OFFICIAL KYLE got traded for westbrook KUZMA THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 877, 878, 879, 880  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBoi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject:

The nightmare is over, rejoice laker fans. Time to move this thread to where it belongs. Kuz is no longer a laker!!! What a time to be alive
AD23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:36 pm    Post subject:

BigBoi wrote:
The nightmare is over, rejoice laker fans. Time to move this thread to where it belongs. Kuz is no longer a laker!!! What a time to be alive

waterman40
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:17 pm    Post subject:

Wherever he goes, i think he will do well. If he plays in a lower echelon team, he gets minutes and lots of shots in rhythm. If he gets traded to the Nets for Dinwidde, then he gets to back up KD and compete for more rings. If he gets traded to the Kings and we get Buddy, everybody is really happy.

I don't understand the hate at all. Kuz has been a great guy, sometimes the fit was great, sometimes not, played all kinds of roles, and enjoyed being here.
KobeGOATMambaRIP
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:54 pm    Post subject:

I hate to be so mean to Kuzma as a Laker fan. I wasnt a fan of the iconic Stephen A moment where he said the Laker fans should throw a parade just because Kwamaaaay Brown is gooone.

However in this case I am very happy someone took Kuzma off our hands. Im gonna die from laughter when the inevitable posts about we need a play maker off the bench like Kuzma happens.

Kuzma unfortunately didn't grow as a player. I hope he continues to grow on another team though because a lot of players either look amazing or very subpar next to Lebron.

I remember during Kobe days we used to talk about that a lot as fans that Kobe actually made players around him look way better but Lebron had that reputation even though K-Love, Bosh, etc never looked too good next to him
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:19 pm    Post subject:

Kyle Kuzma: “It’s hard to be consistent in an inconsistent role”

Quote:
Although he evolved into a rotational player for the Lakers over the last couple of years, Kuzma himself is confident he can reach All-Star level numbers if given a consistent role.

LINK
Quote:
“I definitely can. I definitely believe that, too. I don’t really care what nobody thinks or says. I know myself, and I know my ability. It’s hard to be consistent in an inconsistent role. I’m excited for a more consistent space next year,” Kuzma said.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
RashardA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:54 pm    Post subject:

Kuz is a great kid who embraced this city, organization and fan base from day one.

He worked hard, never complained and did whatever was asked of him and was apart of gettin the Lakers their 17th.

Kuz is a grinder and he'll have a chip on his shoulder.

Wherever he ultimately lands he's gonna be just fine because Kuz is not afraid to put in the work.

His overall game has improved by leaps and bounds and now he will have the freedom to do more offensively.

I'll continue to support him just as I support BI, DLo, JC , LNJ and Ju.

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ....GOOD LUCK!
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Kyle Kuzma Switches From LeBron James To Kobe Bryant In GOAT Debate After Leaving The Los Angeles Lakers

Quote:
The most recent player to weigh in on that debate was Kyle Kuzma. Kyle Kuzma recently Tweeted about a graphic that featured Kobe Bryant's scoring exploits, and claimed that Kobe Bryant was the "Greatest ever, no question". Kobe Bryant is often one of the people that people consider the GOAT, and he is known for winning 5 championships with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Quote:
On top of this tweet, Kyle Kuzma has previously selected LeBron James over Kobe Bryant as the greatest player of our generation during an appearance on the Hoops on Fox podcast, where he was asked to pick the winner of the 2018 NBA Finals.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kyle-kuzma-switches-from-lebron-james-to-kobe-bryant-in-goat-debate-after-leaving-the-los-angeles-lakers/ar-AAMOYGK?li=BBnb7Kz
KindCrippler2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:37 pm    Post subject:

Black20Ice wrote:
Kyle Kuzma Switches From LeBron James To Kobe Bryant In GOAT Debate After Leaving The Los Angeles Lakers

Quote:
The most recent player to weigh in on that debate was Kyle Kuzma. Kyle Kuzma recently Tweeted about a graphic that featured Kobe Bryant's scoring exploits, and claimed that Kobe Bryant was the "Greatest ever, no question". Kobe Bryant is often one of the people that people consider the GOAT, and he is known for winning 5 championships with the Los Angeles Lakers.

Quote:
On top of this tweet, Kyle Kuzma has previously selected LeBron James over Kobe Bryant as the greatest player of our generation during an appearance on the Hoops on Fox podcast, where he was asked to pick the winner of the 2018 NBA Finals.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kyle-kuzma-switches-from-lebron-james-to-kobe-bryant-in-goat-debate-after-leaving-the-los-angeles-lakers/ar-AAMOYGK?li=BBnb7Kz

My man
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:43 pm    Post subject:

KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

My man

Wait. LeBron and Dudz threw Kuz a going away lunch. That’s cold, Kuz. Lol
quartzcharm
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:02 pm    Post subject:

Kuz had his SUV stolen last night and crashed into a cop car.

He having a bad week
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:19 pm    Post subject:

West coast Tatum, he be aight, best of luck young man
BEazy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Dang, I know we disappointed in Kuzma, but leave the kid alone. He's just a lost kid in Hollywood. Don't have to jack his ride and all that..lol. The move to DC should help him get refocused.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:15 pm    Post subject:

ScHoolBoy B wrote:
Dang, I know we disappointed in Kuzma, but leave the kid alone. He's just a lost kid in Hollywood. Don't have to jack his ride and all that..lol. The move to DC should help him get refocused.

There are Lakers players that literally have to turn off the comments on their instagram to keep themselves from being harrassed by other Lakers fans. It's understandable why they can be a little rough around the edges.
JIFISH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:50 pm    Post subject:

Black20Ice wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

OK, this is silly.
It reminds me of back when people accused Phil Jackson of being "anti-Kobe" because he'd say nice things about Shaq after a game and not mention Kobe at the same time.
Kobe was the first player Kuzma had dinner with when he first joined the Lakers. And saying Kobe is the greatest player of all time doesn't take anything away from Lebron or saying that Lebron is the best player currently playing in the NBA.
This is just Kuzma haters looking for a reason to say something negative about Kuzma.
Nothing more. Nothing less.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:53 pm    Post subject:

Who cares?
Well you seem to care enough to respond.
Ok fine.

But seriously, who cares. It's not a big deal.
Some people call multiple guys a GOAT.
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
waterman40
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:22 am    Post subject:

Kuzma is probably wondering where to pack his bags today, going to DC, Brooklyn?

I really do wish him the best - some people treat him like he was Schroder, which I totally don't get. Basketball aside, he is a good kid - he will either be a good player on an average team or a great sub on a good team.

He was a good former Laker, show him some love and wish him well.

Until he becomes a Clipper or a Celtic, then you can hate him with all your being.
Kobetan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:05 am    Post subject:

I'm actually glad to see Kuz gone for his own good. Playing somewhere else would do wonders for him. He's had a dream career so far, winning the chip, playing with and learning from Bron/AD, started his career for the best franchise in bball..
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:23 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
KindCrippler2000 wrote:
Black20Ice wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

My man

Wait. LeBron and Dudz threw Kuz a going away lunch. That’s cold, Kuz. Lol

Kuzma wasn’t supposed to know about that lunch. It was different kind of farewell celebration.
hydrohead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:39 am    Post subject:

Not going to enjoy seeing him on the Nets if he’s moved in the Dinwiddie deal.
RashardA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:56 am    Post subject:

hydrohead wrote:

Kuz is going to be fine no matter where he goes but my goodness... if he ends up on the Nets as a replacement for Jeff Green, my guy is living a blessed a life.

The most irrationally hated Laker role player of all time goes to an even better situation & offensive system that is custom made for his game?

His haters who wished him and his career to damnation is not going to like that.

What did my Guy say?

Laugh now, cry later?

Maybe Kuz knew something we didnt.

If he gets moved to the Nets and goes from Bron and AD to KD, Kyrie and Harden?

Couldnt happen to a better or more deserving kid.
hydrohead
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:26 am    Post subject:

RashardA wrote:
hydrohead wrote:

Kuz is going to be fine no matter where he goes but my goodness... if he ends up on the Nets as a replacement for Jeff Green, my guy is living a blessed a life.

The most irrationally hated Laker role player of all time goes to an even better situation & offensive system that is custom made for his game?

His haters who wished him and his career to damnation is not going to like that.

What did my Guy say?

Laugh now, cry later?

Maybe Kuz knew something we didnt.

If he gets moved to the Nets and goes from Bron and AD to KD, Kyrie and Harden?

Couldnt happen to a better or more deserving kid.

If the trade is Kuz and Harrell for Dinwiddie:
Money on Nash finding a more inclusive role for him. Jeff Green replacement at min.
Also, can see Harrell getting major minutes at the C position, where they played Blake.

Last edited by hydrohead on Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:32 am    Post subject:

Teams will go at Harrell if he plays a lot in the playoffs for the Nets.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:29 am    Post subject:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylekuzma/status/1425110065812365312

God stuff from Kuz on the Players Tribune.
And please put the "he doesn't like LeBron stuff to rest.". He just really had a huge admiration for Kobe is all.

Good luck in DC, bro!
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
Username
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:19 am    Post subject:

Very thoughtful letter from Kuz. That was a nice read.

It's easy to fall into the Danny Ainge mindset of looking at all these players as just toys in the "war chest" of assets. I think we're better off with Kuz moving on. But at the end of the day, he loved being a Laker and truly embraced it. He helped bring us #17. Rooting for him in Washington.
Jordan-esque
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:36 am    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/kylekuzma/status/1425110065812365312

God stuff from Kuz on the Players Tribune.
And please put the "he doesn't like LeBron stuff to rest.". He just really had a huge admiration for Kobe is all.

Good luck in DC, bro!

Lakers champ.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 877, 878, 879, 880  Next
Page 878 of 880
Jump to: