Anyone else getting virus notifications?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:53 pm    Post subject: Anyone else getting virus notifications?

Is only when I visit LG. Pop ups look offical, one even had a number asking me to contact At&t because my network had been compromised but the phone number went to a dead line. Another was a Google chrome notification. I've restarted my Mac and run virus scans that show everything is clean...
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone else getting virus notifications?

lakerjoshua wrote:
Is only when I visit LG. Pop ups look offical, one even had a number asking me to contact At&t because my network had been compromised but the phone number went to a dead line. Another was a Google chrome notification. I've restarted my Mac and run virus scans that show everything is clean...

I have. I took a screenshot on my laptop.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject:

I've been getting a lot of pop ups that are all variations on "the page at ... says", sometimes with a redirect. A site called King games sometimes redirects as well, and on mobile devices, popups at the bottom are incessant.

IMO, the ad package is loaded up with a lot of bad stuff tht they cycle on and off.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:42 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
I've been getting a lot of pop ups that are all variations on "the page at ... says", sometimes with a redirect. A site called King games sometimes redirects as well, and on mobile devices, popups at the bottom are incessant.

IMO, the ad package is loaded up with a lot of bad stuff tht they cycle on and off.

I'm experiencing it as well. Good to know they are just pop ups.
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:42 pm    Post subject:

Thanks
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: