Top Five People I Want To Punch In The Face
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> The Best Of... Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 03 Nov 2005
Posts: 28461
Location: Chillin on the Delaware.. from the Jersey Side

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject:

El Daddy702 wrote:
ShamWow Guy
T.O
Skip Bayless
Paulina Pierce
Da Mules Rule
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 28358
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Washington, DC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject:

REPPIN 818 wrote:
24 wrote:
REPPIN 818 wrote:
Keith Olbermann


That's a no-brainer, in every sense of the term...


I could agree with him, yet still hate him. It's just the way he speaks. Does he really have to pause after every few words? He tries to say everything with an epic delivery, but it just makes him look like a (bleep) dumbass.


What?... Just completely avoiding their political positions... Olbermann doesn't talk like that. Did you only watch Olbermann on Saturday Night Live or something? He very RARELY speaks like that...
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 82049
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
REPPIN 818 wrote:
24 wrote:
REPPIN 818 wrote:
Keith Olbermann


That's a no-brainer, in every sense of the term...


I could agree with him, yet still hate him. It's just the way he speaks. Does he really have to pause after every few words? He tries to say everything with an epic delivery, but it just makes him look like a (bleep) dumbass.


What?... Just completely avoiding their political positions... Olbermann doesn't talk like that. Did you only watch Olbermann on Saturday Night Live or something? He very RARELY speaks like that...


Another difference: Olbermann has a fact checker. In fact, his fact checker does his show and Billo's as a bonus
_________________
Tolerance is an agreement to live in peace, not an agreement to be peaceful no matter the conduct of others. A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
chilake24
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 09 Aug 2008
Posts: 1727

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject:

DAVID LEE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ReaListik
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Jun 2008
Posts: 5344

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject:

1. The guy who plays Bruno
2. Robert Gibbs - Presidents Press Secretary ((bleep) moron)
3. Usama Bin Laden
4. Kanye West
5. Barack - (Wasn't happy with how Bush was running things at the end and am not happy so far with how Barack has handled things, just my opinion)
_________________
"We are the goodest." - Shaq ESPN interview
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LaKer.FaNaTiK.4.LyFe
Sixth Man
Sixth Man


Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject:

1.SOULJA BOY
2.CHRIS BROWN
3.DONALD TRUMP
4.TREVOR ARIZA
5.LAKER HATERS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 05 Nov 2007
Posts: 16886

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:49 am    Post subject:

Sasha
_________________
GOAT MAGIC REEL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Raijin
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 08 Feb 2009
Posts: 6458

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject:

24 wrote:
REPPIN 818 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:


1) Bill O'Reilly


He's the opposite of olbermann. Even when I disagree with him I still love him. At least he delivers with the closest thing in the media to neutrality.



Not even close. There's not more than 2 or 3 guys on all of TV who are LESS neutral than Billo. Like Beck, he's also a fact-checker's dream. You can debunk half of what he says off a simple google search.


He's definitely neutral, btw where'd that eye roll emoticon go?
_________________
"It was tough," Kobe Bryant said. "But when it got really tough for me, I just checked myself in."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 May 2005
Posts: 42256

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject:

I'm actually rather impressed that O'Reilly was able to convince his viewers that he's neutral just by telling them over and over again that he's neutral. Don't see the problem in them, and him, admitting that he's anything but.
_________________
14-5-3-12
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 82049
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
I'm actually rather impressed that O'Reilly was able to convince his viewers that he's neutral just by telling them over and over again that he's neutral. Don't see the problem in them, and him, admitting that he's anything but.


That's because his viewers like to think of their extreme views as neutral. Kind of like the people who are quite sure they're not racists, they just don't like (insert ethnic group here)...
_________________
Tolerance is an agreement to live in peace, not an agreement to be peaceful no matter the conduct of others. A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 82049
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject:

Raijin wrote:
24 wrote:
REPPIN 818 wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:


1) Bill O'Reilly


He's the opposite of olbermann. Even when I disagree with him I still love him. At least he delivers with the closest thing in the media to neutrality.



Not even close. There's not more than 2 or 3 guys on all of TV who are LESS neutral than Billo. Like Beck, he's also a fact-checker's dream. You can debunk half of what he says off a simple google search.


He's definitely neutral, btw where'd that eye roll emoticon go?


He's what is referred to as a shill:

A shill is an associate of a person selling goods or services or a political group, who pretends no association to the seller/group and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer. The intention of the shill is, using crowd psychology, to encourage others unaware of the set-up to purchase said goods or services or support the political group's ideological claims.
_________________
Tolerance is an agreement to live in peace, not an agreement to be peaceful no matter the conduct of others. A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 40779
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject:

TACH wrote:
El Daddy702 wrote:
ShamWow Guy
T.O
Skip Bayless
Paulina Pierce
Da Mules Rule


I never knew he cared so much . . .
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
Hes something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built thats all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kaoss128
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 09 Apr 2006
Posts: 13033
Location: Morgantown, WV

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:35 am    Post subject:

Perez Hilton
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2008
Posts: 6429

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Top Five People I Want To Punch In The Face

Exick wrote:
Free_Kobe wrote:
Bonus: People who are disrespectful to their elders!

Hey what a coincidence. One of my top 5 is "people older than me." Seriously though, I don't give respect to people just because they are older than me.



That's too bad. I didn't when I was young and stupid. Now I do because it says something about me.
_________________
It took many years of vomiting up all the filth Id been taught about myself, and half-believed, before I was able to walk on the earth as though I had a right to be here.
― James Baldwin, Collected Essays
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 82049
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Top Five People I Want To Punch In The Face

KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
Exick wrote:
Free_Kobe wrote:
Bonus: People who are disrespectful to their elders!

Hey what a coincidence. One of my top 5 is "people older than me." Seriously though, I don't give respect to people just because they are older than me.



That's too bad. I didn't when I was young and stupid. Now I do because it says something about me.


" Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it. " - George Orwell
_________________
Tolerance is an agreement to live in peace, not an agreement to be peaceful no matter the conduct of others. A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2008
Posts: 6429

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Top Five People I Want To Punch In The Face

24 wrote:
KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
Exick wrote:
Free_Kobe wrote:
Bonus: People who are disrespectful to their elders!

Hey what a coincidence. One of my top 5 is "people older than me." Seriously though, I don't give respect to people just because they are older than me.



That's too bad. I didn't when I was young and stupid. Now I do because it says something about me.


" Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it. " - George Orwell


Sad but true.
_________________
It took many years of vomiting up all the filth Id been taught about myself, and half-believed, before I was able to walk on the earth as though I had a right to be here.
― James Baldwin, Collected Essays
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> The Best Of... All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2010 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB