LakersGround.net To Go | Off Topic


College football

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

College football 
Author: Halflife 
Posted: 09/03 10:01 PM 
 
Can't see cfb thread. Pac12 guy. A&M starting to punish ucla


 
Author: Moses 
Posted: 09/03 10:26 PM 
 
I just came here to say ROLL TIDE


 
Author: Halflife 
Posted: 09/03 10:42 PM 
 
Moses wrote:
I just came here to say ROLL TIDE
boo. Sc is getting the game


 
Author: Aussiesuede 
Posted: 09/03 11:00 PM 
 
Wow. Wisconsin upsets #5 LSU on opening day!

And #3 Oklahoma also falls to Houston.


 
Author: Aussiesuede 
Posted: 09/03 11:06 PM 
 
Friggin Rosen! 62 yard bomb and 2 pt conversion to tie it!


The defense stepped up at the right time holding A&M to 2 3 & outs gaining a total of 4 yards and yielding only 44 seconds off the clock over those 2 series.


Go Bruins!


 
Author: ChickenStu 
Posted: 09/04 1:11 AM 
 
Nice effort to not quit by UCLA, but boy, were we sloppy on offense in this one. Rosen looked flustered for much of the game, the offensive line was not good, and there were costly drops by the pass-catchers, one of which led to an INT and another costing them the tying TD in OT.

They were obviously rusty, and that O line play has to be a big concern.


 
Author: lakersken80 
Posted: 09/04 2:13 AM 
 
USC still sucks.


 
Author: lakersken80 
Posted: 09/04 2:28 AM 
 
USC rattled, they can't even make simple plays this game.


 
Author: lakersken80 
Posted: 09/04 3:05 AM 
 
Wonder what SC alums are thinking of the Clay Helton hire, they look woefully unprepared this game.


 
Author: lakersken80 
Posted: 09/04 3:21 AM 
 
USC looks more like Division I subdivision team that they schedule for the first game of the season....they are that bad this game.


 
Author: dcastillo 
Posted: 09/04 3:26 AM 
 
There's college football..than there's bama


 
Author: LakerLanny 
Posted: 09/04 3:45 AM 
 
lakersken80 wrote:
Wonder what SC alums are thinking of the Clay Helton hire, they look woefully unprepared this game.


They talked tough beforehand but that was a pathetic performance.


 
Author: Tark the Shark 
Posted: 09/04 4:17 AM 
 
dcastillo wrote:
There's college football..than there's the bama bagman


Fixed


 
Author: the association 
Posted: 09/04 4:32 AM 
 
LakerLanny wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Wonder what SC alums are thinking of the Clay Helton hire, they look woefully unprepared this game.


They talked tough beforehand but that was a pathetic performance.


The full-throttle assault of these armies of millennial and middle-aged USC banshees promising that they were going to deliver a beating on Alabama in my social media snow globe was difficult to endure. Many of them were bleating from Dallas, at least until the false hope of that 3 - 0 lead didn't hold up. Meanwhile back in reality, we saw RTR all - (bleep) - night ... and Saban didn't even have the courtesy to leave something for the coroner to ID.

I'd suggest a little less hubris next time, but let's be honest ... it's a fool's errand with so many Trojans, so why bother ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n6jxMKUluE


 
Author: Halflife 
Posted: 09/04 5:48 AM 
 
Go texas


 
Author: AutumnWind 
Posted: 09/04 6:08 AM 
 
That's 3 straight losses now for SC. Can't believe clay has a five year contract, hopefully Lynn fires his ass he's such a mediocre coach.


 
Author: lakersken80 
Posted: 09/04 7:23 AM 
 
AutumnWind wrote:
That's 3 straight losses now for SC. Can't believe clay has a five year contract, hopefully Lynn fires his ass he's such a mediocre coach.


Blame that on the previous AD.


 
Author: Moses 
Posted: 09/04 8:49 AM 
 
Halflife wrote:
Moses wrote:
I just came here to say ROLL TIDE
boo. Sc is getting the game



 
Author: Steve007 
Posted: 09/04 9:14 AM 
 
Seems like UCLA and USC are pretenders every year. I keep reading every preseason about how good they are going to be and they never seem to overachieve or even live up to expectations.


 
Author: Raijin 
Posted: 09/04 1:41 PM 
 
Steve007 wrote:
Seems like UCLA and USC are pretenders every year. I keep reading every preseason about how good they are going to be and they never seem to overachieve or even live up to expectations.

It's gotta come down to coaching doesn't it. Clay Helton's plan was absolutely atrocious last night. The offense was to put it kindly unimaginative and the defense was making mental errors all night.No discipline on one end and extremely conservative on the other. Didn't watch the UCLA game but saw Rosen throw a pick on the possible game winning drive. Chosen Rosen my ass


 
Author: venturalakersfan 
Posted: 09/04 6:57 PM 
 
Aussiesuede wrote:
Wow. Wisconsin upsets #5 LSU on opening day!

And #3 Oklahoma also falls to Houston.


That Houston QB will be a real good one.


 
Author: Halflife 
Posted: 09/04 11:50 PM 
 
Guarantee nd wins. No chance Texas wins this.


 
Author: LakerLanny 
Posted: 09/05 1:01 AM 
 
venturalakersfan wrote:
Aussiesuede wrote:
Wow. Wisconsin upsets #5 LSU on opening day!

And #3 Oklahoma also falls to Houston.


That Houston QB will be a real good one.


He is great and watch out for their coach, Tom Herman. He is clearly a fast rising up and comer in the coaching ranks. He reminds me of a young Urban Meyer.


 
Author: DaMuleRules 
Posted: 09/05 1:20 AM 
 
Halflife wrote:
Guarantee nd wins. No chance Texas wins this.


ND better start playing like it.


 
Author: lakersken80 
Posted: 09/05 3:12 AM 
 
Wow what a play, blocked extra point return for ND.

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51  Next


LakersGround.net To Go | Off Topic