Saw Andrew Bynum working out today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
im_back
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject:

v3n wrote:
lakersboy wrote:
im_back wrote:
^ Why do people argue (not debate) on the internet? We all get it. The E-world makes everyone tough, so why not just ignore?

In the words of the greatest american alive
"Cant we all just get along"

rodney king?

i think lakersboy had "a dream" that rodney king and martin luther king jr were one and the same.

I cant find it anywhere but a few years back Rodney was on Fox News. he was rapping. I have never felt so uncomfortable in my life. It is must see. Unfortunately I can even find it on youtube.

Once you see that you will realize Rodney is the GOAT of the USA
Laker_Leo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject:

I don't know if this was already posted somewhere but I was watching the channel 7 news yesterday and the sports guy Rob Fukazaki had mentioned that Andrew would be addressing the media today and that they would have it on the 5 o'clock newscast.
Just thought I'd give everybody a heads up just in case. I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to say.
im_back
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject:

Laker_Leo wrote:
I don't know if this was already posted somewhere but I was watching the channel 7 news yesterday and the sports guy Rob Fukazaki had mentioned that Andrew would be addressing the media today and that they would have it on the 5 o'clock newscast.
Just thought I'd give everybody a heads up just in case. I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to say.

supposedly hes on mason/ireland today
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: