***Golden State Warriors @ Los Angeles Lakers (05/19/21 @ 7:00PM PST) Play-In Game #1***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:00 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
By the way this thread was absolutely stupid at halftime everybody in here had given up how do you call yourselves fans

Polar, do you not come into the IN GAME threads more than once in awhile? You are seeing raw, in the moment, reactions from most.

Your statement "everybody" is also flatly incorrect and a misrepresentation. You're saying Treb quit? Do you even know TrebleClef? I guess not. That dude NEVER thinks the Lakers will lose and posts in an in game thread like 90%+ of games.

Also many folks just commented on the obvious poor play in first half but then gave their opinions what it would take to win (eg Killer and I were like ATTACK THE DAMN HOOP).

So, seriously, if you're gonna make blanket statements like that, 1) other threads are better and 2) try to be a bit more accurate

Yes you were one of the ones I was doing it

Thanks for evading my point bro.

You didn’t have a point bro did you run out of Kleenex during the game
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:00 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
Lebron so cheesy with that 3 rims comment

He really works on every part of his game: shooting, passing, court vision, defense, selling fouls, and pre-scripting interview responses.

I don’t know bruh.

You never been poked in the eye while hooping?
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Polarbear wrote:
By the way this thread was absolutely stupid at halftime everybody in here had given up how do you call yourselves fans

Some fans are passionate, so that's anger and frustration talking. And actually, by all means, we should have lost this game. If not for a lucky blind shot by Lebron. GS was on their way to get the ball, and they would have certainly scored. So technically, the Lakers should have lost
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
LBJ cursing in his post game. He's in Playoff Mode.

His mind is, not sure about his body though

No the body is hanging on by a thread. Hopefully the conditioning staff has lots of Robitussin on hand.
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

KingKobe20 wrote:
Anyone else notice Lebron at the top off the backboard when he blocked Jordan Pooles Bang attempt????

His ankle and Boost is totally fine imo.
Probably just all Mental for him right now

It’s rust both A.D. and Braun are going to be rusty because of all the games they missed they should pick up steam as they go forward in their serious provided that they stay healthy
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:02 pm    Post subject:

Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Polar, do you not come into the IN GAME threads more than once in awhile? You are seeing raw, in the moment, reactions from most.

Your statement "everybody" is also flatly incorrect and a misrepresentation. You're saying Treb quit? Do you even know TrebleClef? I guess not. That dude NEVER thinks the Lakers will lose and posts in an in game thread like 90%+ of games.

Also many folks just commented on the obvious poor play in first half but then gave their opinions what it would take to win (eg Killer and I were like ATTACK THE DAMN HOOP).

So, seriously, if you're gonna make blanket statements like that, 1) other threads are better and 2) try to be a bit more accurate

Now you're just trolling with that. Seriously, would love to see you in a bar tell that to a typical group of laker fans and see how that goes for ya...or better yet, back east, where fans speak their mind, good n bad, about their team all the time
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Let’s be honest, lakers had a terrible game, and won it on a lucky shot. Fans were pissed at players, and they have every reason to be. I highly doubt anyone here want DS to have a bad game, but just frustrated that he had one
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

KingKobe20 wrote:
Anyone else notice Lebron at the top off the backboard when he blocked Jordan Pooles Bang attempt????

he’ll loosen up
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:03 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Let’s be honest, lakers had a terrible game, and won it on a lucky shot. Fans were pissed at players, and they have every reason to be. I highly doubt anyone here want DS to have a bad game, but just frustrated that he had one

Dont bother Mad, Polar just likes to chase after laker fans in in-game threads whom he deems arent fans cuz they arent TrebleClef. Not the first time he done that.
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject:

troy wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Some fans are passionate, so that's anger and frustration talking. And actually, by all means, we should have lost this game. If not for a lucky blind shot by Lebron. GS was on their way to get the ball, and they would have certainly scored. So technically, the Lakers should have lost

Once we came out in second-half I knew we were going to be fine we weren’t too far down and we have been playing like crap Bron is going to Bron Curry was going to get his And ad was eventually going to make a play
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

JerryWest_44 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

he’ll loosen up

It won’t affect him vertically, but it will affect him making those spin moves in transition(he is unstoppable with that move)
ZeroDark30_
Star Player
Star Player

KingKobe20 wrote:
Baron Von Humongous wrote:
Vogel made this close and then made the right personnel decisions to win. Hopefully he figures it out faster against the Suns.

As much as Dennis has sucked since coming back from covid protocol I feel he might actually play good against his big brother CP3.

Drummond is the problem.
Not sure if he’ll be playable in any playoff matchups.

CP3 locked Schroder up cause he knows his game and has a crazy IQ. I’ll be surprised if he plays well. He didn’t last time. They canceled each other
Killer_Z
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:05 pm    Post subject:

4 days of much needed rest for LeAnkle!
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Steph definitely deserves his props. He dropped an efficient 37 vs the best defense in the NBA with the entire focus being on stopping him from even shooting.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

KingKobe20 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

He really works on every part of his game: shooting, passing, court vision, defense, selling fouls, and pre-scripting interview responses.

I don’t know bruh.

I've been poked playing soccer. I ain't seen no 3 goals (bleep) Lebron is spewng lol. Dude was probably done watching Rocky 4...Im seeing three of him!!!

HIT THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE ROCK!

Im 100% certain this is what happened.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:06 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

I don’t know bruh.

I've been poked playing soccer. I ain't seen no 3 goals (bleep) Lebron is spewng lol. Dude was probably done watching Rocky 4...Im seeing three of him!!!

Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:06 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Now you're just trolling with that. Seriously, would love to see you in a bar tell that to a typical group of laker fans and see how that goes for ya...or better yet, back east, where fans speak their mind, good n bad, about their team all the time

Oh god here comes the Internet tough guy
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:07 pm    Post subject:

eureca wrote:
Steph definitely deserves his props. He dropped an efficient 37 vs the best defense in the NBA with the entire focus being on stopping him from even shooting.

And That's the Warriors...without Klay.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

eureca wrote:

The shots he made were just unguardable
TooMuchMajicBuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: In a white room, with black curtains near the station

I tend to refrain from posting all the intensely negative (bleep) I'm thinking when the Lakers aren't playing well or the other team gets hot. That said, I can't blame posters speaking their mind, as long as there is some basis in reality on the court reflected in what they say. Most of the time, they're saying the same things I'm thinking, only with a lot less profanity.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

eureca wrote:

Steph is the greatest threat the NBA has ever seen for reals. Dude doesn't even need the ball in his hand. He dominates without it constantly on the move making people look silly. Glad we had the pope to cleanse the Chef in crunch time. Caruso is key for this team but constantly gets the shaft. Dude should drain Schroeders wallet.
DrDent
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Oh god here comes the Internet tough guy

You really like red herring when you are just wrong. Stop coming into the in game thread and insulting fellow Laker fans. You want serious discussion? There's like 10 other active threads for that.

Mr. "Internet tough guy"
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:09 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
DrDent wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Dont bother Mad, Polar just likes to chase after laker fans in in-game threads whom he deems arent fans cuz they arent TrebleClef. Not the first time he done that.

I’m just pointing out how stupid you look whenever the game is over and we’re in the win column everybody on the Lakers sucks nobody is any good nobody deserves their contracts can’t wait to see them off the team blah blah blah the fact of the matter is if the Lakers can get through the first few games and not be sent home they have a good chance to win it all because the only thing that is really hurting them is rust and lack of chemistry due to injuries to the superstars they will get stronger asThe playoffs progress stop (bleep) crying
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:09 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

he’ll loosen up

It won’t affect him vertically, but it will affect him making those spin moves in transition(he is unstoppable with that move)

Whenever he does the shoulder down right to left swing through spin move layup he’s bouncing off his left ankle.
I’m not overlooking that there’s still some stiffness on his injured right ankle but I’m optimistic he might be able to get his full range of motion back soon if not already.

Trusting the newly healed ankle is the next step and I don’t blame him for being hesitant in the process.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:10 pm    Post subject:

DrDent wrote:
TMG wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
loslakersss wrote:

I don’t know bruh.

An fwiw Michael B. Jordan was in attendance tonight sitting next to Drake.

Black Rocky 🥊

Last edited by KingKobe20 on Wed May 19, 2021 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next
Page 79 of 81
Jump to: