Most Aggressive Dog Breeds study
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:58 am    Post subject:

First clip. Yikes. Pittbulls make such wonderful pets that want to eventually dominate you.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:34 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
https://youtu.be/Mm2whFH0VHw?t=15

First clip. Yikes. Pittbulls make such wonderful pets that want to eventually dominate you.

my neighbors dog a collie mix just bit my other neighbors dog a pit mix to the tune of 1000$

Pits are amazing.

Also, i dont know back story of that video but her face is way too close to the dogs regardless of breed. She has zero authority in her position for any breed.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:35 pm    Post subject:

To own an animal you should be required to complete some standard *state accepted/certified* animal handling courses.
Even for small dogs.. learn something about the specific breed.. medical issues.. heat..
required play time...how to defend your small dog from an attack

Dog Whisperer was great when I watched him long ago.. You are the problem not the dog!!

IMHO.. if you cannot dominate/control your dog then you shouldn't own it or take it in public.
Snow Dogs (2002) - Cuba Gooding Jr. Bites Dogs Ear The Primal me appreciated this scene.

I see these dog attacks and the owners are all like.. derp.. what do I do.. derp derp derp .. It won't listen to me
Have some common decency and don't own that dog.. or go get yourself trained

Was a funny episode
Helping an INSECURE Dog (feat. Jerry Seinfeld!) | Cesar911 Shorts
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:50 pm    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
To own an animal you should be required to complete some standard *state accepted/certified* animal handling courses.
Even for small dogs.. learn something about the specific breed.. medical issues.. heat..
required play time...how to defend your small dog from an attack

Dog Whisperer was great when I watched him long ago.. You are the problem not the dog!!

IMHO.. if you cannot dominate/control your dog then you shouldn't own it or take it in public.

sounds fair.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:30 am    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Good Morning America - Military Vet and his Pitbulls are changing misconceptions about dogs and people

The Dodo - 7 Myths about Pitbulls that are complete BS

7 best Patrick Stewart ,Pitbull foster dog moments with Ginger

Patrick Stewart chose a Pitbull terrier as Captain Picard’s #1 in Star Trek: Picard

The Dodo | This is One of the Last Surviving Pitties from Michael Vick’s Fighting Ring

America's Top Dog A&E | Rocco the Pit Bull Wins Fastest Run of the Night

Pitbull K-9 Police Officers

Ohio

Louisiana

Pitbulls Being Wholesome | Funny and Cute Pitbull Compilation

Most Famous Pitbulls of TikTok Compilation | Dogs of TikTok

Buzzfeed | People Meet Pit Bulls For The First Time

Pitbulls Being Wholesome EP.1 | Funny and Cute Pitbull Compilation

Pitbulls Being Wholesome EP.2 | Funny and Cute Pitbull Compilation

Pitbulls Being Wholesome EP.3 | Funny and Cute Pitbull Compilation

Pitbulls Being Wholesome EP.4 | Funny and Cute Pitbull Compilation

Pitbulls Being Wholesome EP.70 | Funny and Cute Pitbull Compilation

KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:48 am    Post subject:

Last week my department responded to another cardiac arrest in the South Central Area.

Elder man living alone an to my early scene safety assessment I noticed a Pitbull Mama living in his backyard who looked malnourished.

My Captain instantly gave me permission to take charge of wrangling up the Pit Mom and her Pups. The Mom was definitely on guard while I was approaching her but with the help of some awesome treats I was able to get her into a crate with her 5 puppies. Searched the entire perimeter thoroughly to see if there was anymore.

I know most in here probably won’t like that I was able to get these dogs to a certified Non Kill Pitbull Rescue in Los Angeles instead of a Dog Pound where it’s like a 95% chance they all would of been euthanized later down the road. It felt damn good to get these dogs out of their neglected care situation.

If anyone is interested in adopting any of these dogs (Mom or her pups) send me a PM and I’ll shoot you the location of the rescue. 🐶❤️🙏
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Wild Pitbull Jumps through the window of couples truck and refused to leave. Very Scary...

Wild Pitbull
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:53 pm    Post subject:

thoughtful, cute pit bull helps 11 year old boy expose his skull to sunlight

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/pit-bull-attack-has-columbus-family-terrified-for-a-possible-next-victim

I love a good pit bull fluff piece.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:03 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
Wild Pitbull Jumps through the window of couples truck and refused to leave. Very Scary...

Wild Pitbull

awesome. My only advice to new owners is try to limit tug of war. That way when the Pit eventually grabs a baby it will drop it on command versus trying to play. j/k

Pits are my favorite. as someone posted if you arent committed to loving them, teaching them, making sure they know you are the leader dont get one.

The dog park out here is full of pits, all socialized and kind and so far everyone I talked to are all rescues.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:08 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
thoughtful, cute pit bull helps 11 year old boy expose his skull to sunlight

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/pit-bull-attack-has-columbus-family-terrified-for-a-possible-next-victim

I love a good pit bull fluff piece.

The end scene in Once Upon A Time... In Hollywood whereby Pitt's pitt thrashes those faaahk n hippehz is kinda close to what they do to kids, too.

Pittbulls are as real as a DONUT, mother fuhz... They're the DEVIL, and they're here to do the devil's business.

C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:54 pm    Post subject:

https://blog.dogsbite.org/2021/08/lawsuit-filed-after-los-angeles-animal-services-failed-to-disclose-bite-history.html

Helpful dog of undisclosed breed introduces woman to wonderful world of prosthetics

(pit bull)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:35 am    Post subject:

Well well well.

Dog trainer Cesar Millan’s pit bull killed Queen Latifah’s dog,
tried to cover it up: lawsuit

https://www.aol.com/dog-trainer-cesar-millan-pit-185150582.html
Quote:
According to Matiss’ lawsuit, which was obtained by TMZ, Queen Latifah brought two of her dogs to be treated at Millan’s dog psychology center in Santa Clarita, California. Junior allegedly mauled her dog to death, but Millan reportedly told the rapper-actress her pet had been struck by a car.

Same dog also allowed to attack the office worker girl and ruin her gymnastics future
Quote:
Before her injury, Matiss had been a promising gymnast in the USA Gymnastics Junior Olympics. She said that before her injury, she had been scouted by the University of Pennsylvania for a potential scholarship, but the dog’s reported office attack ended her career.

**I do think this breed has a problem beyond the owners

When I watch one of these attack videos the dogs don't even know why they're
Chewing this person to death
The human didn't even have to do anything to the pit or it's property and the pit bull is wagging its tail while randomly taking bites out of the human. Whatever the lineage is these (bleep) did not get proper socialization genes to say the least.

Of all the species humans have put into extinction how did these killing machines survive
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:03 pm    Post subject:

they're
The human didn't even have to do anything to the pit or it's property and the pit bull is wagging its tail while randomly taking bites out of the human. Whatever the lineage is these (bleep) did not get proper socialization genes to say the least.

Of all the species humans have put into extinction how did these killing machines survive

I've seen a vid of 2 pitty mixes that escaped their yard and they were running amok in a park, chasing and attacking 3-4 people including kids, both with wagging tails. A cop had to shoot one as it instantly ran at him. The mutt screeched and both ran away. Sh was ludacris/ludicrous.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Pit Bull euthanizes maltipoo

https://www.newsweek.com/mimi-nguyen-pit-bull-violent-attack-dog-1631194

Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:44 pm    Post subject:

https://toofab.com/2021/10/25/seven-year-old-oklahoma-boy-mauled-to-death-by-dog-adopted-three-weeks-ago/

7yr old boy mauled to death by recently adopted dog.

The breed?

The dog's breed is believed to be a normally placid corgi-sheltie mix.
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:26 am    Post subject:

Well well well.

Dog trainer Cesar Millan’s pit bull killed Queen Latifah’s dog,
tried to cover it up: lawsuit

https://www.aol.com/dog-trainer-cesar-millan-pit-185150582.html
Quote:
According to Matiss’ lawsuit, which was obtained by TMZ, Queen Latifah brought two of her dogs to be treated at Millan’s dog psychology center in Santa Clarita, California. Junior allegedly mauled her dog to death, but Millan reportedly told the rapper-actress her pet had been struck by a car.

Same dog also allowed to attack the office worker girl and ruin her gymnastics future
Quote:
Before her injury, Matiss had been a promising gymnast in the USA Gymnastics Junior Olympics. She said that before her injury, she had been scouted by the University of Pennsylvania for a potential scholarship, but the dog’s reported office attack ended her career.

**I do think this breed has a problem beyond the owners

When I watch one of these attack videos the dogs don't even know why they're

Jesus, if Cesar Millan can't properly contain a pitbull, literally no one can. That dog was the most socialized, well-behaved pitt out there. Lots of contact with humans, other dogs, etc.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:31 am    Post subject:

Should queen have dogs that need mental help.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:09 am    Post subject:

Pit bull disarms dangerous mother

https://people.com/crime/wisconsin-mom-killed-trying-defend-son-attack-family-pit-bull/

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:14 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:

How in the hell do you treat a mentally ill dog? Is there such a thing?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:33 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Pit bull disarms dangerous mother

https://people.com/crime/wisconsin-mom-killed-trying-defend-son-attack-family-pit-bull/

Armpittbull? Note the apologist palaver re the effing KILLER dog being abused by a prior owner. Please, Son... Yer gonna qualify a child being mauled and a mother having her arms either ripped off or amputated? Prolly amputated meaning they were truly fubar lookin. That scenario happens regardless of that shiz. A kid does something that makes it seem instinctively to the pitt as if it is injured/weak prey (kid excites mutt by screaming) or as an oppty for said mutt to ascend upwards in hierarchy and the mutt attacks. Refer back to my wiki link listing fatal dog attacks in the US. Add thisn to the list. Great majority are pitts. That hierarchy stuff happens in wolfpacks and hyena clans. It's not the domain of loving pets. Recently, one of Cesar Millan's well-adjusted pitts killed another dog even after he whispered to it.

Last edited by non-player zealot on Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:42 am; edited 2 times in total
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:37 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:

You saw Old Yeller, no? Furious form rabies is a mental disorder. Get out the trusty Henry repeating rifle. Tears later.

Check the hellish insanity of this mofo. So cute, you wanna kiss and hug him:

Top reply: firefox has encountered a problem with windows

Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:06 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Halflife wrote:

IMHO, no. If they are raised poorly that becomes part of who they are. You can no doubt calm them and make them somewhat domesticated but triggers are real.

They should be with people committed to dogs and in rural safe areas. The screening process of most places is sad. The place I get my rescues from is a thorough process. They will turn you down.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:03 am    Post subject:

Pit Bull objects to skateboarders and influencers; finds a girl who is both and rips off her upper lip

https://www.insideedition.com/young-model-hopes-surgeons-can-restore-smile-after-pit-bull-bit-off-her-lip-during-attack-71665

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:17 am    Post subject:

Haven't read all the posts in this thread. Has the temperamental poodle been mentioned? Poodles are quick to snap at people and are very protective of their owners. A friend owned a poodle that snapped at me for no reason I can discern. Those cute little devils are temperamental as hell but I don't think they're vicious. They were originally bred as hunting dogs.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Omar Little

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:26 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Pit Bull objects to skateboarders and influencers; finds a girl who is both and rips off her upper lip

https://www.insideedition.com/young-model-hopes-surgeons-can-restore-smile-after-pit-bull-bit-off-her-lip-during-attack-71665

I’m sorta with the dog on this one.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7
Jump to: