What’s the most realistic trade Lakers can do from the following?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 7:44 am    Post subject:

I get pissed when the people in power can’t learn from their mistakes but it becomes clearer when I read how much worse the fans are. You don’t double down on stupid.
cathy78
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:05 am    Post subject:

CRoost wrote:
BynumForThree wrote:
LakersRGolden wrote:
Westbrook for Harden might actually make us worse.

Harden can space the floor and efficiently run an offense. That’s the opposite of Westbrook. Harden would be a huge upgrade.

Most def. Much better fit. No one will sag him. Spacing will be much better provided we have a couple of defensive wings that can shoot.

I can't stand Harden, but he would actually fit better. Except defense would take another hit.
Four Decade Bandwagon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:10 am    Post subject:

Any trade bringing Hardin to the Lakers as suggested reveals how much of a disaster this roster has become and how desperate we are to fix it.

I’m betting the 76ers phone is ringing non stop with trade suggestions after the whimper of an ending. GMs are sharks smelling blood in the water.

Will be interesting to see how much of a panic move they make. Long shot but Pelinka dangling James to form the new Big 3 could fill a lot of holes in this roster. Not happening, but a man can dream

Last edited by Four Decade Bandwagon on Fri May 13, 2022 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:16 am    Post subject:

Four Decade Bandwagon wrote:
That any trade bringing Hardin to the Lakers is suggested reveals how much of a disaster this roster has become and how desperate we are to fix it.

Well Pelinka was trying to be cute when he was fixing something that is not broken and cost us dearly.
CRoost
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 8:19 am    Post subject:

cathy78 wrote:
CRoost wrote:
BynumForThree wrote:
LakersRGolden wrote:

Harden can space the floor and efficiently run an offense. That’s the opposite of Westbrook. Harden would be a huge upgrade.

Most def. Much better fit. No one will sag him. Spacing will be much better provided we have a couple of defensive wings that can shoot.

I can't stand Harden, but he would actually fit better. Except defense would take another hit.

Well we had a defensive coach and they were bringing players that are inept defensively .
dabask11
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Westbrook more engaged/aggressive than Harden?

Did we not see him constantly lose his man ball-watching for rebounds? What about letting his man blow by him so often vogel had to bench him in the 4th quarter? What about him pouting after being benched? Or making a costly turnover at the wrong time? Did we not see him constantly blow layups? Or miss jumper after jumper including hitting the top of the backboard for bank shots? Or get clowned by beverly/KAT by airballing a wide-open 3?

Lol lets not let STM forget how terrible westbrook was this season despite some poor performances by others in this year's playoffs.

If westbrook being more engaged/aggressive was anything to write about, we'd at least make the play-in as a 10th seed.

Harden sucked and is no way going to be worth his contract. However, the fact he can get close to the max shows he still has value as a shooter/playmaker.

Westbrook was so bad this year that it still makes players like harden, who sucked in the playoffs, look good. He can barely get 1/4th his contract if he tried to hit the open market right now.

There's a reason his trade value is him+FRP for a guy not able to suit up. There's a reason people only want westbrook for his contract.

You don't do a westbrook for harden trade if you're stuck with harden for 3-5 years instead of one with westbrook.
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:31 am    Post subject:

LakersRGolden wrote:
I'd retire as a fan. I refuse to root for Harden if he came to L.A. I REALLY don't like his game, his effort, his personality, and I don't respect his manipulations to force trades with lack of effort during games.

Last edited by lakersboy on Sun May 15, 2022 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:34 am    Post subject:

venturalakersfan wrote:
You don’t double down on stupid.
deal
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:42 am    Post subject:

lakersboy wrote:
venturalakersfan wrote:
You don’t double down on stupid.

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: