31 Wins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JIFISH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:22 pm    Post subject:

I have always considered this website a good place for Lakers fans to find accurate information.

The reason I posted that correction was not to celebrate, but simply to convey accurate information, something that not everyone considers important.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:36 pm    Post subject:

JIFISH wrote:
I have always considered this website a good place for Lakers fans to find accurate information.

The reason I posted that correction was not to celebrate, but simply to convey accurate information, something that not everyone considers important.

Sorry if my post upset you, the team played well good effort these last couple of games I was just putting things in perspective, Keep doing your thing JIFISH.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Lebron/WB couldn’t lead the Lakers to 2 straight wins in their entire post all star break run, while Monk/Reaves/Stanley and some G league guys did it. Yeah I know other teams also were not playing their best lineups, but we lost to Houston and OKC with Westbrook.

Well done to the guys at the end of the season. Wish those efforts were given by the “big names”.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:58 am    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Lebron/WB couldn’t lead the Lakers to 2 straight wins in their entire post all star break run, while Monk/Reaves/Stanley and some G league guys did it. Yeah I know other teams also were not playing their best lineups, but we lost to Houston and OKC with Westbrook.

Well done to the guys at the end of the season. Wish those efforts were given by the “big names”.

Lost to a tanking blazers team without Russ
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: