Underestimating this year's team
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject:

yeah, and it needs updating Charles...Still pretty fun though. It is a good reminder of how far along the team has come... Some of the faces could use a lift...
DaggerInTheHeart
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject:

Did anyone else liked when Mihm didn't want his friends to come to the SA game cause he didn't want any distractions thats the attitude that the team needs no cute stuff.
GameCock-MD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject:

Underestimating?

I think somebody's getting a bit ahead of themselves...

Better? Yes.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject:

this thread is funny.going back and looking from our perspectives in the summer,also the people that were here and banned,just everything in here is funny
mm708
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Agree.
JuiceMonkey
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject:

lol, i wrote this thread in august, home come someone brought it back up? thanks for putting me on blast, i hope the team does exactly what i said in the thread, unfortunately mckie is injured. but im looking forward to a furious finish to this season, 12-15 wins. this team definitely has the look and feel of a phil team, peaking at the right time heading towards the playoffs.
bounty
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject:

THE_SHOES wrote:
Aaaaaaameeeeennn!! If 9 games from now, or any game Odom staggers bounty will be on him like "ugly on an ape" as if he had been (bleep) up nonstop for months...

Forget it bounty... I just hope Odom makes a complete mockery of your nonstop whining throughout the rest of this year. While the team was, and is obviously in growth mode like so many were trying to point out to you, and your contingent you kept up the (bleep) the whole time...

No, you will not be welcome to any parties involving any successes of this team. Your partial support has sucked from day 1...

Team coming from theshoes thats funny. I have always only been about team. You on the other hand have only been concerned about player achievement. the team loses but LO has a good game you couldnt wait to gloat. Please, dont talk team, i have and always will be consistent in my expectations. YOU"Consistency is overated" will always be viewed as just that. Go lakers, and LO there are a lot of games yet, remember each one is 48min.
angel
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject:

It's a young team that has not reached it's peak. There are several players with upside. As the players grow physically and together as a unit, this team can contend.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject:

bounty wrote:
THE_SHOES wrote:
Aaaaaaameeeeennn!! If 9 games from now, or any game Odom staggers bounty will be on him like "ugly on an ape" as if he had been (bleep) up nonstop for months...

Forget it bounty... I just hope Odom makes a complete mockery of your nonstop whining throughout the rest of this year. While the team was, and is obviously in growth mode like so many were trying to point out to you, and your contingent you kept up the (bleep) the whole time...

No, you will not be welcome to any parties involving any successes of this team. Your partial support has sucked from day 1...

Team coming from theshoes thats funny. I have always only been about team. You on the other hand have only been concerned about player achievement. the team loses but LO has a good game you couldnt wait to gloat. Please, dont talk team, i have and always will be consistent in my expectations. YOU"Consistency is overated" will always be viewed as just that. Go lakers, and LO there are a lot of games yet, remember each one is 48min.

Likes maybe 3 guys on the team, and is laughing? About what?

I'm trying to understand if this individual is aware of the fact that this team consist of 15players. Where is the humor in a fan that supports just a couple of players on a team?

If you're calling yourself a fan maybe you need to go to this website, and search what being a fan is. Apparently you've been led in the wrong direction.

www.google.com
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Jump to: