Need help finding seats!

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wh03lse
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:28 am    Post subject: Need help finding seats!

quick question guys... if im gonna save up for some really nice seats meaning like a really good view of the court as close as possible...
but i wanna get the frontside of the lakers logo *might as well go all out rite haha*

i believe that the sections 110-112 would be that side or am i wrong... also up to what rows would you consider the best seats ... i was thinking that anything above maybe 11-12 rows wouldnt be as satisfying to enjoy the game..

ive been to a clippers/twolves game once *free tix dnt ask lol* and we were in the nosebleed section so couldnt see jack...

im really thinking of saving up for seemingly a once in a lifetime opportunity just need some help in getting the best seats possible (i think for the sections im looking at the seats get around 3-4 bills for a seat)
lakergreenmachine
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject:

110-112 are the seats in the lower level with that Lakers logo right in front of you. Really doesn't matter what row you're in when you're down there, you will get a great view regardless. You're also going to be looking at spending at least $800 for 2 tickets if you buy online.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: