RIP Gabriella "Gabby" Petito - 9.19.21; UPDATE: Brian Laundrie Autopsy shows he died by suicide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:31 pm    Post subject:

We have had a couple of cases locally that garnered national attention for years.....and the young women have still never been found.

Jennifer Kesse is the most weird one....young lady that just graduated college and moved into a new apartment in Orlando.....just vanished. The typical suspects, family, boyfriend, etc. have all been ruled out from what I recall. It has been 15 years. Young, blonde, middle class and attractive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Jennifer_Kesse

The other one that comes to mind is Michelle Parker. She went missing after dropping her kids off @ her ex husbands home on the same day the episode of The People's Court between her and her ex husband aired on television. This one did not seem to get as much attention as she was in her 30's, attractive.....but the ex husband still remains most likely involved per public opinion. It has been 10 years.

https://www.wesh.com/article/michelle-parker-missing-9-years/34701777

Recall the young man that went missing near the Ohio State campus....Brian Shaffer. This one always seems so weird.....last saw entering a bar on camera....and never saw exiting. A good looking 27 year old medical student....just vanished. It has been about 15 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Brian_Shaffer

In a world where it seems almost impossible to pull off the perfect crime with modern science and cameras every few feet.....there are weirdly a lot people that have just vanished in recent years....without much of a trace.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:56 pm    Post subject:

angrypuppy wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
MagicMamba88 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYKJ2z7mecQ

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Now compare this to the Maya Millette case which had been dragging on forever.

I mentioned this situation earlier in the thread. The fixation of the disappearances of attractive young white women goes way back. In the meantime, there are over 700 missing native American women in Wyoming, where Petito was found.

She's white, blonde and attractive, it's that simple. Think of her as a humanized snow leopard. The public only loves the cute endangered animals.

I feel for prettyyoungwhite victims like Gabby, JonBenet (a young child), the jogging girl killed by an illegal, and a PLETHORA of other related perv/pred crimes. It's true missing POC don't get the same intensity of coverage, but we always get the question asked so cynically by the same media who does the Gabby stuff. The media asks itself why they do it and then they just keep doin it. Joy Reid did the counternarrative days ago. It doesn't negate or void the suffering and murder of these white PYTs. Cynically asking people to focus away from the Gabby who was murdered and discarded in the wild.

Also, white gurlz are pretty much the #1 category for abductions, rape n murders, domestic murders by jealous Ex's a la Dorothy Stratton and Domique Dunne, stalkings, and what have you. Young whitegurlz are kicked in ths teeth in this world. Watch all Forensic Files and HBO Autopsy reruns on cable demand you can find for a few months and you'll see that pattern emerge.

Gabby was some family's angel. She had parents, sibs, etc who loved her. Imagine that happening to your fam only to hear your daughter was pretty,young,blonde,white...so let's focus elsewhere. As if the sht is one or the other. As if both can't be focused on. A real 20-stgh was killed. That's no less a tragedy cus she was white. My boy CMB even got to this point. A POS took 60+ yrs from an effing BABY in the world.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:57 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
C M B wrote:
The more I hear about these two morons, the more I want them to be really gone.

This was tasteless and ugly and I regret posting it. I still feel this way about the murderer boyfriend, though.

Strong.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:07 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
angrypuppy wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
MagicMamba88 wrote:

I mentioned this situation earlier in the thread. The fixation of the disappearances of attractive young white women goes way back. In the meantime, there are over 700 missing native American women in Wyoming, where Petito was found.

She's white, blonde and attractive, it's that simple. Think of her as a humanized snow leopard. The public only loves the cute endangered animals.

I feel for prettyyoungwhite victims like Gabby, JonBenet (a young child), the jogging girl killed by an illegal, and a PLETHORA of other related perv/pred crimes. It's true missing POC don't get the same intensity of coverage, but we always get the question asked so cynically by the same media who does the Gabby stuff. The media asks itself why they do it and then they just keep doin it. Joy Reid did the counternarrative days ago. It doesn't negate or void the suffering and murder of these white PYTs. Cynically asking people to focus away from the Gabby who was murdered and discarded in the wild.

Also, white gurlz are pretty much the #1 category for abductions, rape n murders, domestic murders by jealous Ex's a la Dorothy Stratton and Domique Dunne, stalkings, and what have you. Young whitegurlz are kicked in ths teeth in this world. Watch all Forensic Files and HBO Autopsy reruns on cable demand you can find for a few months and you'll see that pattern emerge.

Gabby was some family's angel. She had parents, sibs, etc who loved her. Imagine that happening to your fam only to hear your daughter was pretty,young,blonde,white...so let's focus elsewhere. As if the sht is one or the other. As if both can't be focused on. A real 20-stgh was killed. That's no less a tragedy cus she was white. My boy CMB even got to this point. A POS took 60+ yrs from an effing BABY in the world.

I get you have a schtick that you enjoy engaging in, but come on man . . .
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:58 pm    Post subject:

And now we have Laundrie's defense, assuming he is still alive and gets apprehended and prosecuted:

What's more ... our law enforcement sources tell TMZ, even if Gabby was murdered -- which seems to be the case since the Coroner has already ruled her death a homicide -- they would need to prove who did it. Our sources point out, it's possible Laundrie left Gabby out in the wilderness and someone else killed her ... whether it's probable or not, it's still possible.

LINK

Putting aside all of his suspicious behaviour, which is easy to explain away—she headed off on her own and he thought she was OK, so he went home and only fled after the fact because he got scared when everyone assumed he was guilty in her disappearance and subsequent death—They are going to have to produce some undeniable evidence that she died at his hands to ever get a conviction.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:14 pm    Post subject:

I've been trying to keep my opinion on this one to myself, but it's difficult.
There's steam building within the POC communities regarding this whole situation.

It's a terrible situation, of course But there are THOUSANDS of other cases like this around the US that get little to no media coverage at all.

Just watching some of the police bodycam footage... it looked like both of them had some mental health issues. Why tf would they be out and about on a months long road trip? Just a recipe for disaster.
SweetP
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:53 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
MagicMamba88 wrote:

Yep, women and girls and that is just in Wyoming.

Quote:
As of 2016, the National Crime Information Center has reported 5,712 cases of missing American Indian and Alaska Native women and girls. Strikingly, the U.S Department of Justice missing persons database has only reported 116 cases. The majority of these murders are committed by non-Native people on Native-owned land. The lack of communication combined with jurisdictional issues between state, local, federal, and tribal law enforcement, make it nearly impossible to begin the investigative process.

Link
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:16 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:

I get you have a schtick that you enjoy engaging in, but come on man . . .

Hrm, well that stung a little. I'd ike you to descrbe what you mean in a PM, that would be interesting. I don't think I said anything controversial or offensive there and I wasn't operating under a schtick. Maybe I write off the cuff and like to be friendly, I've never considered that a schtick. I'm sorry if I come across as having one, but that's not my intent. I'm just being myself, good or bad, but I'm generally an earnest person here. As earnest as anyone else. And I dunno how a sctick would apply to the above.

To me, it's callous and dismissive during the media's use of a dead person to introduce color anaogies that deny the deceased dignified coverage regardless of their race, at least while the body is still warm. I cringe when the question of fair coverage of missing murdered people is injected by the same Fs who overexpose the sensational aspects of the murder of a 20 y.o. girl cus of her color. Any young girl who dissapears and was murdered should be given media focus. It's a tragedy. The media, however, never changes its way for the sake of sensationalism. A young 20s murdered person is just that. Give them respect. And the hypocritical media needs to act like it's not one thing or the other. End of day, she belonged to someone who is grieving. End of the day, the media will keep doing the very thing they hypocritically ask viewers if focusing on a blonde girl so much is fair. (Meanwhile they toss aside cases involving POC. They got the schtick.)
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:38 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
LongBeachPoly wrote:
MagicMamba88 wrote:

In my opinion, there is no doubt the media runs with stories similar to this....and yes, they would appear to be blonde white females from middle class families under 25 years of age. Is it the chicken or the egg.....as in is this driven by Americans being more interested in stories that fit these parameters, or are Americans simply taking interest in the stories presented to them by the media?

Probably too much to dissect, but based on what I know about the Maya Millette story (and excuse my ignorance if there are details I am unaware of), she was 40ish years old and there was no real media hook....she just vanished and the husband is suspicious? The "hook" in the Gabby Petito case was the boyfriend returning over 2K miles without the girlfriend he left with on the trip. I do not think this story blows up if not for that element. Natalee Holloway had some "hooks" also in that it was in a foreign tropical location on a spring break/graduation type trip where she vanished after being seen with a local. I mean that is every parent of a young females nightmare. Not that it is any more painful than her going missing in her hometown.....but a parent does not really carry that fear of their child vanishing locally, while every parent that has ever sent their teenage child away on that first unsupervised trip where they can not get to them quickly has the Natalee Holloway nightmare. Still, there is no doubt if Natalee Holloway was overweight and had bad skin....I doubt it gets the media coverage.

Again, I am not disagreeing that there is a type of young female missing that the media makes a bigger story of....and one characteristic is usually being white. None of that should lessen out sympathy for Petito's family.

Agreed right down the line. Holloway was one I forgot, but it's true some cases are more sensational by their nature, that the media salivate over. Yes, all the more better for them that it waa a blonde girl. I'm sure her family wasn't concerned by optics in their position. Nor would anyone here, God forbid, even the most woke.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:52 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
There's steam building within the POC communities regarding this whole situation.

It's a terrible situation, of course But there are THOUSANDS of other cases like this around the US that get little to no media coverage at all.

Just watching some of the police bodycam footage... it looked like both of them had some mental health issues. Why tf would they be out and about on a months long road trip? Just a recipe for disaster.

I saw the entire multipart recent doc on the 1979-81 Atlanta child murders. Williams did it, imo, but fiber cases are typically circumstantially weak, but they're going back to look again at 40 yr old fiber evidence. That's a good thing in the HOPE of closure for the mothers who are older and will start passing on. I'm not hopeful they'll find anything new. The multijurisdictional nature of that case only makes it a bigger ball of yarn to unravel.

However, the ghastly abduction and murder of Adam Walsh hit home with white America immediately whereas it took the black community to scream for attention as so many bodies were being found. Had there not been many kids killed, especially then, the coverage on one victim would've been slim to none. It may have to take another public outcry to shame the media into covering current cases involving POC. Seeing in writing what factors a news producer uses to decide which cases are focused on. I'd like to see that one.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:57 am    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:

A lot of people have said similar things to you in regards to the mental health issues.....and maybe that is correct. I just see emotionally immature people. I recall that age and the people around me.....and it was a lot of similar immaturity that came out in different forms of emotions. I actually see it in my daughter who is in college.....very bright, etc., etc., but immature when it comes to some relationships.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:44 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
PLATNUM wrote:

A lot of people have said similar things to you in regards to the mental health issues.....and maybe that is correct. I just see emotionally immature people. I recall that age and the people around me.....and it was a lot of similar immaturity that came out in different forms of emotions. I actually see it in my daughter who is in college.....very bright, etc., etc., but immature when it comes to some relationships.

Fair point. I wouldn't trust myself (at 22) to travel for that long across country with a partner... especially if there may have already been some hostility and DM issues prior. Just dumb all around.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:29 am    Post subject:

How many POC missing person cases are identical to this?

A vacation trip where the spouse/fiancee returns without the SO >>and he is the perp>>and he didn't tell anyone anything AT ALL <<<<Super super rare occurrence
The fresh DV on an hour long bodycam made public
A mother and father calling police in other states trying to file missing persons reports
The Father physically went to the Laundries house and raised hell on the 10th ready to brutalize anyone hiding his daughters murderer. Police were called to remove him and mp filed next day

Am I wrong but aren't most POC missing person reports usually kidnappings via strangers? Or at least if the husband/SO is the perp he talks and gives some story

Yes there is a human problem with appearance meaning WAY TOO MUCH

The biggest reason this case is so inticing is because of Cognitive Dissonance. The Fiancee and Laundrie family are why this case got like this. The cold brutality of The Laundrie family and Brian MAKING THEMSELVES Suspects by not having any humanness in them

This really isn't a case to cry racism over IMHO
This is because The people who knew where she was weren't talking. She wasn't "Missing" even. (bleep).. She was murdered and the family of the murderer who I hope go to prison were hiding the murderer from police

If there is any justice in this world the Laundrie parents will go to prison for aiding and abetting a person THEY Knew murdered a US Citizen
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:45 am    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
We have had a couple of cases locally that garnered national attention for years.....and the young women have still never been found.

Jennifer Kesse is the most weird one....young lady that just graduated college and moved into a new apartment in Orlando.....just vanished. The typical suspects, family, boyfriend, etc. have all been ruled out from what I recall. It has been 15 years. Young, blonde, middle class and attractive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Jennifer_Kesse

The other one that comes to mind is Michelle Parker. She went missing after dropping her kids off @ her ex husbands home on the same day the episode of The People's Court between her and her ex husband aired on television. This one did not seem to get as much attention as she was in her 30's, attractive.....but the ex husband still remains most likely involved per public opinion. It has been 10 years.

https://www.wesh.com/article/michelle-parker-missing-9-years/34701777

Recall the young man that went missing near the Ohio State campus....Brian Shaffer. This one always seems so weird.....last saw entering a bar on camera....and never saw exiting. A good looking 27 year old medical student....just vanished. It has been about 15 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Brian_Shaffer

In a world where it seems almost impossible to pull off the perfect crime with modern science and cameras every few feet.....there are weirdly a lot people that have just vanished in recent years....without much of a trace.

Sometimes it just takes time. Kristin Smart went missing from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in 1996. Today, after a preliminary hearing, a man was indicted for her murder. Advanced technology enabled the authorities to build a case that stuck.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:00 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:

That we know of? Impossible to really know.

I don't think anyone on here was "crying" racism.
Maybe pointing out some disparity.

I prefaced my earlier comment by stating it definitely is a tragic and ugly situation. But to think that the 100s of thousands of people of color or even OTHER white people who have been kidnapped / murdered / tortured over the decades have a story any less significant or heartbreaking is disrespectful to them and their families.

I'm not going to go down the rabbit hole and research it... because I value my sleep. But I'm betting there are tons of stories just as (if not more) repulsive and awful.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:07 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

This is the part that bugged me. The pattern you see is precisely because of coverage disparities. According to what I could find, Black women, for example, are somewhere near twice as likely to be murdered by an intimate partner as white women. And women of color are killed and disposed of by predators at alarming rates (some others touched on the epidemic of disappeared/murdered native women), they just don’t get wide reporting in the same way.

This case made widespread news because it has all the tabloid elements that include a pretty (white) woman, and in this case with a social media following, as well as a mysterious and unusual case. There is no reason her case shouldn’t be taken seriously, and her family should receive support and sympathy. Doesn’t change the ancillary issue that yes, this is news primarily because she’s an attractive young white woman.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:36 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:

I prefaced my earlier comment by stating it definitely is a tragic and ugly situation. But to think that the 100s of thousands of people of color or even OTHER white people who have been kidnapped / murdered / tortured over the decades have a story any less significant or heartbreaking is disrespectful to them and their families.

I'm not going to go down the rabbit hole and research it... because I value my sleep. But I'm betting there are tons of stories just as (if not more) repulsive and awful.

I had no intentions of comparing the pain or suffering of either families or victims and apologize if I confusingly wrote it that way.

I felt this case truly forced the police's hands mainly because of the Laundrie family trying to punk everyone with their 5th amendment rights not as much as the race of the victim.

^^I know our justice system is extremely racist and fails many minorities more than my heart can bare. Even the military not investigating their own in areas of female disappearances.

I apologize if I wrote insensitively.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:36 pm    Post subject:

Not sure if mentioned, but I am confused by the police stop in Utah where the cops are discussing the 911 call describing the caller as claiming they could not tell who was the aggressor. Now that the 911 call has been released, the caller is very clear about the male being the aggressor without hesitation. There clearly appears to be some level of miscommunication from the 911 staff to the police officers. I would think if the police knew the 911 caller claimed the male was slapping and hitting the female....then pull them over and the females is crying, the guy is going to jail.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:29 pm    Post subject:

adkindo wrote:
Not sure if mentioned, but I am confused by the police stop in Utah where the cops are discussing the 911 call describing the caller as claiming they could not tell who was the aggressor. Now that the 911 call has been released, the caller is very clear about the male being the aggressor without hesitation. There clearly appears to be some level of miscommunication from the 911 staff to the police officers. I would think if the police knew the 911 caller claimed the male was slapping and hitting the female....then pull them over and the females is crying, the guy is going to jail.

I caught that too... Felt bad for the cops immediately
I wish there was a better way for the 911 Operator to get the info to the officers
What about letting them hear the call before they head out?

Many cities have begun, finally, using a Mental Health team instead of police for some incidents

As they were pulling them over iirc the two of them blamed the car bumping a pylon because she was hitting him
That bodycam has to be a nightmare for her parents.. BET She didn't tell her Mother or Father about it when he went back to Florida

Oddness in the interview with the Sister
https://abc7ny.com/abc-exclusive-brian-laundries-sister-breaks-silence-on-gabby-petito/11025914/
Messy page.. quotes from way near the end
Quote:
Question: Did you know that the van was back and you're...?

Cassie Laundrie: No.

Question: So you didn't know that he came back without the...?

Cassie Laundrie: I assumed he flew back, because that's what he did when he is - actually I don't want to say that.

When he is suffering a Manic breakdown?
When he is??
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:31 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:

I had no intentions of comparing the pain or suffering of either families or victims and apologize if I confusingly wrote it that way.

I felt this case truly forced the police's hands mainly because of the Laundrie family trying to punk everyone with their 5th amendment rights not as much as the race of the victim.

^^I know our justice system is extremely racist and fails many minorities more than my heart can bare. Even the military not investigating their own in areas of female disappearances.

I apologize if I wrote insensitively.

No worries. Just wanted to get on the same page with ya.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:36 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Quote:

This is the part that bugged me. The pattern you see is precisely because of coverage disparities. According to what I could find, Black women, for example, are somewhere near twice as likely to be murdered by an intimate partner as white women. And women of color are killed and disposed of by predators at alarming rates (some others touched on the epidemic of disappeared/murdered native women), they just don’t get wide reporting in the same way.

This case made widespread news because it has all the tabloid elements that include a pretty (white) woman, and in this case with a social media following, as well as a mysterious and unusual case. There is no reason her case shouldn’t be taken seriously, and her family should receive support and sympathy. Doesn’t change the ancillary issue that yes, this is news primarily because she’s an attractive young white woman.

And that is what I was responding to.

Sorry NPZ, but whatever your motivations for that passage, I just found it highly dismissive and tasteless.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
Quote:

Thousands of homicides, disappearances of indigenous women remain unsolved — many in same state where Gabby Petito’s body was found
Along with the quote below, whole article is worth reading, down to the last Deb Haaland sentence.
Quote:
Native American women face murder rates that are more than 10 times the national average, according to the U.S. Department of Justice. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lists homicide as the third leading cause of death for Native American women aged 10-24.

Nicole Wagon of Wyoming lost two daughters — one was killed in 2019, and another was found dead in 2020.

Denae Shanidiin of Utah has devoted herself to raising awareness of the issue since her aunt Priscilla was killed more than three decades ago. That case is still unsolved.

“We all have relatives who have gone missing or who have been murdered,” Shanidiin said. “Currently, there are thousands of unsolved cases. And the response from the FBI, law enforcement is often they don’t have the resources to solve these cases.”

Then a case like Gabby Petito’s disappearance and homicide captures the nation’s attention.

“We’re seeing this extraordinary display of resources and attention on this one girl,” Shanidiin said. “And we have to fight for that kind of attention in that recognition of our pain every single day. And it’s so exhausting.”
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:33 pm    Post subject:

I love how the authorities let the obvious suspect boyfriend spend a couple of weeks to plan and execute his escape. He only stole a missing person's car and drove states away... Even was able to cook up the most perfect diversion of him disappearing in some huge expanse when in reality he could be states or even countries away. My guess is if he wasnt white he would not have been given such a generous hands off approach by the police.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:59 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
I love how the authorities let the obvious suspect boyfriend spend a couple of weeks to plan and execute his escape. He only stole a missing person's car and drove states away... Even was able to cook up the most perfect diversion of him disappearing in some huge expanse when in reality he could be states or even countries away. My guess is if he wasnt white he would not have been given such a generous hands off approach by the police.

Dude is probably in Mexico and if he was smart off to a country without an extradition treaty with the US. The parents probably told the authorities he went to the swamp as a diversion so he could escape.
adkindo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:16 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
audioaxes wrote:

Dude is probably in Mexico and if he was smart off to a country without an extradition treaty with the US. The parents probably told the authorities he went to the swamp as a diversion so he could escape.

Didn't a wildlife camera pick him up entering the reserve?

Was just thinking.....he had to drive over 2K miles to return to FL, wouldn't it have been smarter to dump the body halfway back....maybe like in the Ozarks? Seems like the odds would have been much lower they would have found the body.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7
Jump to: