WARRIORS -at- LAKERS – 1-21-19 - Game Thread (7:30PM PT)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PartyMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:27 pm    Post subject:

I like to think of myself as an optimist when it comes to the Lakers, but this one could be bowling shoe ugly.
King Randle
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:33 pm    Post subject:

IG you're a vet here and I agree with you 90% of the time. But if the Lakers pull this one out tonight please PM you're address and I will gladly mail you a $50.00 gift card to your liking. Not kidding...hope this is not against any rules if so disregard.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:37 pm    Post subject:

King Randle wrote:
IG you're a vet here and I agree with you 90% of the time. But if the Lakers pull this one out tonight please PM you're address and I will gladly mail you a $50.00 gift card to your liking. Not kidding...hope this is not against any rules if so disregard.

You don’t have to, I’m just trying to bring some positive vibes, you never know what can happen in a basketball game
DaKing23
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:32 pm    Post subject:

Lazlow wrote:
Lebron should be playing this game.

Sorry, dude needs to get over his menstrual cramps, insert his tampon and muster on. We aren't winning a championship this year and are dangerously close to not even making the playoffs. He isn't the godfather of this team and doesn't run this organization. Make this dude play.

Oh yea that would be smart...Make him play and aggravate the injury...You must be a Doctor eh? The KING will come back when he’s good and ready not a minute earlier lol.
DaKing23
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:37 pm    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
King Randle wrote:

You don’t have to, I’m just trying to bring some positive vibes, you never know what can happen in a basketball game

You never know, miracles do happen, our guys might gut out a win. I would loooooove to see us beat them without our leaders.
DaKing23
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:38 pm    Post subject:

Lazlow wrote:

Sorry, dude needs to get over his menstrual cramps, insert his tampon and muster on. We aren't winning a championship this year and are dangerously close to not even making the playoffs. He isn't the godfather of this team and doesn't run this organization. Make this dude play.

Oh yea that would be smart...Make him play and aggravate the injury...You must be a Doctor eh? The KING will come back when he’s good and ready not a minute earlier lol.
Jesusdelonla
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Lazlow wrote:

we have an internet tough guy in here.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject:

Lazlow wrote:

I don't know which of our returning knuckleheads you are, but if you are going to continue to act like this, get your next screen name ready. I suspect most of the women I know are more of a "man" than you are and want LeBron to be, so on their behalf, knock it off, or I will.
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Omar.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Since 25th when Lebron and Rondo went down:

27th in offensive rating
25th in effective field goal %
28th in true shooting %
26th in assist/turnover

And we have the 4th worst offense in the league

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/why-lakers-dream-of-anthony-davis-trade-could-be-quickly-disappearing/5wty1lyyho3h1olvrp9x3o2kk
BigBallerBrand
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:17 pm    Post subject:

Poll: will we lose tonight by closer to 20 or closer to 50? I say we lose by closer to 50
krisobe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:29 pm    Post subject:

Jokes aside, anyone else WORRIED about being close to 10th place in the West. Could be 11th place by the end of the week. Who knows. Roughly 32-33 games remaining. Anyone else WORRIED?! Legit chance of us MISSING the playoffs. No Lonzo for about 2 months. 4-6 weeks sounds like 7-8 weeks for me. Rondo still a week away. Bron about 5-6 days. We have a GRUELING 6 game road trip early FEB right before the ALL-STAR break.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:30 pm    Post subject:

BigBallerBrand wrote:
Poll: will we lose tonight by closer to 20 or closer to 50? I say we lose by closer to 50

Warriors don't play regular season hard. I feel like they try and go for a huge run for a part of the game, typically the 3rd quarter, and if that doesn't work they can't be bothered expending the energy.

That might change with Cousins return, otherwise why bother expending the energy to win by 50?
818fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject:

Lazlow wrote:

You are one of the worst posters on this forum in just less than a month
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject:

krisobe wrote:
Jokes aside, anyone else WORRIED about being close to 10th place in the West. Could be 11th place by the end of the week. Who knows. Roughly 32-33 games remaining. Anyone else WORRIED?! Legit chance of us MISSING the playoffs. No Lonzo for about 2 months. 4-6 weeks sounds like 7-8 weeks for me. Rondo still a week away. Bron about 5-6 days. We have a GRUELING 6 game road trip early FEB right before the ALL-STAR break.

No. We won't be 11th because TWolves are below .500 We are less than 2 games out of the 8 and possibly 4 games off 3rd. Rondo and Lebron are due back soon and Rondo may play on Thursday. After the Warriors we have a lighter stretch of games. And when Lebron comes back he's not scared of anyone, remembering we were 18-9 over our last 27 before Lebron went down

EDIT: Also 5 game road trip. How can we be on the road to face the Clippers?

Last edited by drae on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:33 pm    Post subject:

32 wrote:
Thanks Omar.
Laker7
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:59 pm    Post subject:

Any word on who will be starting for Ball tonight?
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:01 pm    Post subject:

Laker7 wrote:
Any word on who will be starting for Ball tonight?

I hope it's Svi
Lazlow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:08 pm    Post subject:

DaKing23 wrote:
Lazlow wrote:

You'd rather save him for the playoffs we aren't getting into?
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Lazlow wrote:
DaKing23 wrote:
Lazlow wrote:

Kings won't make the playoffs, Clippers won't make the playoffs (remembering they were on a 5 or 6 game losing streak before their last win). The worst we'll finish is 8th
Thee Black Mamba
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:20 pm    Post subject:

I just hope that if we run BI at point, he will make less mistakes and not feel as pressured to score.

Please dont (bleep) this game up BI. Just provide fundamentals and play good defense.

Im hoping BI keeps it under 4 turn overs.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:21 pm    Post subject:

Leaked video footage of Lebron firing up his teammates before the game. Warning Goosebumps may occur.
Lazlow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:28 pm    Post subject:

drae wrote:
Lazlow wrote:
DaKing23 wrote:
Lazlow wrote:

Kings won't make the playoffs, Clippers won't make the playoffs (remembering they were on a 5 or 6 game losing streak before their last win). The worst we'll finish is 8th

That sounds nice and all. If Lebron comes back for the Suns game which i guess he is projected to do.. we have Sixers, Clippers, Warriors, Pacers, Celtics, Sixers. Soon after we got Rockets and Bucks.

Meanwhile the Clippers schedule is very easy. Like yeah, we are the better team but it might not matter.
drae
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:34 pm    Post subject:

Lazlow wrote:
drae wrote:
Lazlow wrote:
DaKing23 wrote:
Lazlow wrote:

That sounds nice and all. If Lebron comes back for the Suns game which i guess he is projected to do.. we have Sixers, Clippers, Warriors, Pacers, Celtics, Sixers. Soon after we got Rockets and Bucks.

Meanwhile the Clippers schedule is very easy. Like yeah, we are the better team but it might not matter.

Until Feb hits where they play us WITH Lebron back , then the Pistons, but after that the Raptors, Hornets, Pacers, and Celtics.

The difference between us and them is that I expect to win 4 of those 6 road games, we beat the Pacers earlier in the year and we should beat the Clippers, and the Hawks, and the Celtics and 76ers are all winnable with Lebron.

With the Clippers I just feel it's harder for them.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:50 pm    Post subject:

JOSH STARTING

PER Tania G

Josh Hart will start for the Lakers tonight. Brandon Ingram will be their starting point guard.

https://twitter.com/taniaganguli/status/1087527492955471872?s=21
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 2 of 29
Jump to: