Anybody have a clip of the opening montage of NBA on NBC

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Anybody have a clip of the opening montage of NBA on NBC

Not this one..> NBA on NBC

I want the one where it would play the music, and it would show a montage of players dunking the ball...and a guy's voice would be saying quickly over the video "This copyright and telecasts is brought to you by the National Basketball Association. Any copyright or re-telecast of this game is illegal without the express written consent of the NBA"

And I remember Shaq was the one who ended the clip with a few dunks. Mannn that pumped me up so much. Anybody have it? i've been looking all over for it. They played it a few years back on NBC during our 3 peat and I remember during the Porland 2000 series alot. ANybody can help me out? thanks fellas

Why can't America realize that falling in love with Kobe doesn't mean breaking up with Michael
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: