=== The Official LG Tickets Thread ===
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JMon348
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
JMon348 wrote:
Well guys need some advice. I'm from Virginia and been a Laker fan all my life. I promised myself that I would see a game in LA before Kobe retires. I have just booked a trip for my wife and I to come to LA and I'll be there opening night!!!!! Words can't express how excited I am. We will be arriving Wednesday Oct. 28th AM, and leaving Sunday Nov. 1st PM. I need the best advice on how to get tickets to opening night. I figured Kobe has the highest % to play then, so I'd rather not gamble and book a mid season trip and have an injury or something happen.

So I am looking for tickets to opening night vs the Wolves. Advice, recommendations, or any info is greatly appreciated!

Somebody with season tix please sell your opening night tix to this man! Love the dedication. Go Lakers!!

Thanks man, I'm just counting down the days.

I've been to several games in Washington, Philly, and New Jersey, even went to Game 3 of the 02 Finals vs the Nets. I just can not wait to actually be a part of the home crowd and be cheering on with everyone instead of being the few to cheer for the road team(although we are well represented on the east coast!).

Besides the game, also excited to get my first taste of LA. We are going to do San Diego for a day as well. Visit the sites, eat the food, and be with my purple and gold fam! Can't wipe the smile off of my face!
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:25 am    Post subject:

JMon348 wrote:
22 wrote:
JMon348 wrote:
Well guys need some advice. I'm from Virginia and been a Laker fan all my life. I promised myself that I would see a game in LA before Kobe retires. I have just booked a trip for my wife and I to come to LA and I'll be there opening night!!!!! Words can't express how excited I am. We will be arriving Wednesday Oct. 28th AM, and leaving Sunday Nov. 1st PM. I need the best advice on how to get tickets to opening night. I figured Kobe has the highest % to play then, so I'd rather not gamble and book a mid season trip and have an injury or something happen.

So I am looking for tickets to opening night vs the Wolves. Advice, recommendations, or any info is greatly appreciated!

Somebody with season tix please sell your opening night tix to this man! Love the dedication. Go Lakers!!

I've been to several games in Washington, Philly, and New Jersey, even went to Game 3 of the 02 Finals vs the Nets. I just can not wait to actually be a part of the home crowd and be cheering on with everyone instead of being the few to cheer for the road team(although we are well represented on the east coast!).

Besides the game, also excited to get my first taste of LA. We are going to do San Diego for a day as well. Visit the sites, eat the food, and be with my purple and gold fam! Can't wipe the smile off of my face!

A true fan!

When in San Diego I recommend Phil's BBQ, Point Loma Seafood, and then I suggest you look up a great spot for Mexican food San Diego is a GREAT place to visit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ahaider
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:52 am    Post subject:

Center court section 110 row 5 seats 5 &6 available for Lakers Blazers!

I have 2 so if anyone's interested feel free to send me a pm!

"The key to good decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. We are swimming in the former. We are desperately lacking in the latter." - Malcom Gladwell
JMon348
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:25 am    Post subject:

22 wrote:
JMon348 wrote:
22 wrote:
JMon348 wrote:

A true fan!

When in San Diego I recommend Phil's BBQ, Point Loma Seafood, and then I suggest you look up a great spot for Mexican food San Diego is a GREAT place to visit.

Thank you!
JMon348
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:05 am    Post subject:

Do you guys think I'll have better luck waiting until gameday to buy tickets outside of Staples, or should I buy them in advance?

Stubhub, and NBA.com Lakers tickets have sections 118,119 for $400-$500. That's the section I'd love to sit in, but not the price I want to pay,lol. Will I have better luck waiting, or just buy from Stubhub or NBA.com?

Thank you.
HOF Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:38 pm    Post subject:

Looking to sell a pair of tickets to this Sunday's game against Maccabi. Section 218, asking $100 for the pair.

PM me for details
xvanwilderx
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Looking to sell the Monday's game against portland. $94 for the pair. Section 209.
hazemix
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:42 am    Post subject:

I have 2 tickets in sec 206 for tonights game. PM me your email and I'll send them to you for nothing. Have a good time!

go Lakers!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Reply with quote
welovelife
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: We have your tickets!

Hey there, the tickets are in Section 103, Row 12, Seats 5 & 6. These are great "Level Baseline Corner" seats that normally cost $332.70/per ticket with the convenience charge from the Lakers site. We are selling them for our cost of $226.

Let me know if you'd like them. Send an email to:

wingsthejourneyhome _at_ gmail.com

Thanks,

Elise
RMurphy_22
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:38 pm    Post subject:

Looking for 4 100 section tickets (together) for Nov.20th game vs Raptors. Will pay $125 per ticket, please PM if available. Thank You
JTLakers
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:35 am    Post subject: Certified Lakers Design on Harley Davidson

Is there any Lakers fan(s) that want to add a One of a Kind, custom Harley Davidson motorcycle of Lakers design. This is a rare collector item. It's a 2013 Harley-Davidson, model is Touring, with only 5 miles. I won this directly from Lakers corporation and need money, so my lost is your gain.
JTLakers
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:13 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Certified custom Lakers logos and designs on a Harley Davidson

FOR SALE: One of a Kind, official customize Lakers logos and design on a Harley Davidson motorcycle. This is a rare collector item. It's a 2013 Harley-Davidson, model is Touring, with only 5 miles. I won this directly from Lakers Corporation and need money, so my lost is your gain. Asking for $49,090. If interested, please email to" URDat1 AT gmail.com
BleedGold
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:01 pm    Post subject:

I'm selling my 2 tickets in section 116 vs Denver Nuggets on 11/3. Face value of $125/ea. PM me if you are interested.
JimTran
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: Tickets to upcoming games

Hi guys - new to this forum and excited to be a part of the discussions.

I wanted to introduce myself and at the same time offer some tickets as a season ticket holder. I would only sell tickets for face value on here ($94 per ticket).

Here are some upcoming games that I will not be able to attend and if local fans want to check out a game at face value pricing:

Section 209
Row 10
Seats 14 and 15

11/1 Dallas
11/3 Denver
11/15 Detroit
1/3 Phoenix
1/15 Utah
1/20 Sacramento
1/26 Dallas
3/1 Brooklyn
3/4 Atlanta
3/8 Orlando
3/15 Sacramento
3/18 Phoenix

Feel free to email me at lalakersfan2015 [AT] gmail.com if anyone is interested. Thanks!

- Jim
BleedGold
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject:

My seats are up for grabs for 11/15 vs Detroit. Section 116 row 16. 2 seats. Face value is $124. Any takers? PM me or text me at 323.823.8595. Most games are available. Cheers!
Rob.

Last edited by BleedGold on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
BleedGold
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:38 pm    Post subject:

Also letting my tix for tomorrow vs Denver go for $100. FV is $124.
JimTran
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:55 pm    Post subject:

$70 per ticket to tomorrow's 11/3 Denver game ($140 total)

Face value is $94 per ticket ($188 for both)

Section 209

Lalakersfan2015 (@) gmail.com
BleedGold
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:27 pm    Post subject:

Also letting my tix for tomorrow vs Denver go for $100. FV is $124.
BleedGold
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Tonight vs Denver $75/ea. FV $124
Section 116
Row 16
Rob.

Last edited by BleedGold on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
laker42fan
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:12 am    Post subject:

BleedGold wrote:
Tonight vs Denver $75/ea. FV $124
Section 116
Row 16
Robro66 [AT] sbcglobal.net
Rob.

Man, are they that tough to sell this early in the season?? Sad!
BleedGold
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:06 pm    Post subject:

I can't make game 11/15 vs Detroit. Sect 116 available at face value of $125. PM or text 323.823.8595.

Last edited by BleedGold on Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
BleedGold
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject:

I can't make game 11/22 vs Portland. Sect 116 available at face value of $125. PM or text 323.823.8595. Thanks LG'ers!
HOF Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:55 am    Post subject:

Selling my remaining games at face value as a block. Section 218, PM me if you're interested. It's $188 per game. Or I'll sell games at face, about 10 or 12 games that I have remaining.

Thanks!
MFF0RD8
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:44 am    Post subject:

2 tix for 11/22 vs. Blazers - section 311 row 6 Face Value $86 total for the pair ($89 via Paypal). lmk

"I don't know if we'd won this game without these fans. Thank you!" - Phil Jackson after Game 7 of the 2010 NBA Finals, 6/17/10
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jmac78
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:36 pm    Post subject: vs Spurs on January 22, 2016

I'll be in LA for a conference and I'm looking for one or two tickets for Lakers vs. Spurs on Friday, 1/22/2016.

Really hoping to catch a game this season, in case it's Kobe's last.

Thanks in advance!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
Page 53 of 67
Jump to: