Kyrie Irving - Staying in Dallas
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 70, 71, 72  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
governator
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:47 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
Trade for Kyrie, see how this season plays out. Lakers have more leverage here being that they now control Kyrie’s bird rights. As long as there’s no more vaccine mandates I think Lakers and Kyrie can work out a long term relationship.

That's how I see it, as crazy as Kyrie is, he's better than anybody not named Bron/Brow in our team, healthy and also better than any 2023 FAs out there. Gotta get him
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:50 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
Trade for Kyrie, see how this season plays out. Lakers have more leverage here being that they now control Kyrie’s bird rights. As long as there’s no more vaccine mandates I think Lakers and Kyrie can work out a long term relationship.

Can you trust a person who thinks the world is flat? Would you give a Max to a person with that mindset?

LINK

Quote:
BOSTON (AP) — Kyrie Irving offered a simple message to science teachers Monday.

“I’m sorry,” the Boston Celtics star said.

And with that, Irving made clear that he regrets publicly saying that the Earth is flat.

Speaking Monday at the Forbes Under 30 summit in Boston, the flat-Earth topic that Irving inserted himself into last year was discussed — and the All-Star guard said he didn’t realize the effect that his claim would have once it went public.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

Last edited by jodeke on Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:57 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:

Can you trust a person who thinks the world is flat? Would you give a Max to a person with that mindset?

If Lakers do really well with him here balling, he can honestly think vampires are real for all I care.
Iron Mamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:57 am    Post subject:

https://lakersnation.com/nba-rumors-kevin-durant-has-shown-no-change-in-trade-request-from-nets-celtics-have-made-offer/2022/07/25/

Quote:
Kevin Durant's stance on wanting to be traded hasn't change, which likely means the Lakers' pursuit of Kyrie Irving continues.

Sounds as if Durant has played his last game for the Nets. According to Shams Charania: “Durant has shown no change in his stance, sources say, and executives from across the league at the Las Vegas Summer League this month wondered whether his status for training camp could be in question via holdout should no trade develop.”

The Nets want an absolutely massive haul for Durant, and considering other deals that have happened this offseason, they could get one. Negotiations will certainly continue on between the sides and that could be great news for the Los Angeles Lakers and a potential Kyrie Irving deal.

It has continually been reported that the Nets want to handle a Durant deal before moving on to an Irving trade and if they are able to pull in the massive haul many expect, they could be willing to take a little less in an Irving trade, which is ideal for the Lakers.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:04 am    Post subject:

Lonzo-Lite wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:

If Lakers do really well with him here balling, he can honestly think vampires are real for all I care.

Honestly

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
markjay
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:25 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:

LINK

Quote:

And with that, Irving made clear that he regrets publicly saying that the Earth is flat.

Speaking Monday at the Forbes Under 30 summit in Boston, the flat-Earth topic that Irving inserted himself into last year was discussed — and the All-Star guard said he didn’t realize the effect that his claim would have once it went public.

The Dodgers have 1-2 QAnon supporters, and while their views disgust me, I'll look the other way if they are helping win ball games. If we sign Kyrie now, we'll be able to see how he does for a year before re-signing him long-term.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:49 am    Post subject:

markjay wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:

LINK

Quote:

The Dodgers have 1-2 QAnon supporters, and while their views disgust me, I'll look the other way if they are helping win ball games. If we sign Kyrie now, we'll be able to see how he does for a year before re-signing him long-term.

That's why I'd offer a 2-year contract 2nd-year team option.

pjiddy
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:07 am    Post subject:

markjay wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:

LINK

Quote:

lol who other than Treinan?
LAKERMIKE2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:26 am    Post subject:

Get rid of this thread, replies are not even on topic & most of all this isn’t even gonna happen for obvious reasons, majority are wishful thinking & he is so unreliable!
HC: Riley
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:26 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Ralph Mason
@Ralph_MasonJr

Fischer: KD & Kyrie were working out together in LA

For those wondering what Kyrie was up to.
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
tnell
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:29 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
Quote:
Ralph Mason
@Ralph_MasonJr

Lol these reporters don’t really have anything else to talk about on this podcast do they
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:17 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
Quote:
Ralph Mason
@Ralph_MasonJr

So when is that pure fiction in your avatar getting changed?
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Megaton wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Quote:
Ralph Mason
@Ralph_MasonJr

When the season starts
BTW, did you get Spectrum yet?
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
Lonzo-Lite
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:52 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
Quote:
Ralph Mason
@Ralph_MasonJr

Whether true idk, but comments section saying this news was 2 weeks old from the players only tournament held in LA and that KD’s been in New York now for a while.
Megaton
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:52 pm    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
Megaton wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Quote:
Ralph Mason
@Ralph_MasonJr

When the season starts
BTW, did you get Spectrum yet?

Always had.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Trade LeBron and Westbrook + 2 First Round Picks for Kyrie and Durant
Iron Mamba
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:26 am    Post subject:

Link

Quote:
Nets 'Don’t Want' Kyrie Irving Back

Alex Schiffer of The Athletic reported the Brooklyn Nets "don't want to run it back unless significant changes are made" in regard to Irving.

epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:26 am    Post subject:

Iron Mamba wrote:
Link

Quote:
Nets 'Don’t Want' Kyrie Irving Back

Alex Schiffer of The Athletic reported the Brooklyn Nets "don't want to run it back unless significant changes are made" in regard to Irving.

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
This is a good example of the BS that gets circulated by the clickbaiters. It's not a fake quote, but it is removed from its context to make it sound vastly more important than it really was. Here is what Schiffer actually said in the roundtable discussion on The Athletic.

Quote:
Schiffer: I’d still take Brown over Siakam since Brown is younger, but I agree that Siakam’s been overlooked a lot in these talks. I would say Toronto and Boston’s offers are pretty close and determining which is superior is a simple matter of opinion.

Funny you mention Irving. I’m still skeptical he’s a Net next season. Would it surprise me? No. He’s from the area, and has a home and newborn there along with the rest of his family. But the vibe I got with the Nets was that last season was such a mess that they don’t want to run it back unless significant changes are made.

Either way, a second Celtics-Nets trade shouldn’t set Brooklyn back the way it did the first time or set the Cs up for years. I feel like this time around the results won’t be so lopsided. What say you, Jay?

https://theathletic.com/3451780/2022/07/27/kevin-durant-celtics-jaylen-brown/

💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
LAKERMIKE2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:23 pm    Post subject:

So pathetic!!!
HC: Riley
hype
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:01 pm    Post subject:

haha whether it has legitimate wheels still or not there is no way in hell the NBA media is letting this story die a quick death during the slow off season.. Anytime it looks like we have no chance at him anymore we'll hear 5 theories/reasons we're still in it.

Between being a Lakers and Niners fan I am so over the nonstop Westbrook/Irving talk right along with the Jimmy/Deebo talk.
LakerDYnasty72
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:18 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Trade LeBron and Westbrook + 2 First Round Picks for Kyrie and Durant

That thought crossed my mind exactly as you laid it out
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Rumors are Kyrie and Buddy Hield to the Lakers. Haven't seen a lot of Hield so I'm open.

I don't want Kyrie. He's a proven head case, Cleveland, Boston, and Brooklyn. Listen to Einstein. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

markjay
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:44 am    Post subject:

pjiddy wrote:
markjay wrote:
jodeke wrote:
Lonzo-Lite wrote:

LINK

Quote:

lol who other than Treinan?

I don’t know exactly what Dustin May's politics are, but he has posted some weird crap.
epic_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:39 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Rumors are Kyrie and Buddy Hield to the Lakers. Haven't seen a lot of Hield so I'm open.

I don't want Kyrie. He's a proven head case, Cleveland, Boston, and Brooklyn. Listen to Einstein. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Unfortunately, I think it happens
💜💛 🏆 👀 🍖 #18!!!
Jordan-esque
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:14 am    Post subject:

Joe Harris > Buddy Hield though no?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 70, 71, 72  Next
Page 25 of 72
Jump to: