LakersGround.net To Go | Off Topic

Female Rocker Urinates on Fan

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Female Rocker Urinates on Fan 
Author: adkindo 
Posted: 11/15 3:13 PM 

Sophia Urista, the lead singer for Brass Against made news this weekend when she pulled down her pants live on stage and urinated on a fans face while performing at “Welcome To Rockville” in Daytona Beach, FL.

Here is the video....I guess warning, it is exactly as described above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZLHSHnqF8Q

Seems like the initial response in the media was negative. A lot of attempts to get people angry by pointing out if it was a male urinating on a female, there would be more outrage.

I get that the optics would be very different, but it was not a male urinating on a female.....and I kind of think it will be a net positive for this band. First, she is smoking hot and second their audience is clearly not 15 year old Top 40 fans.

Great publicity move or bad taste?

Author: Omar Little 
Posted: 11/15 3:58 PM 

Obviously got them a lot of publicity. Not qualified or interested in being qualified to analyze taste.

Author: lakersken80 
Posted: 11/15 4:45 PM 

You know some people would probably pay for that.....

Re: Female Rocker Urinates on Fan 
Author: Cutheon 
Posted: 11/15 4:58 PM 

adkindo wrote:
Sophia Urista, the lead singer for Brass Against made news this weekend when she pulled down her pants live on stage and urinated on a fans face while performing at “Welcome To Rockville” in Daytona Beach, FL.

Seems like the initial response in the media was negative. A lot of attempts to get people angry by pointing out if it was a male urinating on a female, there would be more outrage.

I get that the optics would be very different, but it was not a male urinating on a female.....and I kind of think it will be a net positive for this band. First, she is smoking hot and second their audience is clearly not 15 year old Top 40 fans.

Yep, a real West Virginian 10. Also known as a Californian 2.

Author: audioaxes 
Posted: 11/15 5:53 PM 

yep a guy would be in jail that night

Author: jodeke 
Posted: 11/15 5:55 PM 

That was a lot of water. She's gotta have an oversized bladder.

Author: Osama YoMama 
Posted: 11/15 6:31 PM 

I mean, the guy looks pretty stoked to be involved. Who cares?

Author: JUST-MING 
Posted: 11/15 6:49 PM 

Florida man headlines write themselves

Posted: 11/15 11:14 PM 

Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:

I do not think she is a 10 or close to it.....I think she is hot and has real sex appeal. Very different. Also, if we are working off stereotypes, I doubt many people would see a black lesbian rock singer and immediately think she would be a 10 in the state of West Virginia....but that is just based off stereotypes as she would be considered hot by many in WV and every state.

Posted: 11/15 11:32 PM 

She should change her name to Sophia Urethra

Posted: 11/15 11:43 PM 

adkindo wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:

I do not think she is a 10 or close to it.....I think she is hot and has real sex appeal. Very different. Also, if we are working off stereotypes, I doubt many people would see a black lesbian rock singer and immediately think she would be a 10 in the state of West Virginia....but that is just based off stereotypes as she would be considered hot by many in WV and every state.

To be fair, probably not, since she’s black, lesbian, and not related to them.

Author: C M B 
Posted: 11/16 12:18 AM 

Omar Little wrote:
. Not qualified or interested in being qualified to analyze taste.

It tasted like a night spent sleeping under the stars in lakers999's neighborhood.

Author: DaMuleRules 
Posted: 11/16 1:51 AM 

Omar Little wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:

Author: jonnybravo 
Posted: 11/16 2:09 AM 

Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:

She's very beautiful in her photos.

Author: DaMuleRules 
Posted: 11/16 2:11 AM 

jonnybravo wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:

This California raised guy agrees.

Posted: 11/16 2:17 AM 

Omar Little wrote:
adkindo wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:

I get you are joking....but I do want to make clear I was basing it on general stereotypes....I am sure WV has a fairly normal ratio of black lesbians compared to national averages for rural areas.

Posted: 11/16 2:21 AM 

jonnybravo wrote:
Cutheon wrote:
adkindo wrote:

She definitely has a look.

I do not do Peloton, but apparently her long time girlfriend is one of the popular female instructors/leaders on the service.

Author: panamaniac 
Posted: 11/16 3:35 AM 

Not your average cover band, that for sure.

Posted: 11/16 4:06 AM 

panamaniac wrote:

They also have a streaming app.

Author: C M B 
Posted: 11/16 7:04 AM 

Omar Little wrote:
panamaniac wrote:

I would prefer a torrent.

Author: panamaniac 
Posted: 11/16 9:08 AM 

Omar Little wrote:
panamaniac wrote:

They also live stream occasionally.

Author: governator 
Posted: 11/16 2:21 PM 

she's hawt

Author: numero-ocho 
Posted: 11/16 4:54 PM 

That guy must be her number 1 fan.

Anyone want to volunteer to be her number 2 fan?

Author: governator 
Posted: 11/16 5:04 PM 

numero-ocho wrote:
That guy must be her number 1 fan.

Anyone want to volunteer to be her number 2 fan?

LOL!!!

Author: LakerLanny 
Posted: 11/17 2:06 AM 

You guys are getting really pissy.

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

LakersGround.net To Go | Off Topic