Laker Exit Interviews on Youtube

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
troy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:40 pm    Post subject: Laker Exit Interviews on Youtube

Some interesting stuff you may want to check out.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Dave McMenamin
@mcten
2h
Markieff Morris on the disappointment of the Lakers’ season ending in the first round: “I didn’t sleep at all yesterday. Not one hour. Not one minute. Not one second”

Dave McMenamin
@mcten
1h
Montrezl Harrell said he is still struggling with the loss of his grandmother, which trolls used after Game 6: “There’s dummies out there, heartless people who get on social media … people had the nerve to say ‘F my grandmother.’ I wish they were there to say it to my face”
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:43 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Dave McMenamin
@mcten
2h
Markieff Morris on the disappointment of the Lakers’ season ending in the first round: “I didn’t sleep at all yesterday. Not one hour. Not one minute. Not one second”

Dave McMenamin
@mcten
1h
Montrezl Harrell said he is still struggling with the loss of his grandmother, which trolls used after Game 6: “There’s dummies out there, heartless people who get on social media … people had the nerve to say ‘F my grandmother.’ I wish they were there to say it to my face”

I'm always impressed at how athletes can put up with the modern sports fan. People are no different, but hate is too easily accessible.
I remember Kuz having to shut down all his social media in the bubble.
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:55 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Dave McMenamin
@mcten
2h

Dave McMenamin
@mcten
1h

I feel bad for Trez. Social media is the modern mental plague. There is no effective antidote other than to quit or limit it (see Kawhi's twitter). You will always find lunatics who wish death on you and your family. That's just a brutal reality, but you can't lose if you don't play the game.
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:04 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Dave McMenamin
@mcten
2h
Markieff Morris on the disappointment of the Lakers’ season ending in the first round: “I didn’t sleep at all yesterday. Not one hour. Not one minute. Not one second.

You also didn’t play well either. Not one hour. Not one minute. Not one second.
quartzcharm
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Black20Ice wrote:
MJST wrote:
Dave McMenamin
@mcten
2h
Markieff Morris on the disappointment of the Lakers’ season ending in the first round: “I didn’t sleep at all yesterday. Not one hour. Not one minute. Not one second.

Laker4lifer4real
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:45 pm    Post subject:

Black20Ice wrote:
MJST wrote:
Dave McMenamin
@mcten
2h

LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:50 am    Post subject:

Imo the key quotes came from Kieff and Dudley.

Basically, that they need hungry and high bball IQ players and that this being a Lebron team...everyone has to accept their role if they want to win the chip.

The players this directly impacts were Harrell, Schroder, Drummond and Gasol.

Gasol, being the professional that he is, came to his senses and fell in line.

The others demonstrated why they have been empty stats players on losing teams.

Lesson learned for everyone involved.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:52 am    Post subject:

PenG_ wrote:
MJST wrote:
Dave McMenamin
@mcten
2h

Dave McMenamin
@mcten
1h

I'm always impressed at how athletes can put up with the modern sports fan. People are no different, but hate is too easily accessible.
I remember Kuz having to shut down all his social media in the bubble.

Look at what people post here on LG about players. It's very sad to see people trash players on a personal level. It's just a game, sheesh. Very sad Trezz had to go through this. Very sad last year, Danny Green and his fiance got death threats from Lakers fans. Grow up people.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:45 am    Post subject:

I give drummond a pass. He came in late in the year while bron and AD were hurt. Assuming hes cheap i think with a full off season he could do well.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: