Things that annoy me
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject:

24KaratGold wrote:
Wearing shorts that are too short and a t-shirt that's too tight. Sometimes I'll put them on, and I don't even realize that I'm not comfortable until later in the day. That pisses me off so much.

( - PLEASE tell me this person is a female )
Thugnomoe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject:

prisma8slg wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
smoothCbutla wrote:
oh here's a good one

when a holiday rolls around and you get that long letter that brags about their family

little billy got straight A's and was captain of his football team, he loves his little sister and is very protective of her. susy had her first day of school today. she picked out a pink lunchbox and a pink bookbag. she sure is our little princess. she is the teacher's favorite already.

or the depressing ones

jerry got cancer. i lost my job. life at home is boring. my son never calls me and my daughter diamond became a stripper. merry christmas

which reminds me..

people who send christmas cards w/ pictures of their families.

pompous douchebags.
I don't mind getting christmas cards with pictures. actually I like them.

yeah..actually..I like 'em too...

but I guess it is kinda insensitive...Some people might not have families and here you are sending out pictures to everyone showing off..."look at me..I got a family!"
prisma8slg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Thugnomoe wrote:
prisma8slg wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
smoothCbutla wrote:
oh here's a good one

when a holiday rolls around and you get that long letter that brags about their family

little billy got straight A's and was captain of his football team, he loves his little sister and is very protective of her. susy had her first day of school today. she picked out a pink lunchbox and a pink bookbag. she sure is our little princess. she is the teacher's favorite already.

or the depressing ones

jerry got cancer. i lost my job. life at home is boring. my son never calls me and my daughter diamond became a stripper. merry christmas

which reminds me..

people who send christmas cards w/ pictures of their families.

pompous douchebags.
I don't mind getting christmas cards with pictures. actually I like them.

yeah..actually..I like 'em too...

but I guess it is kinda insensitive...Some people might not have families and here you are sending out pictures to everyone showing off..."look at me..I got a family!"
so you're saying they should send pics of their pets instead?

"I've seen it all. Sasha dunked on somebody," Kobe Bryant said. "I'm ready to retire now."
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
24KaratGold wrote:
Wearing shorts that are too short and a t-shirt that's too tight. Sometimes I'll put them on, and I don't even realize that I'm not comfortable until later in the day. That pisses me off so much.

Hey!

But seriously. For some reason I have clothes that are too small that I don't get rid of. So I'll end up wearing shorts that don't go past my knees, or a shirt that's choking me. Maybe I'm the only person who's too lazy to get rid of old clothes, but it's really annoying.
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject:

24KaratGold wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
24KaratGold wrote:

Hey!

But seriously. For some reason I have clothes that are too small that I don't get rid of. So I'll end up wearing shorts that don't go past my knees, or a shirt that's choking me. Maybe I'm the only person who's too lazy to get rid of old clothes, but it's really annoying.

Oh! Ok, I see now. I just thought you just bought short shorts and small tops JSUT BECAUSE .
LakerHabib
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:49 pm    Post subject:

Excellent thread...
It's distracted me for the last 30 minutes from my midterm early tomorrow morning, and I only got halfway through

Anyways, thought I'd contribute to the list using my experiences at work (I work at my Dad's gas stations whenever I have time).

- Do you get free gas? NO, and they're my DAD's stations.. employees do not get free gas.

- Angry customers start yelling at us for high gas prices.
Come on people, I think these prices are a travesty as well, but please don't blame me or other employees at gas stations.

- When people abuse our bathrooms. That is, they pee all over the place and do their doodoo in places other than the toilet seat, or just plain clog the toilet seat without letting us know, or do graffiti. What compounds the frustration accompanied with the above is when they aren't even customers, people just looking for a place to use the bathroom. (I read a lot of complaints in this thread about this same subject)

- When customers assume that all of the employees are licensed mechanics. I can't come outside to check your engine or give you an oil change... our stations don't have garages, just convenience stores.

- When people decide to change the oil on our property and spill it all over the ground.

- When punks act like it's a McDonald's drive thru, pull their Range Rovers to the first step of the entrance, nearly blocking the front door. This isn't VIP. Park in the parking spaces.
Which also reminds me of when people park at the pumps but don't want gas, just something from the store or to use the bathroom. We appreciate your business, but more likely than not, you are blocking someone else from getting gas. I can't tell you guys how many times people have pulled in, waited, and pulled out without filling up because someone else is blocking a pump and not allowing anyone else to pump.

Done for now.. I can't wait til after my midterm to read the other half of this thread.. I love you guys!

Amen to that!
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject:

The people who clog up those moving sidewalks at the airports. It's pretty simple: One side says stand on the right, the other side says walk on the left. Why the bleep are you standing on the words that say "walk"!!?? I know you can read. The words are written every 10 feet. What is wrong with you? Move your ass over and get your bleeping stuff out of the middle of the walkway and let the people who need to get to their gate, get to their damn gate.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject:

People or mostly many teenagers who have no morals whatsoever curse non stop at children places while children are present. Such places like the playground at the park or Chuck E. Cheese's. I mean seriously try explainning what the "F" word or any other bad words to your 7 year old son. It is terrible
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject:

Especially when I lived in DC, but tourists who don't get the concept of moving out of the way, particularly in the Metro. When on the escalators, stay to the freaking right!! Some of us are in a hurry so we walk fast on the left. Move out of the way.

Also, when you get to the top of the escalator, don't block it!! There is a huge line behind you who have to move, and your dumb self can't step to the side to let others by?

Idiots! All of you!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ajaxxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject:

24KaratGold wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
24KaratGold wrote:

Hey!

wouldn't you notice right away and not wear them?
ajaxxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject:

I'm a heavy guy so it annoys me when I go shopping and nothing fits or when they make clothes that say xl but it is really like a medium.
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20Dub wrote:
People or mostly many teenagers who have no morals whatsoever curse non stop at children places while children are present. Such places like the playground at the park or Chuck E. Cheese's. I mean seriously try explainning what the "F" word or any other bad words to your 7 year old son. It is terrible

this is something ive been noticing a lot at my tender age of 24. The way kids talk nowadays.....jesus it's ridiculous. I would NEVER talk like that when i was a teen. Sure we'd do mischevious things, but for the most part we would behave ourselves. The blame goes to the parents. The line between punishment and abuse is so thin now that parents are afraid to hit (spank) their children in fear that they would be abusing them. Total bs. This is why i don't like teenagers
ajaxxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject:

^I hate it when the parents are just as bad, yelling at their kids to shut the F' Up! or get in the F'N car!
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject:

ajaxxx wrote:
^I hate it when the parents are just as bad, yelling at their kids to shut the F' Up! or get in the F'N car!

that bugs me too. That's where the kids learn it from. They can say both of those things without using the F word.

"shut up"

"get in the car!"

see how much nicer that sounds without taking the anger away?
kevin
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject:

1. When I eat beef jerky and a piece gets wedged in my teeth and I have no toothpick or floss around.

2. When I have a 20 and the dealer has either a 10 showing and an ace under or hits until he gets 21.

3. Sasha V when he fouls someone and he throws up his hands "as if he didn't commit the foul". He does this every time he commits a foul.

4. When you're at McDonalds and your order a large size fry but they only fill the fry holder with the equivalent of a medium amount of fries.

5. People who tan too much.
lakeshow03
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject:

girls
PushingtheLimit
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject:

frijolero01 wrote:
KingKobe20Dub wrote:

this is something ive been noticing a lot at my tender age of 24. The way kids talk nowadays.....jesus it's ridiculous. I would NEVER talk like that when i was a teen. Sure we'd do mischevious things, but for the most part we would behave ourselves. The blame goes to the parents. The line between punishment and abuse is so thin now that parents are afraid to hit (spank) their children in fear that they would be abusing them. Total bs. This is why i don't like teenagers

When I was younger, I would NEVER cuss or disrespect anyone older than me. Now I have 13 year olds cussing me out... what has the world come to?
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
4. When you're at McDonalds and your order a large size fry but they only fill the fry holder with the equivalent of a medium amount of fries.

That's actually their new scam. They really whore you in drive-thru. They make it "appear" it's a full Large Fries but as the fries settle...it's about a medium AT BEST and sometimes a small.
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject:

lakeshow03 wrote:
girls

Flyin solo tonight I assume?
LuxuryBrown
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject:

24KaratGold wrote:
lakeshow03 wrote:
girls

Unless he's hoping you're gonna come by in those short shorts and that tight top of yours? ...J/K, bro!
Thugnomoe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
24KaratGold wrote:
lakeshow03 wrote:
girls

Unless he's hoping you're gonna come by in those short shorts and that tight top of yours? ...J/K, bro!

24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject:

LuxuryBrown wrote:
24KaratGold wrote:
lakeshow03 wrote:
girls

Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject:

People who pass you, then slow down, forcing you to go around them. Then they pass you again. Repeat ad nauseum.
The_Lakers_Show
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject:

kevin wrote:
2. When I have a 20 and the dealer has either a 10 showing and an ace under or hits until he gets 21.

I'm sorry I didnt realize you were talking about cards till you got to the "ace" part.......
Go Trojans

Buck Foston
gng930
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject:

24KaratGold wrote:
LuxuryBrown wrote:
24KaratGold wrote:

Hey!

Too much information.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> The Best Of... All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17
Jump to: