THE Political Thread (ALL Political Discussion Here - See Rules, P. 1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3169, 3170, 3171 ... 3174, 3175, 3176  Next

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 48947
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:27 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
kevin61 wrote:
ChefLinda wrote:
I've seen this troll movie before. Right-leaning poster parachutes into the thread to tell all the liberals how intolerant they are, makes a bunch of attacks while claiming it's the other way around. While trolling the thread and adding very little to the political discussion they purport to seek, they challenge others to come up with specific arguments. Then when the posters actually come up with the arguments, the troll does trolly things like lecturing the thread regulars about how narrow minded they are. Then after about 24 hours the troll disappears from the thread, never to return and engage. Because trolls aren't seeking engagement, they are seeking attention.

And while purporting to be a reasonable conservative they give themselves away with Fox News and Trump buzz words, propaganda and memes that sound good to *them* but have no basis in reality or facts. When you tell them it's bullpucky (like calling it a Russian hoax and acting like mail in voting is actually Democratic voter fraud) they get extra super huffy.


Do you have any conservative friends? Do you ever take the time to listen to them?
Just wondering? If it’s none of my business that’s fine too.


Who won the 2020 presidential election?


The Nation's future as civil and decent did . . . fortunately . . . at least for now.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 48947
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:42 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
I've seen this troll movie before. Right-leaning poster parachutes into the thread to tell all the liberals how intolerant they are, makes a bunch of attacks while claiming it's the other way around. While trolling the thread and adding very little to the political discussion they purport to seek, they challenge others to come up with specific arguments. Then when the posters actually come up with the arguments, the troll does trolly things like lecturing the thread regulars about how narrow minded they are. Then after about 24 hours the troll disappears from the thread, never to return and engage. Because trolls aren't seeking engagement, they are seeking attention.


Just to reiterate:

Occasionally someone will accept that invite and present their point of view. Their point of view is addressed by the gallery based on its merits, or lack thereof. What always happens is that when presented with well thought out rebuttals to that viewpoint, that person realizes that they have no footing to continue and rather than do the gracious, responsible thing, they play the victim. They complain that they are being ganged up upon by by the frequent members of this thread. They ignore the fact that their argument has been reasonably and factually rebutted and claim that their viewpoint "isn't allowed", which is of course nonsense.

This is the point that the conservatives and Republicans who complain about this thread invariably duck out. They realize that they incapable of reasonable discussion but try to play it off as their dissent not being accepted, as if people are just supposed to take their opinions at face value, not question them or point out the areas that don't hold up.


So how much you want to bet we hear nothing further from Kev after tonight? (rhetorical question of course)
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
kevin61
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 1332

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:53 pm    Post subject:

[list=][/list]
Omar Little wrote:
I was quite civil. And I’m not really after agreement. Agreement is something you try to reach if there’s something subjective that’s of value to a group, like, where should we go to dinner. Trying to get to some sort of agreement on basic facts is tiresome and a tactic designed to pull an argument into ideological shallow water and drown the opponent in feces. I’m happy to discuss opinion and interpretation, but not to the degree where we treat horse dewormer and vaccines on equal footing, either objectively or subjectively.


That’s a straw man, you can do better than that.

Where is your data that shows that people use the promise of Invectrimin as a treatment for COVID to shun the vaccine? You posit that by believing in one, you must reject the other, that is not necessary, or true.

Yes, there may be some who believe the Invectrimin, or horse dewormer as you call it, has positive benefits when treating the early stages of COVID, so what? What’s more, Invectrimin isn’t as you pejoratively call it, merely a “horse dewormer”, it is a medication used on humans to treat malaria.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/

Yes, it’s not just something for our four legged friends.

Admittedly, it has not been approved by the FDA for COVID, but there are countless examples human medications repurposed to treat other afflictions, Viagra is a much cited example. Is Invectrimin one ? We have only anecdotal evidence that suggest it may be. What we do know is that it is well tolerated and given in the proper doses, has extraordinarily few side effects.

Treatments for the virus are evolving day by day and inquiry begins from anecdotal evidence. The fact is, that the “Party of Science” isn’t so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
ChefLinda
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 20 Sep 2006
Posts: 22016
Location: Boston

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:02 pm    Post subject:

179 million Americans have been fully dosed with the vaccines and they work. They are free. They are widely available everywhere. Minimal side effects. Protects 99.999% of those vaccinated from hospitalization and death.

Those still dying of COVID are the unvaccinated.

Given those probabilities, there is no rational reason to explore fringe medicines that have no scientific data supporting them as an effective treatment or defense from COVID.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 6019
Location: My own little piece of reality

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:10 pm    Post subject:

San Diego County is first to report early results on the recall. 68% of the vote counted (mostly mail in) with over 60% voting No on the recall of Newsome.
_________________
“There is always light if only we're brave enough to see it, if only we're brave enough to be it.” --Amanda Gorman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 6019
Location: My own little piece of reality

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:12 pm    Post subject:

Orange County is over 58% No on the recall
_________________
“There is always light if only we're brave enough to see it, if only we're brave enough to be it.” --Amanda Gorman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 67142

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:14 pm    Post subject:

LA County mail-in votes No 76%.
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 88893
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:21 pm    Post subject:

kevin61 wrote:
[list=][/list]
Omar Little wrote:
I was quite civil. And I’m not really after agreement. Agreement is something you try to reach if there’s something subjective that’s of value to a group, like, where should we go to dinner. Trying to get to some sort of agreement on basic facts is tiresome and a tactic designed to pull an argument into ideological shallow water and drown the opponent in feces. I’m happy to discuss opinion and interpretation, but not to the degree where we treat horse dewormer and vaccines on equal footing, either objectively or subjectively.


That’s a straw man, you can do better than that.

Where is your data that shows that people use the promise of Invectrimin as a treatment for COVID to shun the vaccine? You posit that by believing in one, you must reject the other, that is not necessary, or true.

Yes, there may be some who believe the Invectrimin, or horse dewormer as you call it, has positive benefits when treating the early stages of COVID, so what? What’s more, Invectrimin isn’t as you pejoratively call it, merely a “horse dewormer”, it is a medication used on humans to treat malaria.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/

Yes, it’s not just something for our four legged friends.

Admittedly, it has not been approved by the FDA for COVID, but there are countless examples human medications repurposed to treat other afflictions, Viagra is a much cited example. Is Invectrimin one ? We have only anecdotal evidence that suggest it may be. What we do know is that it is well tolerated and given in the proper doses, has extraordinarily few side effects.

Treatments for the virus are evolving day by day and inquiry begins from anecdotal evidence. The fact is, that the “Party of Science” isn’t so.


Ok, so we’re going to have to fight to get to objective facts. The massive buying and use of ivermectin in formulations for animals is both real and quite public, and it’s not part of a scientifically based approach. Quite the opposite, which you know. I have zero problems with researchers looking at a wide variety of drugs and combination of drugs for treating covid. And they have looked at ivermectin. Thus far limited research has yielded no conclusive benefit by evidentiary standards. Which hasn’t stopped a hoard of people (almost exclusively from the right wing anti vaxx community) from buying and using and evangelicizing it across media and social media. All to not take a safe, heavily studied, with a massive real time data base and staggeringly good efficacy, vaccine, due to a wild litany of reasons that do not in whole or in part conform with any known or implied facts or evidence.

Btw, both worms and malaria are examples of parasitic infection. They are not viruses, and are thus not a equivalent to treating viral infection, similar to how antibiotics are not antiviral medicine.
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
32
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Posts: 67142

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:40 pm    Post subject:

CNN is calling it for Newsom!
_________________
Nobody in the NBA can touch the Laker brand, which, like the uniform color, is pure gold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 23 Jun 2005
Posts: 6019
Location: My own little piece of reality

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Some news stations are already willing to call it.

With 60% of the vote already in, NO on the recall of Newsom is leading like 68% statewide.
_________________
“There is always light if only we're brave enough to see it, if only we're brave enough to be it.” --Amanda Gorman
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Halflife
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 15 Aug 2015
Posts: 7185

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Let’s hope we have better options in 2022.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 3292
Location: 921SD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:46 pm    Post subject:

Newsom

Elder The Not So Great
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 48947
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:49 pm    Post subject:

kevin61 wrote:
[list=][/list]
Omar Little wrote:
I was quite civil. And I’m not really after agreement. Agreement is something you try to reach if there’s something subjective that’s of value to a group, like, where should we go to dinner. Trying to get to some sort of agreement on basic facts is tiresome and a tactic designed to pull an argument into ideological shallow water and drown the opponent in feces. I’m happy to discuss opinion and interpretation, but not to the degree where we treat horse dewormer and vaccines on equal footing, either objectively or subjectively.


That’s a straw man, you can do better than that.

Where is your data that shows that people use the promise of Invectrimin as a treatment for COVID to shun the vaccine? You posit that by believing in one, you must reject the other, that is not necessary, or true.

Yes, there may be some who believe the Invectrimin, or horse dewormer as you call it, has positive benefits when treating the early stages of COVID, so what? What’s more, Invectrimin isn’t as you pejoratively call it, merely a “horse dewormer”, it is a medication used on humans to treat malaria.

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/

Yes, it’s not just something for our four legged friends.

Admittedly, it has not been approved by the FDA for COVID, but there are countless examples human medications repurposed to treat other afflictions, Viagra is a much cited example. Is Invectrimin one ? We have only anecdotal evidence that suggest it may be. What we do know is that it is well tolerated and given in the proper doses, has extraordinarily few side effects.

Treatments for the virus are evolving day by day and inquiry begins from anecdotal evidence. The fact is, that the “Party of Science” isn’t so.


And you can do better than the blatant intellectual dishonesty exhibited in your reply. The people in the United States, with few exceptions, aren't taking the ivermectin made for human consumption, they are in fact taking the livestock dewormer.

And anyone who has followed the news knows that the people taking any form of ivermectin almost invariably correlates to those who have rejected the idea of mask wearing and the vaccine. I mean that's the whole reason for taking the substance in the first place.
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now


Last edited by DaMuleRules on Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 10 Dec 2006
Posts: 48947
Location: Making a safety stop at 15 feet.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:52 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
179 million Americans have been fully dosed with the vaccines and they work. They are free. They are widely available everywhere. Minimal side effects. Protects 99.999% of those vaccinated from hospitalization and death.

Those still dying of COVID are the unvaccinated.

Given those probabilities, there is no rational reason to explore fringe medicines that have no scientific data supporting them as an effective treatment or defense from COVID.


No, but this whole issue isn't about rational reasoning, it's about partisanship and defying liberals and Democratic leadership.

(I know you know that, I'm just elaborating).
_________________
You thought God was an architect, now you know
He’s something like a pipe bomb ready to blow
And everything you built that’s all for show
goes up in flames
In 24 frames


Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now


Last edited by DaMuleRules on Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
trmiv
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 19 Nov 2001
Posts: 17324
Location: Orlando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:54 pm    Post subject:

Not to be “that guy,” but no one is taking Invectrimin my dudes. They are taking Ivermectin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 88893
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:00 pm    Post subject:

Fwiw, ivermectin has shown some antiviral properties in moneys in vitro, but unfortunately, the dose requirement to achieve antiviral results is well into the unsafe amount for humans with likely toxicity.
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Omar Little
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 88893
Location: Formerly Known As 24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:20 pm    Post subject:

Bye the bye, anyone thinking this is an echo chamber should ask Bernie or Biden supporters how smooth the sailing has been in making pronouncements unchallenged…
_________________
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.” ― Elie Wiesel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
slavavov
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 03 Oct 2003
Posts: 6248
Location: Santa Monica

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:20 pm    Post subject:

I wonder how much of Larry Elder running in this recall election was a trial balloon. Assuming Newsom wins, I feel like we can expect Elder to run in next year's actual gubernatorial election, and who knows, maybe his ultimate goal is to run for president in 2024.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Dec 2007
Posts: 32552
Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:45 pm    Post subject:

The irony is that Newsom now effectively has a mandate to enact more mandates.
_________________
Damian Lillard shatters Dwight Coward's championship dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZrbEjppnd4
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Dec 2013
Posts: 5927

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Let’s hope we have better options in 2022.

Yeah, I hear Kim Kardashian might run. Man, what a go getter... with tons of experience to
Boot!
_________________
Creatures crawl in search of blood, To terrorize y'alls neighborhood.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
eddiejonze
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 19 Dec 2013
Posts: 5927

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:22 pm    Post subject:

kevin61 wrote:
This thread should be titled political discussion from a left, liberal or progressive standpoint. It seems as though all participants are of a single mind and that any dissent inevitably gets shot down by numbers so great, any substantive discussion is stifled. The thread’s page one “rules” of engagement are applied rigorously, but in one direction only.

Conservatives are constantly belittled uncaring troglodytes. Open discussion is not desired, as most modern leftists believe their opponents are not just wrong, but essentially evil. Liberals fashion themselves as the tolerant ones, but their tolerance is highly selective.

In my view there should be two separate threads, a liberal political discussion thread (just a name change for this one would suffice) and a conservative political discussion thread. I’d put one up myself but it would certainly be struck down immediately.

Oh, how about a conservative moderator just for kicks too?


You wrote this a few pages ago, so we'll see if you were a hit and run poster, or you're here to stay, and take your medicine...

Here's my take on Republicans, including some of my dear loved ones:
Unlike some crazy Liberal viewpoints of "eradicating conservatives", I think Republicans and conservatives actually are needed in American society, or at least the ECONOMY...


This Liberal aint gonna go till the land, drive semi's, join the military or whatnot so I realize that america needs types that want to work those jobs, and a bunch would probably be Republican. Where we get into trouble though, is allowing Republicans, conservatives, or Libertarians to believe they have good ideas when it comes to GOVERNING other humans, which they do not. Practically every Conservative viewpoint is just dumb- you're free to have those views, but not INSTILL those views as protocol...The world would end in a few years if Repugnicons had their way IMO.

Consider this a thread of not Liberals, but humans, who don't wanna be governed by Chimps, who, when are looking for a good idea- literally throw darts at a board until one lands on some "idea", then proceed to repeat it like a parrot for a year straight.
We can see what you're doing, it's as obvious as a child, telling a lie for the first time..
_________________
Creatures crawl in search of blood, To terrorize y'alls neighborhood.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 17 Nov 2003
Posts: 3292
Location: 921SD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:57 pm    Post subject:

CA with the 5th largest economy in the world . . .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_California


And it's a blue state . . .
Demz = 46.5%
Repubs = 24.1%
https://www.ppic.org/publication/california-voter-and-party-profiles/

I seriously doubt such great economic success would be better served by RepubliCONS running this state. They only seem to thrive at conspiracy theories, white supremacy, and co-opting a woman's body autonomy. I suspect they are the ones to end up in the "hell" they probably wish upon the rest of us.

Newsom for the win!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor


Joined: 29 Dec 2002
Posts: 12738

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:06 pm    Post subject:

kevin61 wrote:


There’s very few if any of us here, so if you don’t here from us, don’t assume that there isn’t one.

But I’ll give you one quickly.

In California voter fraud is largely irrelevant because it’s a one party state. Does it occur, probably, but not at a level that can effect the outcome, so the point is largely moot. Swing states are where this is relevant, not California.
That said, mailing it unrequested ballots to every registered voter is an invitation to fraud.


Voter fraud is not relevant anywhere, whether it's California or Michigan. There is no evidence that it is a problem. None. Mail-in voting is not an invitation to fraud. I live in a state where we can only vote by mail and we've done so for years. No issues. None. You are spreading disinformation, which is why it's difficult for people in this thread to take conservatives seriously.

Quote:
The left has no problem questioning an election outcome when they lose. The Russian Collusion hoax of 2016 and the Abrams election in Georgia are a perfect example. But when the tables are turned, it’s just those “crazy conservatives”.


Hillary Clinton, the Democratic candidate that lost the election, conceded the very next day. Collusion with the Russians is not a "hoax," as the very long and detailed Mueller Report indicates. The Russian state intervened in the election to help Trump. So you are once again spreading disinformation. With that said, Trump won more votes in the states he needed to win the EC. There you go, a guy from the left just freely admitted it. I did so way back in 2016, as did the vast majority of people on the left.
_________________
¡Hala Madrid!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2002
Posts: 14994

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:42 am    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
kevin61 wrote:


There’s very few if any of us here, so if you don’t here from us, don’t assume that there isn’t one.

But I’ll give you one quickly.

In California voter fraud is largely irrelevant because it’s a one party state. Does it occur, probably, but not at a level that can effect the outcome, so the point is largely moot. Swing states are where this is relevant, not California.
That said, mailing it unrequested ballots to every registered voter is an invitation to fraud.


Voter fraud is not relevant anywhere, whether it's California or Michigan. There is no evidence that it is a problem. None. Mail-in voting is not an invitation to fraud. I live in a state where we can only vote by mail and we've done so for years. No issues. None. You are spreading disinformation, which is why it's difficult for people in this thread to take conservatives seriously.

Quote:
The left has no problem questioning an election outcome when they lose. The Russian Collusion hoax of 2016 and the Abrams election in Georgia are a perfect example. But when the tables are turned, it’s just those “crazy conservatives”.


Hillary Clinton, the Democratic candidate that lost the election, conceded the very next day. Collusion with the Russians is not a "hoax," as the very long and detailed Mueller Report indicates. The Russian state intervened in the election to help Trump. So you are once again spreading disinformation. With that said, Trump won more votes in the states he needed to win the EC. There you go, a guy from the left just freely admitted it. I did so way back in 2016, as did the vast majority of people on the left.


Not me. I stormed the Capitol on January 6, 2016 . . . no, wait. I cried in my beer, sucked it up & then worked and prayed to get TFG out in the next election.
_________________
On Lakersground, a concern troll is someone who is a fan of another team, but pretends to be a Lakers fan with "concerns".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 15 Nov 2006
Posts: 18922
Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:57 am    Post subject:

kevin61 wrote:


Do you have any conservative friends? Do you ever take the time to listen to them?
Just wondering? If it’s none of my business that’s fine too.


Which is the bigger threat to The United States: the Democratic party or Donald Trump?
_________________
http://chickhearn.ytmnd.com/

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3169, 3170, 3171 ... 3174, 3175, 3176  Next
Page 3170 of 3176
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB