New Movie "Role Models"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobezlegit24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: New Movie "Role Models"

if you guys havent seen it,it is one of the funniest movies of the year I think its funnier than Zach and Miri. The guy from Knocked UP is funny as ever,sean william scott does his thing,MCLovin is hilarious in that mclovin way,but the little black kid steals the show. hahah. Must See
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject:

Couldn't agree more, saw it Friday and it's more than worth the price of admission. Havn't seen Zach and Miri but this movie is better than Superbad, Knocked Up, and Anchor Man. Still my all time favorite comedy goes to Grandma's Boy.
onepinoyboy8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject:

haha i saw this movie too.....pretty good and funny, every time the little kid cusses it was hilarious!
stillmatic
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject:

Yeah saw it last night, it was pretty funny.

You won't believe this -- but I was driving past my local park this afternoon and there were about 10 - 15 people dressed up doing that role playing crap that was in the movie. EXACT same thing, it was kinda trippy people are being this serious about it.

They were doing the fake fighting and the fake falling to the ground and dying thing.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject:

pain
LakerFan4L
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
Couldn't agree more, saw it Friday and it's more than worth the price of admission. Havn't seen Zach and Miri but this movie is better than Superbad, Knocked Up, and Anchor Man. Still my all time favorite comedy goes to Grandma's Boy.

Wow, watch more comedies dude.. those are all great movies and all but those are your best comedies?

As for Role Models, it was a damn funny movie. Typical laughfest that Judd Apatow brings to the table, and I dunno how anyone could not like Paul Rudd.
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject:

That movie looks hilarious. I need to go see it
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject:

LakerFan4L wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:

Wow, watch more comedies dude.. those are all great movies and all but those are your best comedies?

As for Role Models, it was a damn funny movie. Typical laughfest that Judd Apatow brings to the table, and I dunno how anyone could not like Paul Rudd.

So what are your favorite comedies?
stillmatic
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject:

LakerFan4L wrote:
CBaller8 wrote:

Surprisingly, Judd Apatow had nothing to do with Role Models.

My all time favorite comedies are still Night at the Roxbury, Dumb and Dumber, Old School, Anchorman etc...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: