***LAKERS -vs- ROCKETS 5/4 Game 1 Thread***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject:

Im still confident in the Lakers of course, but that one hurt. They didnt look like the Lakers at all.
BEATLABEATLA
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject:

Vercetti wrote:
tgf5 wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......when I say I was in my house PRAYING when Yao went down, I am 100% serious. I was like no, not again. It was such a good game...you don't want to see something like that happen. I'm glad he is ok and also glad the cameras followed him so folks could see how tough he really is. Yao is not soft!! He might not be the most athletic dude or always the most aggressive, but he wants to play and you do have to drag him off the court.

You guys were a bit rusty tonight, but to be fair...so were our players. I don't expect y'all to miss as many shots and I know I can't count on Artest and Brooks to keep shooting 50% or better, so I still say LA in 6. Brooks speed did seem to bother Fisher, but I wouldn't worry about that as much because Brooks isn't always in attack mode and is quite indecisive half the time (see his play in the first half).

Good game and hopefully it will continue to be a good series.

Dude, get out. The guy was faking it like Paulina. He just wanted to catch his breath. He was on the ground crying and came back and hit a 17 foot jumper.

Exactly! Yao Ming is nothing more than a drama queen, like pierceD and fade.

Thats funny rofl, kobe bryant is the biggest drama queen in the nba lol. c'mon even all you LA fans know that.
Los Tampales
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject:

Jesus..it was a bad game but what a bunch of cry babies most of you are. Look what happened after the squad had a bad game in utah. ...calm down b!tches..
lacog2031
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject:

I am still trying to figure out the call Tony Brothers made when we got the one point lead in the fourth quarter and had the momentum. Ron Artest is dribbling with Sasha guarding him and Brothers blows his whistle on an absolute phantom call, Artest raises up with no pressure, and 1. Houston goes up 2 and never loses the lead. What a strange bail out call for the road team in that situation. Does anyone have a replay of this play?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Ziggy
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject:

BEATLABEATLA wrote:
Vercetti wrote:
tgf5 wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......when I say I was in my house PRAYING when Yao went down, I am 100% serious. I was like no, not again. It was such a good game...you don't want to see something like that happen. I'm glad he is ok and also glad the cameras followed him so folks could see how tough he really is. Yao is not soft!! He might not be the most athletic dude or always the most aggressive, but he wants to play and you do have to drag him off the court.

You guys were a bit rusty tonight, but to be fair...so were our players. I don't expect y'all to miss as many shots and I know I can't count on Artest and Brooks to keep shooting 50% or better, so I still say LA in 6. Brooks speed did seem to bother Fisher, but I wouldn't worry about that as much because Brooks isn't always in attack mode and is quite indecisive half the time (see his play in the first half).

Dude, get out. The guy was faking it like Paulina. He just wanted to catch his breath. He was on the ground crying and came back and hit a 17 foot jumper.

Thats funny rofl, kobe bryant is the biggest drama queen in the nba lol. c'mon even all you LA fans know that.

Kobe won an MVP with 9 fingers, tendinitis in his knees, various sprains, bumps and bruises. The dude plays through more injuries and illnesses then anyone in the league. Let's see Yao do that.
rocketfire
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject:

lacog2031 wrote:
I am still trying to figure out the call Tony Brothers made when we got the one point lead in the fourth quarter and had the momentum. Ron Artest is dribbling with Sasha guarding him and Brothers blows his whistle on an absolute phantom call, Artest raises up with no pressure, and 1. Houston goes up 2 and never loses the lead. What a strange bail out call for the road team in that situation. Does anyone have a replay of this play?

Are these the calls that have Lakers' fans livid after Game 1?

I can tell you from a Rockets perspective that I was livid the play right before this play when there was a phantom call for Shannon Brown on his pump-fake dunk attempt when Lowry barely grazed his jersey..

Then, after the Artest call, I calmed down b/c I knew it was a make-up call..

At least I acknowledged that both plays had no fouls.. hope all lakers' fans don't see this one way.
LakerSanity

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject:

^Watch that play again, Lowry didn't touch Brown's jersey, he hit Brown in the head.

Twitter: @DeleteThisPost
rocketfire
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject:

LakerSanity wrote:
^Watch that play again, Lowry didn't touch Brown's jersey, he hit Brown in the head.

will when i get the opportunity.. but i doubt i will... do you have a clip?
BEATLABEATLA
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject:

Ziggy wrote:
BEATLABEATLA wrote:
Vercetti wrote:
tgf5 wrote:
Dreamshake wrote:

Kobe won an MVP with 9 fingers, tendinitis in his knees, various sprains, bumps and bruises. The dude plays through more injuries and illnesses then anyone in the league. Let's see Yao do that.

What does that have to do about him crying about staying in LA year to year or having an affair or crying and complaining about anything and everything that comes his way? if i knew this kid personally i would have (bleep) slapped him already.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject:

BEATLABEATLA wrote:

What does that have to do about him crying about staying in LA year to year or having an affair or crying and complaining about anything and everything that comes his way? if i knew this kid personally i would have (bleep) slapped him already.

lol, trolls.

The playoffs have officially started

!...
LakerLogic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject:

rocketfire wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:

He clearly hit him in the head. Nice try.
BEATLABEATLA
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject:

LakerLogic wrote:
rocketfire wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:

IT CLEARLY DIDNT HIT HIM IN THE HEAD. you LA fans are either blind or dumb lol
Addicus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject:

BEATLABEATLA wrote:
LakerLogic wrote:
rocketfire wrote:
LakerSanity wrote:

IT CLEARLY DIDNT HIT HIM IN THE HEAD. you LA fans are either blind or dumb lol

Sniff Sniff - I smell trolling. No doubt he hit him on the head. Gloat if you want. Your team won - okay. Don't make up idiotic responses to the truth.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/addicusbrown
KINGD
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject:

Idiotic rockets fans.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111
Page 111 of 111
Jump to: