SUNS -at- LAKERS - 6/3 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:01 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
ribeye wrote:
The Lakers might not have been up to repeating, largely due to health issues, but you (DB) just go back to back to back every year.

I don't thank you often enough for all your work, but do know, it is always appreciated and a must read.

This.

+1

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:27 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
Cheers for another season of Thoughts and Ratings! Many thanks for all the great write ups. Particularly for these last two playoff games which I’m sure were just hideous.

No doubt, no doubt...Thanks DB !!!
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
ribeye wrote:
The Lakers might not have been up to repeating, largely due to health issues, but you (DB) just go back to back to back every year.

I don't thank you often enough for all your work, but do know, it is always appreciated and a must read.

This.

YES ! This !
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
ribeye wrote:

This.

YES ! This !
Richcbt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:14 pm    Post subject:

deal wrote:
TDRock wrote:
Cheers for another season of Thoughts and Ratings! Many thanks for all the great write ups. Particularly for these last two playoff games which I’m sure were just hideous.

No doubt, no doubt...Thanks DB !!!

Thanks, as always, DB. And thanks as well to Mrs. DB, for giving you the time you need to do your amazing summaries. Disappointing ending to the season, but one thing I can count on is that, no matter what the Lakers end up doing, I will enjoy reading your write-ups and taking in your insightful analysis.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:12 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for putting in the work game in and game out, DB.
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: SUNS -at- LAKERS - 6/3 - Thoughts and :-(( Ratings

DancingBarry wrote:
Mrs. DB and Family -- -- Once again, thank you to my family for all the sacrifices so I can cover the team for the site. Often, I’d be sitting on the couch with my laptop, legs up and my dog sitting on my feet as I pounded away on the keyboard. I would have loved to cover another 20 games, but I’m also going to enjoy the time off.

Thank you all, too, LG in and out of this thread for your participation. Wish we could have gotten into the chess match more in this playoffs, but injuries were the story.
Total Thanks, Props and Kudos to UUUUU & and Your Fam!!!!

Steven A (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz1gZNmIeB4) will be played every day in the FO, AD's house and LBJ's crib during the off-season and during the regular 2021-2022 season

We know that
* DS is talented but not an elite PG or leader for an elite legitimate title-contending team that depends on him as the 2nd or 3rd option (ala AD & LBJ)
* Kuz is an adequate rotation player but can't be a team's first or second option
* TNT is a Keeper
* AC is invaluable to the success of AD & LBJ
* Drummond should go get his MAX $$$$ with the lower tier teams that hope to get into the playoffs. If he wants to return, it should be a much lower salary while working to develop his game. When one has witnessed how Pau worked seemelessly with the Black Mamba on their very first game together . . . .
* Harrell's fortunes are tied up to AD being on the court with him or in a trap lineup
* Given AD's injury history, will Rob keep Harrell and Gasol when AD is not able to play

Lakers should embrace Pat Riley's suggestion (man notorious of demading top physical condition at all times, like others such as Tis) that they need down time from an exhausting year (https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31561426/miami-heat-pat-riley-says-team-needs-exhausting-year) during this longer off-season
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:45 pm    Post subject:

Thank you again this year for another season of writeups and for how fast you get these out.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: