Why isnt it showing the Raiders game...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject:

chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
why did that thread get locked btw?

Do you want the smack or non-smack answer?

Non smack- because a mod saw that it was just a smack fest, and while no one involved was complaining, it's against the rules, and he didn't want anyone to complain.

Smack- that mod felt sorry for L4L, and acted to save a life...
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject:

chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

Cause I went Chris Brown on the stooges.
chazzz3dt_AB17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject:

hmmm im hearing 2 sides. i just remember 24 and DMR ripping L4L a new one with big words and detailed paragraphs but logic throughout. but at the same time i really had no idea what was being debated
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

Cause I went Chris Brown on the stooges.

Word to the wise: We can do this occasionally, especially in the offseason, but the mods will crack down if we make a habit of it.

(BTW, that was a friendly, smack free post )
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject:

Back to the topic, my raiders won, chargers lost.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject:

chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
hmmm im hearing 2 sides. i just remember 24 and DMR ripping L4L a new one with big words and detailed paragraphs but logic throughout. but at the same time i really had no idea what was being debated

The people have spoken

Seriously though, L4L was a good sport, and it wasn't anything serious at all, just some guys talking smack out of boredom I suspect. Unlike many flame wars, no one cried about it, so I think everyone had fun.
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject:

chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

Wow thats some serious butt licking
chazzz3dt_AB17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject:

Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

not at all. this is just from someone on the out side looking in and you were called out numerous times and avoided the retaliation im just saying. call me crazy if you want.
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject:

chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

not at all. this is just from someone on the out side looking in and you were called out numerous times and avoided the retaliation im just saying. call me crazy if you want.

I didn't avoid none of the 3 stooges. Merely pointed out how foolish their quotes were. Go back and read the thread. Stooge #1 didn't even watch the shows "at all". Stooge #2 still had his mind on his job, flipping burgers and I never got a clear idea of whether he did or didn't watch the show, but I got the impression he didn't based on his inaccurate posts about the show like 3-4 minute monologues. Stooge #3 is such an act, he thinks overdramatizing a post, making it long, very boring and torturous, makes him look intellectual, therefore putting me to sleep. Overall it was a good time and I look forward to a 3 stooges reunion one day.

Last edited by Lakers For Life on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject:

Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

I didn't avoid non of the 3 stooges. Merely pointed out how foolish their quotes were. Go back and read the thread. Stooge #1 didn't even watch the shows "at all". Stooge #2 still had his mind on his job, flipping burgers and I never got a clear idea of whether he did or didn't watch the show, but I got the impression he didn't based on his inaccurate posts about the show like 3-4 minute monologues. Stooge #3 is such an act, he thinks overdramatizing a post, making it long, very boring and torturous, makes him look intellectual, therefore putting me to sleep. Overall it was a good time and I look forward to a 3 stooges reunion one day.

Out of curiosity, what do you do for a living (if you are out of the house, that is)?
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

I didn't avoid non of the 3 stooges. Merely pointed out how foolish their quotes were. Go back and read the thread. Stooge #1 didn't even watch the shows "at all". Stooge #2 still had his mind on his job, flipping burgers and I never got a clear idea of whether he did or didn't watch the show, but I got the impression he didn't based on his inaccurate posts about the show like 3-4 minute monologues. Stooge #3 is such an act, he thinks overdramatizing a post, making it long, very boring and torturous, makes him look intellectual, therefore putting me to sleep. Overall it was a good time and I look forward to a 3 stooges reunion one day.

Out of curiosity, what do you do for a living (if you are out of the house, that is)?

Lets just say I don't work for money, it works for me. My work hours vary according to when I have to step in and delegate. Other than that, I do what I want. And you? What you do? I really do hope I have the wrong impression about flipping burgers.
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject:

chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

Yeah I'll have to call you crazy cause it would be one thing if I made them look like stooges, but they did it to themselves. I can merely take credit for pointing it out. Stooge #1 knows how to take his lumps and run away. Stooge #2 a little more resistant, not as smart as stooge #1. And stooge #3 has no chance at learning. Which basically boils down to Moe, Larry and Curly respectively. In conclusion, antagonizing is not for kids.

If I can get a response from stooge #1 instead of running away, I'm a bit embarrassed to admitt I get somewhat of an ego boost owning that little panzy. And before you want to correct me on the spelling, check out the urban definition. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=panzy

I guess I have nothing further to say on that topic unless there's another point you wanted to attempt. But lets not high-jack this Raider thread which deserves much homage.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject:

Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

Lets just say I don't work for money, it works for me. My work hours vary according to when I have to step in and delegate. Other than that, I do what I want. And you? What you do? I really do hope I have the wrong impression about flipping burgers.

In my experience, if a guy gives you some sort of colorful, vague euphemism for what he does at his job, he doesn't have one, or doesn't have one he wants you to know about...

I'm a VP of Sales & Marketing for a small organic food wholesaler, BTW.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Why isnt it showing the Raiders game...

Lakers For Life wrote:
Ace626 wrote:
How its not showing the Raiders game for me , instead its showing the jets game?
What the (bleep) is this

Which makes no sense to me with all the Raider fans in LA area. Why would they want to put a NY-New England game in this region.

I'm glad they did, it was a much better game.
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

In my experience, if a guy gives you some sort of colorful, vague euphemism for what he does at his job, he doesn't have one, or doesn't have one he wants you to know about...

So you have one of those strawberry stands, very nice.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject:

Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

Still can't fabricate a legitimate sounding job?
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject:

24 wrote:

Just look at the subject and work backwards.

We can eliminate any job that would require verbal or written skills.

We can eliminate any job that would require logic or reasoning skills.

His enjoyment from the Jay Leno Show (which was beaten by a re-run of The Mentalist on Thursday) means that you can eliminate any job associated with the finer things.

Assuming he's out of high school, and it's somewhat of a wild assumption, I'm guessing a low level position like an assistant office job or a job where he's operating some sort of machinery, like working in a warehouse. It's clearly something embarrassing though, which is why he won't say what it is.
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

I'm too high profile to give you any details. But I'll throw you couple more crumbs. I loan money. I make 300% profit on what I sell.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject:

Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

I'm too high profile to give you any details. But I'll throw you couple more crumbs. I loan money. I make 300% profit on what I sell.

Yeah sure. Put up or shut up. What do you sell, Amway?
chazzz3dt_AB17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject:

or he could be a pimp? since money works for him apparently...

Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject:

BTW, no legit loan issuer makes 300% You might want to do some basic research before offering a pretend job...
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject:

I think L4L is a cashier at a payday loan place...
chazzz3dt_AB17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject:

24 wrote:
BTW, no legit loan issuer makes 300% You might want to do some basic research before offering a pretend job...

maybe he's a drug dealer!
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject:

chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
24 wrote:

maybe he's a drug dealer!

He'd already be in jail.
Lakers For Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject:

24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
24 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:
Lakers For Life wrote:
chazzz3dt_AB17 wrote:

Yeah sure. Put up or shut up. What do you sell, Amway?

Amway lmao. And yes you can say I'm a pimp, as a willing volunteer, not as a business.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6
Jump to: