NBA Season COVID-19 Thread (**No politics or racial/ethnic remarks or personal insults**)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123 ... 128, 129, 130  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:17 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
The team announced it plans to have fans in attendance for Lakers/Celtics on 4/15.

Oh man! I wish I could go!!! Boston Sucks!!! GO LAKERS!!!
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:33 am    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Markazi:

Quote:
The Lakers and Clippers could be welcoming a limited number of fans back to Staples Center before the start of the playoffs next month.

are they going to require proof of vaccination?
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:41 am    Post subject:

cal1piggy wrote:
ocho wrote:
Markazi:

Quote:
The Lakers and Clippers could be welcoming a limited number of fans back to Staples Center before the start of the playoffs next month.

Don't have proof of this cal1, but I hear it is highly unlikely since they haven't done the same with other stadiums. Additionally, the idea of requiring vaccination for certain "leisure activities" is a challenge. Isreali tried it, but it has a lot of challenges.

As long as cases remain "relatively" low (as in LA county remains in Orange Tier meaning "moderate" covid spread) and social distancing/masking is required, indoor attendance in limited capacity is allowed.

I think the attitude towards COVID spread has really changed. My son had a runny nose 2 weeks ago and I told the teacher and she said he can come to school (in Orange County, schools been open) provided he doesn't have a fever. And I actually just took my kids yesterday to Chuck E Cheese which is now allowing access to the indoor arcades. kids touching different games than other kids after them playing and touching the same game. Some places a hand santizer with a paper towel is available should you want to wipe down the game before hand and llimited capacity as far as how many kids there. Others differences is obviously masking and only same households allowed on certain games at a time along with every other table available for sitting and eating.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:15 am    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
ocho wrote:
Markazi:

Quote:

Don't have proof of this cal1, but I hear it is highly unlikely since they haven't done the same with other stadiums. Additionally, the idea of requiring vaccination for certain "leisure activities" is a challenge. Isreali tried it, but it has a lot of challenges.

As long as cases remain "relatively" low (as in LA county remains in Orange Tier meaning "moderate" covid spread) and social distancing/masking is required, indoor attendance in limited capacity is allowed.

I think the attitude towards COVID spread has really changed. My son had a runny nose 2 weeks ago and I told the teacher and she said he can come to school (in Orange County, schools been open) provided he doesn't have a fever. And I actually just took my kids yesterday to Chuck E Cheese which is now allowing access to the indoor arcades. kids touching different games than other kids after them playing and touching the same game. Some places a hand santizer with a paper towel is available should you want to wipe down the game before hand and llimited capacity as far as how many kids there. Others differences is obviously masking and only same households allowed on certain games at a time along with every other table available for sitting and eating.

wow lar
did not realize that
i just mostly keep to myself while wearing our papr device in markets...
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:16 pm    Post subject:

Article below discusses the effects of Covid on some NBA players in terms of having long term symptoms. Jason Taynum of the Celtics said how he have to use an inhaler before each game after having Covid in Jan. And a player from the WNBA apparently had it so bad she couldn’t return to action and May have to retire.

I was wondering the effect Covid has on super athletes and apparently even they can’t escape the effects of Covid despite how healthy they are. Very humbling.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jayson-tatum-the-latest-reminder-of-covi-ds-impact-on-young-athletes-231713964.html
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 2:45 pm    Post subject:

Hi all

With LA county on the verge of reaching yellow tier (the least restrictive tier) I was curious how that changes the Staple's center capacity. I found the below link

https://www.kcra.com/article/covid-19-orange-tier-march-2021-restrictions-indoors/35914432

For venues 1,501 and above: 10% capacity or 2,000 whatever is fewer with modifications and no eating or drinking. That rises to 50% if all guests are tested or show proof of full vaccination.

Given this, I am wondering if Staples center is planning to increase the number of seats available. Currently I believe they have an attendance of about 2K..if they go to 50% capacity, I believe that is 11K (as I believe Staples center holds around 22K people). Sounds like a lot of people and it might be hard to check people of negative tests or vaccination..so perhaps they will slowly get to that number?
LakersRGolden
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 4:39 pm    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
Article below discusses the effects of Covid on some NBA players in terms of having long term symptoms. Jason Taynum of the Celtics said how he have to use an inhaler before each game after having Covid in Jan. And a player from the WNBA apparently had it so bad she couldn’t return to action and May have to retire.

I was wondering the effect Covid has on super athletes and apparently even they can’t escape the effects of Covid despite how healthy they are. Very humbling.

https://sports.yahoo.com/jayson-tatum-the-latest-reminder-of-covi-ds-impact-on-young-athletes-231713964.html

Just like many people can continue without an acl but active people can't, paid athletes have very little margin for deterioration of their physical capabilities. Would the average Joe notice a 15% reduction in lung capacity? Would an NBA player?

They're in better shape to handle COVID, but any issue is magnified.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 6:44 am    Post subject:

lar, hey, got a question about j&j vaccine. in the rare cases of clotting, what is the size of the blood vessels showing the clotting? i have been googling but have not figured it out. thanks!
Lucky_Shot
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 9:47 pm    Post subject:

cal1piggy wrote:
lar, hey, got a question about j&j vaccine. in the rare cases of clotting, what is the size of the blood vessels showing the clotting? i have been googling but have not figured it out. thanks!

No clue about the J&J clotting but I was fully vaccinated with Moderna and my tinnitus is 5x as bad since the first shot. Hope it goes away soon but it's not that bad considering what covid-19 might have done.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 8:26 pm    Post subject:

some disturbing scientific data came out.

while not totally surprising, scientist report that the spike protein (part or entirely in all vaccines) of covid-19 was enough by itself to damage blood vessels. this has different implications for different vaccines that contain/generate different amount of spike protein (part or whole).

https://www.salk.edu/news-release/the-novel-coronavirus-spike-protein-plays-additional-key-role-in-illness/

"In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

The team then replicated this process in the lab, exposing healthy endothelial cells (which line arteries) to the spike protein. They showed that the spike protein damaged the cells by binding ACE2. This binding disrupted ACE2’s molecular signaling to mitochondria (organelles that generate energy for cells), causing the mitochondria to become damaged and fragmented.

Previous studies have shown a similar effect when cells were exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, but this is the first study to show that the damage occurs when cells are exposed to the spike protein on its own."
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 6:36 am    Post subject:

more concerning info:

spike protein, blood brain barrier, brain fog, microclots (vs. clotting in large sinuses in the brain...)

https://www.contagionlive.com/view/sars-cov-2-spike-proteins-disrupt-blood-brain-barrier

i will definitely wait for the protein based vaccines (much smaller amount of spike protein requiring adjuvants to increase immune response) instead of the mrna (pfizer, moderna) and genetically modified virus (j&j) that generate a lot of immune response by generating a lot of spike protein.

furthermore, adenovirus may cross blood brain barrier and thus can generate more spike protein in brain blood vessels...

the injections are supposed to be in muscle to reduce amount of spike protein to enter blood stream but not completely
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Lucky_Shot wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:

No clue about the J&J clotting but I was fully vaccinated with Moderna and my tinnitus is 5x as bad since the first shot. Hope it goes away soon but it's not that bad considering what covid-19 might have done.

Actually cal1 the clotting appears to be in venous sinuses(not blood vessels) according the CMO of the company I work for..It is called cerebral venous sinus thrombosis and occurs when blood clots form in the brain's venous sinuses so it actually isn't occurring in the blood vessels. Below is a link on this condition. This condition as far as the J&J vaccine appears to be in women that had thrombocytopenia (low platelet counts).

So sad to hear about your post regarding the spike protein. I have had a few patients who said like Lucky shot, lingering side effects after the moderna vaccine. That spike protein must be the reason..it is certainly a SOB. Even without a live virus, it seems like it still can cause some issues.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/cerebral-venous-sinus-thrombosis
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 11:05 pm    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:

Actually cal1 the clotting appears to be in venous sinuses(not blood vessels) according the CMO of the company I work for..It is called cerebral venous sinus thrombosis and occurs when blood clots form in the brain's venous sinuses so it actually isn't occurring in the blood vessels. Below is a link on this condition. This condition as far as the J&J vaccine appears to be in women that had thrombocytopenia (low platelet counts).

So sad to hear about your post regarding the spike protein. I have had a few patients who said like Lucky shot, lingering side effects after the moderna vaccine. That spike protein must be the reason..it is certainly a SOB. Even without a live virus, it seems like it still can cause some issues.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/cerebral-venous-sinus-thrombosis

thanks lar
my public health friend did not explain what the brain sinuses were lol

i believe the mrna vaccines do not code for the entire spike, but part of the spike. so it is hard to say whether that part of the spike protein is having a bad effect. it is really frustrating to be lacking info on these issues.

my question is if large sinuses are having rare clotting cases, then what is likelihood that there is microclotting going on in micro blood vessels - any ideas?
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 8:37 pm    Post subject:

lar,

i talked to another phd. he said the mrna vaccines were designed to address the spike protein / ace2 issue. he said the spike protein coded in the mrna was modified so that it stays bound to the cell membrane. he also said that the spike protein was modified that it does not bind to the ace2 receptor - thus eliminating that risk.

if so, that may actually be superior to protein vaccines. i asked him for the publications so i can read it for myself. although if the mrna vaccine people knew about this, i assume the protein vaccine people could also be using a modified protein to avoid those risks.

if these risks are addressed, then not sure what is causing the brain fog etc.

sounds like the researchers knew about these issues when they designed the vaccines. however they were probably low key about this - otherwise who is going to be willing to take these vaccines lol

seems like the part about not binding to ACE2 is incorrect.

however, given the intramuscular injection, most stay in the muscle area and then to the liver

Last edited by cal1piggy on Wed May 12, 2021 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:54 pm    Post subject:

cal1piggy wrote:
lar9149 wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:

thanks lar

i believe the mrna vaccines do not code for the entire spike, but part of the spike. so it is hard to say whether that part of the spike protein is having a bad effect. it is really frustrating to be lacking info on these issues.

my question is if large sinuses are having rare clotting cases, then what is likelihood that there is microclotting going on in micro blood vessels - any ideas?

these brain sinuses are a place where a lot of the veins of the brain drain into. Cerebral-venous-sinus-thrombosis is quite rare..something like 1/500K. It sounds like it doesn't have to do with microclotting or anything of that sort.

According to the data, 6 patients had this condition out of about 7 million vaccinated with J&J. So that means more than 1 in a million got it.

Therefore, it is possible the thrombosis occurred by chance and isn't related to the vaccine, although because it occurred in women and those with low platelet counts, it does remain possible

I believe with the moderna vaccine, there are about 3 cases of this same condition. But considering how many people got the vaccine, the a is more rare than the condition itself.. meaning the association is by chance. We can be confident that the moderna vaaccine doesn't cause the same condition.

So time will tell if the J&J vaccine caused the thrombosis. Determining cause and effect is messy, with the millions upon millions of people getting the vaccine, I am sure the vaccine is going to be associated with several things..it will be hard to know which are by chance and which are real associations.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 4:34 pm    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
lar9149 wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:

thanks lar

these brain sinuses are a place where a lot of the veins of the brain drain into. Cerebral-venous-sinus-thrombosis is quite rare..something like 1/500K. It sounds like it doesn't have to do with microclotting or anything of that sort.

According to the data, 6 patients had this condition out of about 7 million vaccinated with J&J. So that means more than 1 in a million got it.

Therefore, it is possible the thrombosis occurred by chance and isn't related to the vaccine, although because it occurred in women and those with low platelet counts, it does remain possible

I believe with the moderna vaccine, there are about 3 cases of this same condition. But considering how many people got the vaccine, the a is more rare than the condition itself.. meaning the association is by chance. We can be confident that the moderna vaaccine doesn't cause the same condition.

So time will tell if the J&J vaccine caused the thrombosis. Determining cause and effect is messy, with the millions upon millions of people getting the vaccine, I am sure the vaccine is going to be associated with several things..it will be hard to know which are by chance and which are real associations.

but it is not just the 6 cases with the j&j. it is the astrozenca cases when they both use adenovirus as the delivery vehicle.

my 80 year old father just got his vaccine today. mother is getting it tomorrow. they felt they waited long enough for side effects.
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 7:44 pm    Post subject:

cal1piggy wrote:
lar9149 wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
lar9149 wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:

thanks lar

but it is not just the 6 cases with the j&j. it is the astrozenca cases when they both use adenovirus as the delivery vehicle.

my 80 year old father just got his vaccine today. mother is getting it tomorrow. they felt they waited long enough for side effects.

good to hear. Glad your parents are getting the vaccine..so you think perhaps the adenovirus "vehicle" is causing the issue? I know the adenovirus delivery vehicle has been used in the past and haven't heard of any associations with the above condition..but than again who knows? It not like previous vaccines have been given out to this many people and with an occurance of 1/1 million, it is possible this has been missed in the past.

Hopefully the CDC and other researchers are considering this as the determine whether the condition is related to the J&J vaccine.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 8:09 pm    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
lar9149 wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
lar9149 wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:

thanks lar

good to hear. Glad your parents are getting the vaccine..so you think perhaps the adenovirus "vehicle" is causing the issue? I know the adenovirus delivery vehicle has been used in the past and haven't heard of any associations with the above condition..but than again who knows? It not like previous vaccines have been given out to this many people and with an occurance of 1/1 million, it is possible this has been missed in the past.

Hopefully the CDC and other researchers are considering this as the determine whether the condition is related to the J&J vaccine.

i certainly do not know, but others, including someone famous (fauci?) has also pointed to the possible adenovirus link.

i also believe someone mentioned the mrna vaccines have not been linked to clotting.

from the little bit of web research, i believe i found certain adenovirus getting through the blood brain barrier. i believe, but no expert, that i read the vessicles used for mrna may be selected for passing the blood brain barrier or not...

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/johnson-johnson-vaccine-linked-28-cases-blood-clots-cdc-reports-n1267128

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday it had identified a total of 28 cases of serious, potentially life-threatening blood clots among the more than 8.7 million people who had received the Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccination."
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 6:15 pm    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
lar9149 wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:
lar9149 wrote:
Lucky_Shot wrote:
cal1piggy wrote:

thanks lar

parents had their first shot, and happy to report that only short term side effect is a sore arm.

more on the clotting for j&j clotting issue. basically they found more clotting cases for j&j with more than 8.7 million shots. but not a single case for pfizer/moderna with almost 250 million doses.

obviously, 28 clotting cases out of almost 9 million doses are very good odds. there are now 6 males out of the 28.

but again, what i fear is long term side effects and the clotting in the short term may not bode well for long term (e.g. microclotting where effects may not be obvious in the short term). personally, there is no way i would take j&j shots given existing alternatives.

https://www.aappublications.org/news/2021/05/14/thrombosis051421

"Dr. Shimabukuro reported the most recent data on the 28 confirmed cases at the May 12 meeting of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP). All of the cases occurred before the April 13 pause in administration of the vaccine, and most were among women ages 30-49, he said.

Over 8.7 million doses of J&J vaccine had been given as of May 7.

Of the 28 patients, 25 had symptoms that met the Tier 1 case definition, and three had symptoms that met the Tier 2 definition, Dr. Shimabukuro said.

“The clinical features of TTS following Janssen COVID-19 vaccination appear similar to what is being observed following AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccination in Europe,” he said."

As of May 7, there were no confirmed cases of CVST with thrombocytopenia after receipt of either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. A total of 135.7 million doses of Pfizer vaccine and 110 million doses of Moderna had been given."
lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 8:10 pm    Post subject:

I think you convinced me Cal1..at least to be more cautious about the J&J vaccine..the risk is very very low, but if a person can get moderna/pfizer, sounds like they should.

I was speaking to some patients about the J&J vaccine and they said they would never get a vaccine by J&J because J&J doesn't have a good reputation, at least in the hispanic community where I work, which is downtown LA.

I asked why they have a bad reputation in their community and the answer is because J&J came out with a vaccine that had a lot of bad side effects, perhaps similar to what you are talking about..I heard it was a flu vaccine..heard anything about this?
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2021 10:48 pm    Post subject:

lar9149 wrote:
I think you convinced me Cal1..at least to be more cautious about the J&J vaccine..the risk is very very low, but if a person can get moderna/pfizer, sounds like they should.

I was speaking to some patients about the J&J vaccine and they said they would never get a vaccine by J&J because J&J doesn't have a good reputation, at least in the hispanic community where I work, which is downtown LA.

I asked why they have a bad reputation in their community and the answer is because J&J came out with a vaccine that had a lot of bad side effects, perhaps similar to what you are talking about..I heard it was a flu vaccine..heard anything about this?

i dont know much about j&j vaccines at all.

the risk is very low for what we have been able to detect.

the thing that scares me is what we cannot detect. using clotting as an example, we may not even notice much if say 10% of our brain cells go away from microclotting in the fine blood vessels. could that cause the brain fog or lost of taste and smell? my worst case scenario for the clotting thing is that it becomes like an alzheimer type situation in 10 years.

again i have no basis beyond those rare cases where there is clotting in much larger sinus compared to tiny capillaries in the brain. there are other organs with fine capillaries like our eyes and kidneys...

that is the reason i am personally waiting. i used our personal ppe (papr) to stay as safe as possible while buying time to see what other side effects become known for the various vaccines. i know i will eventually have to be vacinated, but i want to wait as much as possible.

having heard that the mrna vaccines anchor the modified spike protein to the cell membrane makes me feel a lot better. but again there is nothing like having more time for problems to become apparent. but time is something we dont have...
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:41 pm    Post subject:

the smith glaxokline - sanofi protein vaccine had a good phase 2 result

depending on phase 3 results and discovered side effects, this is probably my preferred vaccine.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/sanofigsk-report-positive-interim-results-their-covid-19-shot-2021-05-17/

An experimental COVID-19 vaccine developed by Sanofi (SASY.PA) and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK.L) showed a robust immune response in early-stage clinical trial results, enabling them to move to a late-stage study, the French drugmaker said on Monday.

Sanofi and Britain's GSK said a global Phase III trial would start in the coming weeks and involve more than 35,000 adults, with the hope of seeing the vaccine approved by the fourth quarter after having initially targeted the first half of this year before a setback.

Sanofi and GSK last December were forced to restart their trial when the vaccine showed a low immune response in older adults as a result of a weak antigen formulation.

"The Phase II interim results showed 95% to 100% seroconversion following a second injection in all age groups and across all doses, with acceptable tolerability and no safety concerns," Sanofi said.

Seroconversion refers to the vaccine's ability to prompt the body to produce antibodies against the coronavirus, as measured by blood readings. Later mass trials will be based on real infections.
cal1piggy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 6:30 am    Post subject:

german scientists may have discovered the reason for rare clotting in adenovirus based vaccines like j&j, astrozeneca. if true, mrna vaccines would have a safety advantage over j&j and astrozeneca at this time.

https://www.gentside.co.uk/news/scientists-believe-they-have-solved-the-link-between-blood-clots-and-covid-vaccines_art7442.html

he indicated the some adenovirus can enter the cell nucleus where it can be modified so the spike protein is mutated from the original design from the vaccine. mutated spike protein can be secreted outside the cell instead of staying membrane bound. the spike protein that is secreted can cause the clotting.

it did not explain how the clotting is caused, but another group last month has already reported that spike protein can bind and cause damage to blood vessels.

perhaps it is the fact some of the spike protein is secreted that is the problem vs. being membrane bound like it was designed to be.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 10:29 am    Post subject:

Quote:
With the Lakers having reached the 85% COVID-19 vaccine threshold on Monday — which allows for lesser restrictions — they were finally able to utilize their film room for the first time this season on Wednesday and they didn’t have to wear face masks, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Prior to attaining the threshold, film studies were conducted on the practice court with masked-up players and coaches spread out across the facility and doors were left open for ventilation.

Multiple Lakers players told Yahoo Sports that Wednesday’s session felt “normal” again.

“You don’t realize how important and productive it is to have film sessions in an intimate setting until you lose it,” one Lakers player told Yahoo Sports. “When guys are together in close proximity, you’re much more engaged, and especially when you don’t have to wear a mask.”

Their first taste of normalcy actually began after the Game 2 win in Phoenix on Tuesday.

On short flights, teams were not allowed to bring food on the plane from outside restaurant vendors if the team hadn’t reached the 85% vaccine threshold.

After tying the series, Lakers veteran forward Jared Dudley told Yahoo Sports that the team celebrated on the plane with a winner’s feast prepared by Fleming’s Steakhouse.

“It was by far the best postgame meal of the season,” Dudley told Yahoo Sports. “It had us all in a good mood.”

lar9149
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Hi all

long time no update on this thread. Seem like Covid was getting under control but apparently not.

On August 23rd all health care workers in California will be required to be vaccinated my company announced today. Looks like weekly tests are allowed for the unvaccinated, but my company is choosing to require all their workers be vaccinated perhaps. Looks like the wait game is starting to end and people may be “pressured” to be vaccinated. We will see.

https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Order-of-the-State-Public-Health-Officer-Unvaccinated-Workers-In-High-Risk-Settings.aspx
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123 ... 128, 129, 130  Next
Page 122 of 130
Jump to: