Rank the "best" fast food restaurants in order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject:

Every once in a while, I get that craving to eat something really nasty like a burger from Burger King or Wendys.

But lately, every time I have eaten one from those places I leave vastly disappointed. And sick to my stomach. I just drove from NY to MI and had to stop at interstate fast food places, as it was the only thing around that was quick, I was hungry, and I had the craving. Same result. It sounded good, but after I was done, I was disappointed. It tasted just how I remembered it, but my body didn't want to handle it anymore.

Now having said all that, I am beginning to crave one again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
phenotul
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject:

encina1 wrote:
Every once in a while, I get that craving to eat something really nasty like a burger from Burger King or Wendys.

But lately, every time I have eaten one from those places I leave vastly disappointed. And sick to my stomach. I just drove from NY to MI and had to stop at interstate fast food places, as it was the only thing around that was quick, I was hungry, and I had the craving. Same result. It sounded good, but after I was done, I was disappointed. It tasted just how I remembered it, but my body didn't want to handle it anymore.

Now having said all that, I am beginning to crave one again.

I get the same feeling about donuts. I have a craving for them, but I don't think my body can handle them. Whenever I eat them, I feel sick. The last donut I ate was probably 3 or 4 months ago . . maybe more.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:13 am    Post subject:

phenotul wrote:
I get the same feeling about donuts. I have a craving for them, but I don't think my body can handle them. Whenever I eat them, I feel sick. The last donut I ate was probably 3 or 4 months ago . . maybe more.

You, sir, are the devil!

Donuts are the new manna from heaven.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
k4lakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject:

In-n-Out
Fatburger
Tommy's
Chipotle
Poquito Mas
Baja Fresh
No. 17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject:

1. Panda Express
2. Subway
3. El Pollo Loco
4. In N' Out
5. Mcdonald's (For breakfast)
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> The Best Of... All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: