OFFICIAL LONZO BALL THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1686, 1687, 1688

 
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Posts: 16787

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:28 pm    Post subject:

He's playing the best ball of his career. I was wrong about this guy. He's a great ball player all around.
_________________
Music is my medicine
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 21489

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:00 pm    Post subject:

Lonzo Ball 27 Points vs Lakers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRtkwqq0aCk
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
j-dawg
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 12 Apr 2001
Posts: 12093

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:40 pm    Post subject:

He now shoots 80+% from the line as well (although, on low attempts)

The Lakers should take a hard look at their systems in place when these guys struggle to shoot for us, but go on and shoot 80% from the stripe and 40% from 3 for their new teams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 28426

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:38 pm    Post subject:

j-dawg wrote:
He now shoots 80+% from the line as well (although, on low attempts)

The Lakers should take a hard look at their systems in place when these guys struggle to shoot for us, but go on and shoot 80% from the stripe and 40% from 3 for their new teams



Randle and Zo. Two guys that had broken shots and now they're both damn good at it. In Zo's case, he's becoming one of the best high volume guys in the league. 44.4% on 7 attempts a game.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Posts: 4719

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:53 pm    Post subject:

We sold our soul for a ring. Be happy we got that ring..because if we didn’t it be really hard to watch guys like Zo/BI/Randle do this every night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Posts: 16787

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:28 pm    Post subject:

Snipes wrote:
We sold our soul for a ring. Be happy we got that ring..because if we didn’t it be really hard to watch guys like Zo/BI/Randle do this every night.
That "ring" was an asterisk imo. But I guess everyone was gunning for the same ring.
_________________
Music is my medicine
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 14 Apr 2001
Posts: 139150
Location: The Gold Coast

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:04 pm    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
Snipes wrote:
We sold our soul for a ring. Be happy we got that ring..because if we didn’t it be really hard to watch guys like Zo/BI/Randle do this every night.
That "ring" was an asterisk imo. But I guess everyone was gunning for the same ring.


At least the teams actually invited to the bubble
_________________
If you could choose between dating a supermodel or going fishing, would it be saltwater or freshwater?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 28 Apr 2013
Posts: 19607
Location: Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:33 am    Post subject:

Blah blah blah asterisk blah blah blah bubble blah blah blah
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 113211

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:40 am    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
Snipes wrote:
We sold our soul for a ring. Be happy we got that ring..because if we didn’t it be really hard to watch guys like Zo/BI/Randle do this every night.
That "ring" was an asterisk imo. But I guess everyone was gunning for the same ring.


It was so easy that every team that tried to win it didn’t. 🤷
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Vancouver Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 17 Apr 2006
Posts: 16787

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:40 am    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Snipes wrote:
We sold our soul for a ring. Be happy we got that ring..because if we didn’t it be really hard to watch guys like Zo/BI/Randle do this every night.
That "ring" was an asterisk imo. But I guess everyone was gunning for the same ring.


It was so easy that every team that tried to win it didn’t. 🤷
Hence why I said, "I guess everyone was gunning for the same ring." Regardless, it didn't feel like a chip to me.
_________________
Music is my medicine
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 24 Oct 2001
Posts: 45889

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:10 am    Post subject:

Vancouver Fan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Snipes wrote:
We sold our soul for a ring. Be happy we got that ring..because if we didn’t it be really hard to watch guys like Zo/BI/Randle do this every night.
That "ring" was an asterisk imo. But I guess everyone was gunning for the same ring.


It was so easy that every team that tried to win it didn’t. 🤷
Hence why I said, "I guess everyone was gunning for the same ring." Regardless, it didn't feel like a chip to me.


It would have been nicer with fans and a parade, but a title is a title.

Happy for Lonzo that he has pulled his career together after a rough start and now proving that he probably was worthy of his high draft spot.
_________________
Love, Laker Lanny
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player


Joined: 20 Jul 2006
Posts: 8157
Location: Left coast

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:09 pm    Post subject:

LakerLanny wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:
Vancouver Fan wrote:
Snipes wrote:
We sold our soul for a ring. Be happy we got that ring..because if we didn’t it be really hard to watch guys like Zo/BI/Randle do this every night.
That "ring" was an asterisk imo. But I guess everyone was gunning for the same ring.


It was so easy that every team that tried to win it didn’t. 🤷
Hence why I said, "I guess everyone was gunning for the same ring." Regardless, it didn't feel like a chip to me.


It would have been nicer with fans and a parade, but a title is a title.

Happy for Lonzo that he has pulled his career together after a rough start and now proving that he probably was worthy of his high draft spot.

It also proves that constant posts saying young guys are a bust are foolish. Clarkson, Randle, Dlo, Ingram, Zubac, Lonzo, Kuzma, and others have been spoken of badly by Lakers fans, and they’ve all become successful pros. Many posters lost patience with these guys because they didn’t start their careers playing like all-stars. Nobody’s calling any of them a “bust” today. Even Thomas Bryant could be on that list, although he’s injured.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
MJST
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 21489

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:14 pm    Post subject:

Locked up James Harden and hit a clutch 3 to put away the game vs the Nets.

Lonzo shooting 42% from three on 8 threes a game while being a solid rebounder, passer and defender.

On a team with 3 other scorers you couldn't ask for much more.
_________________
How NBA 2K18 failed the All-Time Lakers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMBYm3wwxk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player


Joined: 10 Jul 2009
Posts: 10118
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:04 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Locked up James Harden and hit a clutch 3 to put away the game vs the Nets.

Lonzo shooting 42% from three on 8 threes a game while being a solid rebounder, passer and defender.

On a team with 3 other scorers you couldn't ask for much more.


And a stunning 16.8% usage rate. To generate so much production while using so few possessions is incredible. LAL could use him
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Posts: 28426

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:52 pm    Post subject:

Cutheon wrote:
MJST wrote:
Locked up James Harden and hit a clutch 3 to put away the game vs the Nets.

Lonzo shooting 42% from three on 8 threes a game while being a solid rebounder, passer and defender.

On a team with 3 other scorers you couldn't ask for much more.


And a stunning 16.8% usage rate. To generate so much production while using so few possessions is incredible. LAL could use him


I kept pointing to his usage rate when everyone was saying he wouldn't work with Lebron because of his shooting. EVERY other aspect of his game at the time was ideal with Lebron. Now that he's a sniper, it's a wrap.
_________________
KOBE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Baron Von Humongous
Retired Number
Retired Number


Joined: 02 Jul 2015
Posts: 32088

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Man, how bad were those Pelicans teams on defense to neutralize his impact on that end of the court? Dude is everywhere.
_________________
Under New Management
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1686, 1687, 1688
Page 1688 of 1688
Jump to:  

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum






Graphics by uberzev
© 1995-2018 LakersGround.net. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Use.
LakersGround is an unofficial news source serving the fan community since 1995.
We are in no way associated with the Los Angeles Lakers or the National Basketball Association.


Powered by phpBB