Watch the Lakers play online for free

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FLake Show
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Watch the Lakers play online for free

I live on the east coast, and we get NO lakers games on tv. I was wondering if anyone has a channel on sopcast or some other way to watch the games streaming online for free. i Know this is prob the wrong forum, so if a mod moves it, thats fine. I just HAVE to find a way to watch these games. Please excuse my ignorance, as I am new to the site. Thanks.
philip-Jimenez
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Watch the Lakers play online for free

FLake Show wrote:
I live on the east coast, and we get NO lakers games on tv. I was wondering if anyone has a channel on sopcast or some other way to watch the games streaming online for free. i Know this is prob the wrong forum, so if a mod moves it, thats fine. I just HAVE to find a way to watch these games. Please excuse my ignorance, as I am new to the site. Thanks.

There is usually games on justin.tv.com, thats were I watch all the home games since I don't have cable. Lg will probably have links to the games 2.
FLake Show
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject:

Thanks man, greatly appreciated.
Split
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:54 am    Post subject:

Try atdhe.net and www.myp2p.eu
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: