requested a refund for league pass broadband.UPdated, will get it! pg 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penston
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Lowest Merion wrote:
I just ate a cream cheese Danish. It was fantastic.

I happen to be having a Boddingtons. The cream of Manchester.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject:

PDTP is that way ->
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject:

Megatron24 wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
Megatron24 wrote:
mdotaguilar wrote:
Im using a proxy to watch laker games through league pass broadband and bout a hdmi output to watch on my 50 inch. Hollllaaa

How do u use a proxy? I want to do this

Hotspot Shield(free) or http://www.hidemyass.com/vpn/

Use the program to change your IP to a location out of state and then switch on the game and then turn off the program. It's pretty simple to use.

I just downloaded it. How do I change my IP to another state? It says my IP is switched to San Jose, CA even though I live in Irvine, CA

Which program?
ibitegirls
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
Megatron24 wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
Megatron24 wrote:
mdotaguilar wrote:
Im using a proxy to watch laker games through league pass broadband and bout a hdmi output to watch on my 50 inch. Hollllaaa

Use the program to change your IP to a location out of state and then switch on the game and then turn off the program. It's pretty simple to use.

I just downloaded it. How do I change my IP to another state? It says my IP is switched to San Jose, CA even though I live in Irvine, CA

Which program?

probably Hotspot Shield, i download the trail for Hotspot Shield but no where does it allow you to change the IP...???

Also, do i need to purchase league pass through the VPN again? i've already purchased and activated league pass on this MAC computer. so will VPN still trick the NBA league pass software?
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject:

ibitegirls wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
Megatron24 wrote:
USCandLakers wrote:
Megatron24 wrote:
mdotaguilar wrote:

Which program?

probably Hotspot Shield, i download the trail for Hotspot Shield but no where does it allow you to change the IP...???

Also, do i need to purchase league pass through the VPN again? i've already purchased and activated league pass on this MAC computer. so will VPN still trick the NBA league pass software?

Hotspot Shield probably gives you a random IP. I haven't used it in a while, but that's how I remember it working.

You don't need to purchase it through the VPN. Just as long as you have an outside market IP when you try to watch the game, it should allow you to watch it.
Voices
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: I just requested a refund through Paypal for league pass broadband.

lak_repeat wrote:
Since I use Pay Pal I was able to open a PP dispute and request a refund. Here is the text I used.

I purchased NBA league pass choice so that I could choose 5 of my favorite teams to watch. I only have one favorite team. The Lakers. I was not told the Lakers are not a valid choice of teams to watch. But appearently no Laker games will be available to watch. I was mis led into purchasing a worthless service. I demand my money back.

Boo Yah! ( I didn't put the Boo Yah!) part on it.

Let me ask you....you have no way of watching Lakers games via Cable or Satellite or U-Verse?
I know about local areas reaching as far as Vegas witch really sucks, but You must have other limitations as well, like no access to the options above?
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject:

How is the quality of League Pass Broadband?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Captain Explosion
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject:

lakerjoshua wrote:
I'm regretting the $179 I just dropped for League Pass...

Me too.
pkflyers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject:

did the OP get his money back? i would be shocked if he does

Big Game James wrote:
I'm Kwame Brown and every one of my posts seem to be moved. I find this perplexing because I've never had a post move before!

http://tinyurl.com/snxt
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
lak_repeat
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: I just requested a refund through Paypal for league pass broadband.

Voices wrote:
lak_repeat wrote:
Since I use Pay Pal I was able to open a PP dispute and request a refund. Here is the text I used.

I purchased NBA league pass choice so that I could choose 5 of my favorite teams to watch. I only have one favorite team. The Lakers. I was not told the Lakers are not a valid choice of teams to watch. But appearently no Laker games will be available to watch. I was mis led into purchasing a worthless service. I demand my money back.

Boo Yah! ( I didn't put the Boo Yah!) part on it.

Let me ask you....you have no way of watching Lakers games via Cable or Satellite or U-Verse?
I know about local areas reaching as far as Vegas witch really sucks, but You must have other limitations as well, like no access to the options above?

I have been searching for a provider that is TWC but none yet. At this point I am done I just want my money back, if not I will chalk it up to $119 for kobes contract and never buy NBA content ever again.
lak_repeat
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject:

pkflyers wrote:
did the OP get his money back? i would be shocked if he does

Lets give it a couple of days. I have also sent cancellation to NBA LP and requested a refund. Remember this is still during free trail period.

Other guy that wants his $179 for lP call direct tv and just ask for the money back.

For now on I take my 25 games from ESPN, TNT, ABC and I will order audio league pass I think that is only $19.99, I am done with this crap.
lak_repeat
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject:

NBA LEAGUE PASS BROADBAND

You are customer number 23. An agent will be with you as soon as possible.

george : I have already waited 4 times today,AND i GET CUT OFF.

CSR_Josh: Thank you for contacting Nba.com League Pass Broadband. My name is Josh, How may I assist you today?

CSR_Josh: Due to lack of response, I am going to have to disconnect this chat in 2 minutes to assist other customers. If you need further assistance please contact us back.

george : OK I want to know if I have LPBB in las Vegas can I watch lakers games and how many will be available to me.

CSR_Josh: LPBB is subject to blackouts. I dont have a list for how manygames you would be able to see.

george : So How can I tell if I can see laker gamess. I only want Laker games and some people are telling me all laker games are either on TNT, ABC, ESPN, NBATV and turner sports nets. If all the games are on those networks does that mean that none will be availble for LPBB? If you don't know have a list shouldn't one be made?

CSR_Josh: if what they are sayingis true then that is correct.

CSR_Josh: you will have access to games that are not locally or nationally broadcast. So ifthey play athome and arelcoally broadcast in your area you will get them.

george: OK then I have been mislead. I was lead to believe laker games would be on LPBB, so I want a refund as I have been tricked.

CSR_Josh: If they are away and nationally televised you will not get them either.

george : with this turner thing, I don't want to have spend money and get nothing for my money. So I jsut want a refund I will see what hapens next year.

CSR_Josh: One moment letme cancel your account.

george: Unless I get a good idea that some number of games will be available to me.

george : OK will take the refund, untill this all works its way through.

CSR_Josh: I will haveto send your account over to our billing department for a refund review. One moment.

george: Thank you.

CSR_Josh: #7801.

CSR_Josh: That is yourticket number for them email i sent to our billing department. Please allow 3-5 days for them to contact you about yourrefund.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject:

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/baseball.html

This link was a excellent feed for the Detroit game. I got clarity and few buffers. When it did buffer a click on the viewing screen brought the picture right back.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
lak_repeat
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject:

Dear Customer,

Your NBA League Pass Broadband subscription has been refunded. You should see the funds in your account in three to five business days.

If you have questions or need further assistance, please let us know.

Thank you,

Member Services
NBA League Pass Broadband
http://leaguepasssupport.nba.com
lak_repeat
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject:

my general feeling on this, is if you request a refund while it is still in the free pre view stages of LP you get your money back. So if anyone else was on the verge of getting screwed request now.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: