A 3-Team Kyrie Irving Trade Between Lakers-Nets-Thunder Could Make Everyone Happy

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emplay
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:28 pm    Post subject: A 3-Team Kyrie Irving Trade Between Lakers-Nets-Thunder Could Make Everyone Happy

Hey All,

Latest @BleacherReport A 3-Team Kyrie Irving Trade Between Lakers-Nets-Thunder Could Make Everyone Happy - I mean, this is the internet, no single thing is going to make everyone happy. Nonetheless, I dug into why it could add up https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10039634-a-3-team-kyrie-irving-trade-between-lakers-nets-thunder-could-make-everyone-happy

Cheers,

Eric
LaxT
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:58 am    Post subject:

2027 and 2029 first rounders to Nets and Thunder?

Kyle Kuzma, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Montrezl Harrell, and three first rounders for Kyrie Irving.

Irving will demand a max extension. Repeater tax looming.

Still no tools to assemble a supporting cast to contend.
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:16 am    Post subject:

Westbrook + '29FRP for Kyrie, JyMychal, Muscala, Favors? Then have Kyrie and Bron extend? DO YOUR MAGIC ROB!
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:58 am    Post subject:

AD, russ for ben/Kyrie, Curry Pick
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:14 am    Post subject:

Kyrie Irving in a Laker uniform won't make me the least bit pleased but it's going to be what it's going to be.
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:22 pm    Post subject:

Lebron wanted Westbrook, but didn't/couldn't work with him to have a cohesive relationship

Lebron wants Westsbrook out and Kyrie in, but how many games will Kyrie actually play and how long will the commitment be.

Kyrie Leaves
KD Leaves - if so, where???
Ben Simmons and KD good enough for a ring in New Jersey?
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:52 am    Post subject:

if im KD i try to get suns to do a S&T for ayton. KD on the suns pushes them past GSW.
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:02 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
if im KD i try to get suns to do a S&T for ayton. KD on the suns pushes them past GSW.
Will Booker be happy becoming the #2 Option?

KD will never be considered the "Driver of the Bus' with the Suns, since that will be either CP# or Booker (even though they are not as talented)

Imagine how much of the Suns' depth (along with their future) they will have to give to the Nets
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:23 am    Post subject:

A Mad Chinaman wrote:
Halflife wrote:

KD will never be considered the "Driver of the Bus' with the Suns, since that will be either CP# or Booker (even though they are not as talented)

Imagine how much of the Suns' depth (along with their future) they will have to give to the Nets

If they win ring everyone will know its KD. CP3 has had chances.

They don't have to give up a ton.
S&T Ayton, Jae, Landry. Thats a good deal for nets.

CP3 probably retires if they win.

But a duo of Book who is an excellent PG and KD would be better than cp3/book Imho
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
A Mad Chinaman wrote:
Halflife wrote:

If they win ring everyone will know its KD. CP3 has had chances.

They don't have to give up a ton.
S&T Ayton, Jae, Landry. Thats a good deal for nets.

CP3 probably retires if they win.

But a duo of Book who is an excellent PG and KD would be better than cp3/book Imho
Everybody know that KD went to a team that already is ready to win a ring and already have the Face of Their Team - CP3 and his Robin (Booker). KD is the most talented but not The Driver of the Bus (sounds familiar)

If given other options, your choice of players going back to the Nets in a two team trade is only good for the Suns. Nets will demand to have Booker be part of the trade.
emplay
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:13 pm    Post subject:

Things really noisy - curious to see how this pans out. We'll know in the next 48 hours I believe what happens (on some level) with Kyrie

Also - side note:

Latest @SportsBizClass Lessons from the Danny Green, De’Anthony Melton Trade - It's an interesting trade from a rule POV. Also I reverse engineered a range for Green's required guarantee for the trade to work https://www.sportsbusinessclassroom.com/lessons-from-the-danny-green-deanthony-melton-trade/
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:31 pm    Post subject:

emplay wrote:
Things really noisy - curious to see how this pans out. We'll know in the next 48 hours I believe what happens (on some level) with Kyrie

Also - side note:

Latest @SportsBizClass Lessons from the Danny Green, De’Anthony Melton Trade - It's an interesting trade from a rule POV. Also I reverse engineered a range for Green's required guarantee for the trade to work https://www.sportsbusinessclassroom.com/lessons-from-the-danny-green-deanthony-melton-trade/
Wonder if getting KD will prompt Kyrie to at least play in 60 games - lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-rumors-l-a-open-to-kevin-durant-kyrie-irving-trade-package/amp/
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: