
I this time period.. the reason Rodman wasnt guarding MJ is because he was too busy putting a wedding gown on Pippen and making Pip walked down the aisle...
_________________
Want Some Pancakes?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jamas33
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Jun 2001
Posts: 3369
Location: Lake Minnetonka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject:

MJ DEFENDERS
MJ Defenders

By John Jackson
For The Sporting News

Not long ago, as the legend of Michael Jordan was taking off and he was starting to amass scoring titles the way kids collect trading cards, there was a joke making the rounds of NBA cities. The only person, the punch line went, capable of holding him under 20 points was Dean Smith, his coach at North Carolina.

For many rivals, defending Jordan was like preparing for a hurricane: Secure the valuables, take cover and pray the damage isn't too bad.

Naturally, some handled the difficult assignment better than others. While no one could lay claim to being a Jordan-stopper, a select few were torched less frequently and even frustrated His Airness at times. Of course, for every player to give Jordan trouble, there were at least two poor saps who offered little resistance and were flattened like roadkill.

THE TOP FIVE

JOE DUMARS
No one was capable of stopping Jordan one-on-one, but Dumars had more success than most because he focused on playing fundamental defense and wasn't intimidated. Jordan always mentioned Dumars when asked to name his toughest defenders, but the competition also brought out the best in Jordan at times. He scored 61 points in an overtime win against the Detroit Pistons in 1987 and added a 59-point effort in 1988.

MITCH RICHMOND
Granted, Richmond isn't noted for his defense, but that was part of his secret. Richmond, a high-scoring guard in his own right, made Jordan work hard and expend a great deal of energy on defense. That often left Jordan with less in the tank on offense.

ALVIN ROBERTSON
A teammate of Jordan's on the 1984 Olympic team, Robertson was one of the best guard defenders of his generation. Super quick with incredible balance and fast hands, Robertson had the ability to steal the ball from anyone -- including Jordan.

CLYDE DREXLER
If the Portland Trail Blazers hadn't drafted Drexler the year before, there is no way Jordan would have slipped down to the Bulls at No. 3. Drexler's size (6-7) was a big asset in keeping Jordan out of the post.

ROLANDO BLACKMAN
The longtime Dallas Mavericks guard wasn't fully appreciated as a defender, but was a tough matchup for anyone in the late 1980s

Hey cleve, better start with the spin on Robertson was an overrated defender. Can't really guard SG cuz you can't find it on YouTube...
_________________
Want Some Pancakes?


Last edited by jamas33 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Chef Green
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 769

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject:

Wasn't Mitch the guy Jordan always said was the guy he had the most respect for back in the day?
_________________
I play with knives and fire.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2Cleva
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2001
Posts: 9195

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject:

LOL. Jamas - you trying to get on me for pre-emption? Turnabout is fair play.
Or do you not recall you crying about Jordan and Duncan getting preferential treatment as soon as I got them?

In case you don't remember

jamas33 wrote:
I still think Magic is the GOAT. There is not a single player in the game that can play all five position at an All Star Level. NONE.... They might say Lebron, to which I say.. Magic played C in the NBA Finals againts a huge front line vs. Caldwell Jones, Darryl Dawkins, Dr.J, Bobby Jones and he OWNED THEM.. as a rookie.. that means no REF/STERN protection... I dont think MJ or Duncan(looks at the refs if a foul isnt called whenever he misses) can do that. NoOne.. NADA... Like Alicia Keys said.. NO ONE.. NO ONE.. NO ONE...


LOL! That's a great tactic you have. Plant a seed and then get mad and point to the other guy when he does it. I believe Rick Adelman did that - complaining about Phil going public crying to the refs then he went public crying to the refs.

Turnabout is fair game brotha!

No doubt on Rodman onwning Pippen at one time. As soon as Pippen traded in his skirt for some pants, Detroit didn't have a chance against Chicago. We all know the story. Could Rodman do the same to a in-his-prime Hill? Who knows....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 17 Aug 2006
Posts: 25274

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject:

With all due respect, I think you guys are taking this too seriously. Just make your gameplans and have fun.
_________________
Jeffs

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2Cleva
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2001
Posts: 9195

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject:

LOL. J and I are having fun!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
machine24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 331

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Jeffs wrote:
With all due respect, I think you guys are taking this too seriously. Just make your gameplans and have fun.


+1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Sep 2003
Posts: 36822

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject:

TIME wrote:
Who are you quoting as "evidence" in that last post? You insisting that Rodman could not / would not check Pierce does not mean it would go down like that.

Bowen is a great defender, but anyone that identifies a 30 year old Bowen as a "better defender" than 30 year old Rodman has got to be someone that never really saw Rodman play during those years like I did.

Let me ask you this postandpivot: is there anyone in the history of basketball that you believe could / would check Pierce with new school rules? Or, do you happen to share Pierce's inflated self-opinion that he is an uncheckable force?


with the new school rules? NO.

thats the main problem.

once you take away the ability to atleast touch a guy to get leverage any pf trying to play fake SF for defensive purposes would be rendered helpless. just like any slower shooting guard trying to play pg for defensive purposes(ron harper) would be rendered helpless with the new rules.

what is rodman going to do? play 5 feet off of pierce? fine by me. dot, dot, dot, dot, dot. you saw this already in the finals. you stepped to far back you got hit, you came to close and there was bogus foul/sometime legit foul called against you. other times he actually got around the defender. he's been doing it since kansas. pierce's game doesn't have to look pretty to be effective. it works. if he would've won with more grace and SHUT UP. we would want him to come home.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Sep 2003
Posts: 36822

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject:

machine24 wrote:
Jeffs wrote:
With all due respect, I think you guys are taking this too seriously. Just make your gameplans and have fun.


+1

-1
we are having fun. this is fun.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Sep 2003
Posts: 36822

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject:

2Cleva wrote:
LOL. Jamas - you trying to get on me for pre-emption? Turnabout is fair play.
Or do you not recall you crying about Jordan and Duncan getting preferential treatment as soon as I got them?

In case you don't remember

jamas33 wrote:
I still think Magic is the GOAT. There is not a single player in the game that can play all five position at an All Star Level. NONE.... They might say Lebron, to which I say.. Magic played C in the NBA Finals againts a huge front line vs. Caldwell Jones, Darryl Dawkins, Dr.J, Bobby Jones and he OWNED THEM.. as a rookie.. that means no REF/STERN protection... I dont think MJ or Duncan(looks at the refs if a foul isnt called whenever he misses) can do that. NoOne.. NADA... Like Alicia Keys said.. NO ONE.. NO ONE.. NO ONE...


LOL! That's a great tactic you have. Plant a seed and then get mad and point to the other guy when he does it. I believe Rick Adelman did that - complaining about Phil going public crying to the refs then he went public crying to the refs.

Turnabout is fair game brotha!

No doubt on Rodman onwning Pippen at one time. As soon as Pippen traded in his skirt for some pants, Detroit didn't have a chance against Chicago. We all know the story. Could Rodman do the same to a in-his-prime Hill? Who knows....


pippen with skirt or no skirt didn't have a reliable enough 3 ball/jumper. which is why in the TOUCH era a guy like drodman could lock him down. can't do that to a guy with the full package in a NO TOUCH era. it aint happening. should've picked the other era for your lineup.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
hsenation
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Posts: 49

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject:

let me be sure I read this correctly...

You say there is no one in the history of basketball that could check Paul Pierce under the new school rules?

Does the word hyperbole mean anything to you?

Enjoy that island you are on and say Hi to Cleva for me...
_________________
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
machine24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation


Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 331

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
machine24 wrote:
Jeffs wrote:
With all due respect, I think you guys are taking this too seriously. Just make your gameplans and have fun.


+1

-1
we are having fun. this is fun.


+1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
2Cleva
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Jun 2001
Posts: 9195

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject:

Define guard.

With no handcheck - you really think a vet Pierce would be in a young-Pippen like shell?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 16 Sep 2003
Posts: 36822

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject:

hsenation wrote:
let me be sure I read this correctly...

You say there is no one in the history of basketball that could check Paul Pierce under the new school rules?

Does the word hyperbole mean anything to you?

Enjoy that island you are on and say Hi to Cleva for me...


not any paul pierce. finals mvp paul pierce. let me ask you this. you saw all kinds of super athletic guys/defenders try this season. did anyone slow or stop him in the playoffs? NO. kobe? I wish. NO. Bron? of course not. Josh smith? NO. its not hyperbole. you just dont understand how hard it is to ever shut down any perimeter guy under new school rules. thats the point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> All-Time League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB