Kristaps Porziņģis is not happy with the Mavs ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AirTupac
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:12 pm    Post subject:

Lock this dumpster
hydrohead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:24 pm    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
just say no to tall thin body type players. Their body won't hold up, just see AD's. only exception is KG, but neither AD nor Pork has KG's work ethic and fight.

Is that you Kevin Pritchard?
LGFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:46 pm    Post subject:

We have 1 soft big. We don't need a softest version of our soft guy..
ssiknick833
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:47 pm    Post subject:

GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:34 am    Post subject:

Is this a joke that I don't get?

17 99 19 22 44 13 25 Mic.
52 33 32 42 34 8 24 16 23 3
pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:32 am    Post subject:

Inspector Gadget wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
If you can talk yourself into Porzingis, then Kevin Love is the guy you should be going for.

What’s the difference between Kevin Love & Porzingis? Nothing.. both can’t stay healthy so if we are getting 1 of them we need another quality piece coming back.

You're kidding, right IG?

Love is a much better 3 point shooter. He's also a really good rebounder and one of the better passers in the league. Porzingis is one of the worst rebounders in the league at his size and his passing is meh. Porzingis is basically a tall spot up shooter. Love has 3 elite skills in his shooting, rebounding and outlet passing. Right now Lebron has to grab the rebound for us to initiate a successful fast break. With Love in tow, you greatly increase our frequency.

And for anyone who thinks Love is washed, I'd point to the Blake Griffin revival. Love is just trying to get out of there. He's played well with James before and won a title with him. He might be one of the more realistic acquisitions and he's only under contract two more seasons (when Lebron expires).
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:24 am    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
pjiddy wrote:
If you can talk yourself into Porzingis, then Kevin Love is the guy you should be going for.

What’s the difference between Kevin Love & Porzingis? Nothing.. both can’t stay healthy so if we are getting 1 of them we need another quality piece coming back.

Love is a much better 3 point shooter. He's also a really good rebounder and one of the better passers in the league. Porzingis is one of the worst rebounders in the league at his size and his passing is meh. Porzingis is basically a tall spot up shooter. Love has 3 elite skills in his shooting, rebounding and outlet passing. Right now Lebron has to grab the rebound for us to initiate a successful fast break. With Love in tow, you greatly increase our frequency.

And for anyone who thinks Love is washed, I'd point to the Blake Griffin revival. Love is just trying to get out of there. He's played well with James before and won a title with him. He might be one of the more realistic acquisitions and he's only under contract two more seasons (when Lebron expires).

KLove for $3MM sure, come on over. Follow your dad's legacy in Laker P&G
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:18 pm    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
pjiddy wrote:

So do you think Love was a legitimate star and reason for the 2016 Cavs championship? I always just thought he was an empty stats player.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Mark10 45
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:22 pm    Post subject:

I don't think K.Love and Blake Griffin's washedness is too comparable. Klove was never particularly athletic ---- Blake has declined and still dunks on people. Klove has declined and limps around the court like an old man, often times. haha. I hope he gets healthy...
Porzingis has some value defensively that Klove doesn't have. I don't think acquiring KP is realistic though. I'd take him if they want to get off his salary for no real asset in return - but Idk how we'd match salaries. I also think Klove and KP are equal shooters... KP has more range
lakez34
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:06 pm    Post subject:

KP looks like he's always worried about another knee injury the way he runs, very gingerly and with little movement of the knee. It's different from how he used to run early in his career. He's obviously injury prone, but if he's that worried about the knees it starts to affect his game. He doesn't box out much, his defense is good in that he's long and he can stretch the court offensively, but really at his price, I don't see why we'd pursue him. Doesn't help that he seems to alwyas have some type of frustration with the team, player or management.
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:54 pm    Post subject:

Just PASS.

If you think about what is the worst thing that can happen with Porky considering his knees and that diva tendencies and with that contract, not worth it. Yikes
ahyiah
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:02 pm    Post subject:

guy was unhappy as the 2nd fiddle on the mavs, and y'all think he'll be okay with behind AD and Lebron? yeah, no.

lakers need somebody who can setup AD and run the offense when lebron rests, not porzingis
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:26 pm    Post subject:

CRoost wrote:
Just PASS.

If you think about what is the worst thing that can happen with Porky considering his knees and that diva tendencies and with that contract, not worth it. Yikes

I'd imagine that the Mavs aren't too happy with Porzingis.
moonriver24
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:52 pm    Post subject:

Playing with Luka means less and less touches. Any star would be pissed off. While Luka is not Westbrook, he needs to hog the ball less if he wants to avoid being a Westbrook. Porky just happened to be his first victim. So, in a balanced attack scheme, Przy will be a good addition. Its not like Kuz and KCP are better. Lol.
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:09 am    Post subject:

Porzingis contract is massive.. Lakers will be in cap space hell if they try ang trade for him
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:37 am    Post subject:

If a player can't stay healthy, he can't help your team.

See our entire 2021 season

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: