stafford the new donahey?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Talby
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: stafford the new donahey?

mannn..this guy is calling some real sketchy stuff(or not callling obvious fouls) idk if he's the crew chief and the other refs ignore it or what but this guy is rediculous. i caught the end of nor vs dal and he calls offense on cp3 but a subtle off arm w/like 5 sec to left. one thing i noticed too yesterday vs okc is a play where kobe went to get a ball heading outta bounds and stafford interfiers..kobe then yells at him"MOVE!" since then he had a personal vendetta
Kobay24
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject:

It's become so OBVIOUS that this punk has a grudge against Kobe that it's starting to impair his ability to officiate Lakers games in an unbiased manner.

The league really needs to investigate this crooked ref.
grimmz4764
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: stafford the new donahey?

cmorton59 wrote:
mannn..this guy is calling some real sketchy stuff(or not callling obvious fouls) idk if he's the crew chief and the other refs ignore it or what but this guy is rediculous. i caught the end of nor vs dal and he calls offense on cp3 but a subtle off arm w/like 5 sec to left. one thing i noticed too yesterday vs okc is a play where kobe went to get a ball heading outta bounds and stafford interfiers..kobe then yells at him"MOVE!" since then he had a personal vendetta

Yea the Player's Association or somebody needs to call for a way to audit these referees so that they can't do that kinda BS.
dmlakerfan01
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject:

These guys are human, so you have to worry about personal vendettas. I hope the NBA checks for that.
Laker Lurker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject:

dmlakerfan01 wrote:
These guys are human, so you have to worry about personal vendettas. I hope the NBA checks for that.

Doesn't look like its much against Kobe- looks like he's shading points though.
numero-ocho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject:

Stafford is worse than Donaghy because we might at least get some favorable calls from Donaghy if he were betting on us.

Don't count on any help from the NBA. The supervision of NBA officials is a joke. Those guys are practically untouchable.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: