I'm going 2 a Laker game at the forum on Friday, does any1 know were they enter the bulding from? and what time they usally enter the bulding before a game?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
philip-Jimenez
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: I'm going 2 a Laker game at the forum on Friday, does any1 know were they enter the bulding from? and what time they usally enter the bulding before a game?

Cause unlike the staples center that has a special place were they drive in, the Inglewood forum doesn't it's just round and flat, so I am guessing that it will be possible to see the players get out of the bus.
cinimod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject:

Off of 90th street there's a ramp that leads to the lower level of the building. Player's cars and busses enter and exit the building via that ramp. Back in the day there was always a crowd gathered to watch the cars go by but there's no direct access to the players there to get autographs or whatever.
philip-Jimenez
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject:

cinimod wrote:
Off of 90th street there's a ramp that leads to the lower level of the building. Player's cars and busses enter and exit the building via that ramp. Back in the day there was always a crowd gathered to watch the cars go by but there's no direct access to the players there to get autographs or whatever.

Oh yeah I remember now, were it is darn!! lol, and I use to practice there running around for my high school last year lol. What time do you think the bus will get there?
cinimod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject:

From what I remember, players and team busses would arrive around 2 hours before tip-off, but a couple of players would arrive as much as 3 hours before...

On a side note, with it being a local game, I assume the Lakers will show up individually so they'll likely be scattered over a period of time...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: