Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject:

Yikes... I have a feeling this thread is going to LOCKED

NB4 (i've never gotten to say that)
Since88
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Lake Show vs. Chicken McNuggets & Marshmello Anthony & Bird Brain.

Lakes in 6.
vida24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Hahaha its funny there are alot of kobe and denver fans in there dont be surprised if you here MVp chants lol
Brandon98
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject:

Well, we shouldn't be rusty. That's for damn sure.
Tek9Designs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject:

I'm wondering if the fans will remember the DUI chant used against Carmelo last year.
Brandon98
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Isaiah wrote:
what does Denver's "no means no" chants mean?

Referring to Kobe's rape trial with the gold digger.

"No means no", as in "No" to consensual sex.
dnvernugfanInLA
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Come on Please Stop!

Come on guys! Are you guys actually serious that you think itll be much easier to beat us than the Houston Rockets? I dont know it just seems really stupid if you think that. We Denver Nuggets are rolling on all cylinders and have a great team! im not saying you will not beat us in the series but you guys are acting like you already won and beat us and that is just plain stupid! Whatever lets just see what happens and ill be back here in the end of the series!
hig
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject:

It's about the matchups....

I think the Lakers will beat Denver in 5...maybe 6.
TobiasBeecher
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject:

Melo does not play well against the Lakers, and I'm not too sure why. The Rockets' duo of Battier and Artest were the best defenders left against Kobe....who in the hell on Denver is gonna guard him? Melo? Yeah, right. Jones? Please! Kenyon Martin? only if he wants two fouls in two minutes. JR Smith? Hahaha. That Rocket series toughened the Lakers up, I believe. Here's to Tuesday!
Eternal Laker
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject:

....I wonder who we'll play in the Finals...hmmmm

Lakers in 6, an easy 6 too.
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject:

SWEEP!
Lurker-no-mo'
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject:

And life gets back to normal at LG with the overconfidence...

Man, we are a funny bunch.
dnvernugfanInLA
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject:

TobiasBeecher wrote:
Melo does not play well against the Lakers, and I'm not too sure why. The Rockets' duo of Battier and Artest were the best defenders left against Kobe....who in the hell on Denver is gonna guard him? Melo? Yeah, right. Jones? Please! Kenyon Martin? only if he wants two fouls in two minutes. JR Smith? Hahaha. That Rocket series toughened the Lakers up, I believe. Here's to Tuesday!

No one could really stop Kobe but we can at least contain him and make him shoot jumpshots all day rather than driving in with Chris Andersen and Nene in there to stop him! Melo hasnt been playing well for awhile until Billups came in and they just jelled and matured..The thing is, whose going to stop Billups? Fisher? NAH cant even stop Brooks Brown? Scrub Farmar? HAHA Ya Right no defense..and i believe that we have a much better bench compared to yours...your bench has the potential to be the best bench but they are very inconsistent....JR Smith will torch your bench
CHRISTYLE70
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject:

dnvernugfanInLA wrote:
TobiasBeecher wrote:

No one could really stop Kobe but we can at least contain him and make him shoot jumpshots all day rather than driving in with Chris Andersen and Nene in there to stop him! Melo hasnt been playing well for awhile until Billups came in and they just jelled and matured..The thing is, whose going to stop Billups? Fisher? NAH cant even stop Brooks Brown? Scrub Farmar? HAHA Ya Right no defense..and i believe that we have a much better bench compared to yours...your bench has the potential to be the best bench but they are very inconsistent....JR Smith will torch your bench

Theres NO one I mean NO one, on the denver Nuggets that can play 75% of the Defense that Shane Battier played in this series, Kobe is going to torch the Nuggets.
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject:

dnvernugfanInLA wrote:
TobiasBeecher wrote:

Welcome Nuggets fan! Say, what's your screen name in the nuggets forum? Oh, you don't have much of a forum, that's why you felt like showing your trashy screen-face here? Good luck with the series and get some condiments ready for your crow!
dnvernugfanInLA
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject:

hig wrote:
It's about the matchups....

I think the Lakers will beat Denver in 5...maybe 6.

hmm looking at the matchups...were basically even
Billups > Fisher
D. Jones < Kobe
Carmelo > Ariza
Martin < Gasol
Nene = Bynum

and i also believe our bench is more better than yours since your bench is very inconsistent!
dnvernugfanInLA
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject:

lakerdynasty5.0 wrote:
dnvernugfanInLA wrote:
TobiasBeecher wrote:

Welcome Nuggets fan! Say, what's your screen name in the nuggets forum? Oh, you don't have much of a forum, that's why you felt like showing your trashy screen-face here? Good luck with the series and get some condiments ready for your crow!

Hey Ignorant Laker Fan! Do your research our main forum is "Nuggets Talk" forum....im just over here to show how i feel about you guys....but exactly what i expected rude and stupid fans in this forum like you!
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject:

Its important that we stomp their necks early and often so they don't get confidence like the rockets did.
goldreign
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject:

I think in general, people that resort to that kind of trash-talk have little to say about the actual game; they're ignorant or their team just sucks.

But at any rate, it doesn't affect Kobe. Stuff like "you're gay" and the rape chants are really weak insults. Let them chant that trash. We all know how Kobe plays when he's pissed.
Banzai
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject:

dnvernugfanInLA wrote:
lakerdynasty5.0 wrote:
dnvernugfanInLA wrote:
TobiasBeecher wrote:

Hey Ignorant Laker Fan! Do your research our main forum is "Nuggets Talk" forum....im just over here to show how i feel about you guys....but exactly what i expected rude and stupid fans in this forum like you!
Don't resort to name calling.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject:

dnvernugfanInLA wrote:
lakerdynasty5.0 wrote:
dnvernugfanInLA wrote:
TobiasBeecher wrote:

And HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE we gooooooooooooooo!!!!!

!...
TobiasBeecher
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject:

Denver has nowhere near the defensive intensity that Houston does. Billups made the Nuggets better, but if Melo does not produce, the Nuggets have no chance to win this series. Birdman is a decent defender but he is also not disciplined....any pumpfake will have him flying through the air picking up stupid fouls. Denver is still woefully undersized up front as well. Make no mistake, Nuggets fan....we are not the New Orleans Hornets and we are not the Dallas Mavericks.

Back to Melo for a second, the Lakers have the bodies to throw at him...Ariza is about the same height as Melo and has length and Lamar can also take on Melo as can Kobe.
LakerDynasty6.0
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject:

dnvernugfanInLA wrote:
lakerdynasty5.0 wrote:
dnvernugfanInLA wrote:
TobiasBeecher wrote:

Yep, and having done a traffic analysis of Nuggets Talk, i do know where you getting your (lack of) traffic from..

still don't wanna share your screen name @ Nuggets Talk? Exactly as i thought! what's that bird that can't fly much but tastes good as a nugget? !!!

Last edited by LakerDynasty6.0 on Sun May 17, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
n9c
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject:

Ahh great, here come the Nuggettes trolls
dnvernugfanInLA
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject:

CHRISTYLE70@HOTMAIL.COM wrote:
dnvernugfanInLA wrote:
TobiasBeecher wrote:

Theres NO one I mean NO one, on the denver Nuggets that can play 75% of the Defense that Shane Battier played in this series, Kobe is going to torch the Nuggets.

Kobe will get his points no matter what...all we need to do is stop your other players...and i read in one article that when kobe shoots more than 21 field goals, you guys have a losing record so that is a very good sign!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 152, 153, 154  Next
Page 2 of 154
Jump to: