Most Aggressive Dog Breeds study
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:20 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Haven't read all the posts in this thread. Has the temperamental poodle been mentioned? Poodles are quick to snap at people and are very protective of their owners. A friend owned a poodle that snapped at me for no reason I can discern. Those cute little devils are temperamental as hell but I don't think they're vicious. They were originally bred as hunting dogs.

Thing is a poodle goes (bleep) and you'll end up getting stitches. A pitbull goes (bleep) and you'll be in a morgue or permanently disfigured.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:15 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Pit Bull objects to skateboarders and influencers; finds a girl who is both and rips off her upper lip

https://www.insideedition.com/young-model-hopes-surgeons-can-restore-smile-after-pit-bull-bit-off-her-lip-during-attack-71665

Bill Cutting: This dog nearly fishooked McGloin the other day...

McGloin: NEARLY!...
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:53 pm    Post subject:

I slept with my beloved pit bull — until he tried to eat me alive

Quote:
A woman who slept with her dog was almost eaten alive when the canine snapped and devoured “half her arm.”

Tya Lucas, 41, was at home in Lewisville, Texas, introducing her new puppy, Roo, to her friend Peter, 33, on May 16 when her nearly 100-pound pit bull, Hercules, violently turned on her, reps for the Lewisville Police Department confirmed to The Post.

“The puppy went to jump on the couch so I went to pick the puppy up — and my friend told him to get down,” Lucas said. That’s when Hercules lunged at Peter and sunk his teeth into his neck.

“The pit bull jumped on my friend’s neck and he started bleeding. I was like ‘What the f–k?!’ He was latched onto the back of his neck,” she said.

Quote:
That’s when Hercules turned his aggression on Tya. “He must have smelled [Peter’s] blood all over me and started attacking me. I don’t remember a lot of it. I remember looking down and my flesh being torn off my arm,” Tya recounted.

“I don’t remember the feeling of it, I remember screaming, ‘Hercules, it’s me.’ ”

The dog tore off two-thirds of Tya’s right arm, ate her bicep and sank its teeth into her leg and foot. She was screaming, “Help me, I’m dying” when her daughter, Tana, 20, and her husband, Harley, 21, rushed into the living room.

Warning: Graphic photos within the link.

https://nypost.com/2022/07/19/i-slept-with-my-beloved-pit-bull-until-he-tried-to-eat-me-alive/
Corey78
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:32 am    Post subject:

Dog Sitter gets face mauled off

Warning: these videos are graphic

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:16 am    Post subject:

Corey78 wrote:

Couldn't watch the entire video. The first showing of the sitter in a wheelchair was as far as I got. Animals are just that, animals. As such they're unpredictable. Sad such a cute young lady has to face life with such a disfigurement.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:05 pm    Post subject:

Corey78 wrote:

That one is so bad, it is up there w/ that chimpanzee that ripped that woman's face off or the guy on bath salts who ate the other person's face off. I remember a show about a father and daughter who survived a grizzly bear mauling (cubs were near) and they had to roll down rock ledges twice a la the scene in Lone Survivor (SEALS flick w/ Marky Mark). THEY didn't have nearly the damage this poor human has and the father was absolutely bleeped up. The bear punctured the daughter's skull w/ its fangs and tore her cheek open. And that was a mother grizzly that kept waiting and re-attacking when they showed a hint of life.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:20 pm    Post subject:

Black20Ice wrote:
Woman: I slept with my beloved pit bull — until he tried to eat me alive

I've seen all the available Millennial/GenZ reaction vids to No Country For Old Men and w/o fail, the young lasses go "awww" and "that sucks" when Moss has to shoot the charging pitbull after he got out of the river. I can't withhold my judgment about young gurlz being dunskies at that scene. The naive reaction to doggies reminds me of Repubs who need to suffer something personally before they will realize that that thing was more problematic than they figured. But it only comes after that realization if at all. If a reactor gurl had a pitbull charging at her ready to turn her into a colander and she had a gun, would she go "aww..." and NOT kill it as it rips her arm and/or face off? That blithe animal lovey-dovey sh doesn't extend to pitbulls if you have any sense. And people who would never keep a large python in the same house with a baby don't think twice about having a dangerous/aggressive/hunting breed in the house w/ a baby/toddler. Maybe they should view that dog like it IS a python if you ever took a look at the wiki link I posted earlier in the thread that details known US dog maulings. Babies and toddlers are what's for dinner for some breeds. BAY-BEH! The other OTHER white meat! GET IN MY BELLAY! Huskies are one of those breeds, btw. Women are agog over those mutts cus they have blue eyes and whatnot.
Bol
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:30 pm    Post subject:

A lot of people who defend pit bulls say that their pit bulls are sweet and loyal and would never hurt anyone, and maybe that's true, but there are a lot of dog breeds that are sweet and loyal and don't have a significant pattern of maiming and killing people, so I feel like those other breeds are enough and the world really doesn't need pit bulls.
gng930
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:59 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
Wiki list of fatal dog attacks in the US:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Where's the list of attacks unrelated to pit-bulls?
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:19 am    Post subject:

gng930 wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

Dunno what you mean there, but they list other breeds in there iirc. Full and fair disclosure. Pits are just the worst of the breeds. Rotts are problem dogs, too.

Reminds me, saw a Forensic Files recently about an 7-8 yr old girl who was killed by a pack of dogs on her parents' property and her parents got arrested for murder until they could find a forensic pathologist to absolve them. Case must be in there somewhere, 80s era. The dogs ate away at her leg near the femoral artery and obscured the fatal wound so they arrested the parents right off, of course. The girl had obvious 4 nailed scratch marks the size of a dog paw all over her corpse which you would think would raise a red flag. Those cases are the worst, where the grieving parent(s) get hauled in because of eager fools on the force. Second slap in the face.
gng930
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:40 am    Post subject:

One of us needs a sarcasm re-calibration.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:13 pm    Post subject:

gng930 wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

written on the same post-it note containing the list of fatal marine animal attacks unrelated to sharks, left somewhere to be forgotten, because it will never be significant

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:57 am    Post subject:

https://www.live5news.com/2022/07/28/husband-finds-70-year-old-wife-killed-by-family-dog/?fbclid=IwAR1X-T_GXqyY5QEfnhx14DmpQTsEEx5E_Qjwm7-AfGVmJ9rhAqRL0sD-TxY#l6514gp26d6pakcrnfl

Another day, another mauling.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:01 am    Post subject:

gng930 wrote:
One of us needs a sarcasm re-calibration.

I assumed you might've been one of the pitbull lovers in this thread and were comin at me, bro. What confused me is that pits aren't the lone breed that maul people. As you know, I am a purveyor of truth at all times, so I gotta give pitbulls at least that much. They're the worst of the lot, tho. Even the mixes are little Terminators. No pity, fear, remorse.

Ah, I see that someone has since pulled the wiki pages on fatal attacks prior to 2019. There used to be lists going back decades.

Check this one from 2020. Pitbull kills 69 yr old woman. When she fell, she appeared to be weakened prey to the mutt.

The dog bit down on Bertram's throat after she fell out of a chair while holding her 3-year-old granddaughter. Family members pulled the dog away and called rescue personnel, who found Bertram bleeding from both sides of her neck and administered CPR, but they declared Bertram dead at the scene. The dog was seized by animal control authorities.[122][123]
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:27 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
gng930 wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

written on the same post-it note containing the list of fatal marine animal attacks unrelated to sharks, left somewhere to be forgotten, because it will never be significant

Let’s leave sharks out of this.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:44 am    Post subject:

woman loses both arms in pit bull attack

https://7news.com.au/news/disaster-and-emergency/mother-of-three-in-south-carolina-loses-both-her-arms-in-dog-attack-c-6775726

----

89 year old grandma loses entire body in pit bull attack

https://www.kktv.com/2022/08/10/she-was-screaming-family-says-89-year-old-grandmother-killed-pit-bull-attack/

----

child and grandma receive bronze tier pit bull treatment

https://www.kktv.com/2022/09/15/child-grandmother-severely-injured-colorado-dog-attack/

----

platinum tier

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2022/10/07/sheriff-dogs-attack-family-in-tennessee-2-children-die/

There is a pit bull experience for every age and budget!

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:39 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
gng930 wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

Interestingly, sharks are not responsible for the most human deaths per year. That would be the box jellyfish. And in fact, sharks aren't even in the top 10.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:17 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
C M B wrote:
gng930 wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

Interestingly, sharks are not responsible for the most human deaths per year. That would be the box jellyfish. And in fact, sharks aren't even in the top 10.

I believe water is the number one cause.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:51 am    Post subject:

Whatever "the pack of dogs" breed is, keep them away from me.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:54 am    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
C M B wrote:
gng930 wrote:
non-player zealot wrote:

I believe water is the number one cause.

I know this will confuse you, but though water moves, it is not a living creature.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:35 pm    Post subject:

Bol wrote:
A lot of people who defend pit bulls say that their pit bulls are sweet and loyal and would never hurt anyone, and maybe that's true, but there are a lot of dog breeds that are sweet and loyal and don't have a significant pattern of maiming and killing people, so I feel like those other breeds are enough and the world really doesn't need pit bulls.

It's always "b-b-but they're bad owners". Yeah okay. Like Caesar Milan? Heck, I have a regular that opened up a pet recovery/wellness center and her pit bull attacked one of her client's dog. Yep, she's totally the type of person to engage in dog fighting. Just a terrible type of owner.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:49 pm    Post subject:

Bol wrote:

I need them. Unfortunately a lot of people who have them shouldn't. The people who defend them have taken the time to train and love them.

Pits are an absolute load to take care of and have as a pet and none of it has to do with their aggression. I get the hate, and I think putting them down is unfortunately a tool that should be used. Just like needing to take a test for a gun and requiring a license, you should need the same for owning a pit.

I wouldn't be mad if Every pit owner walking down the street with one, has one in their yard had to show a permit.
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 6:04 am    Post subject:

Halflife wrote:
Bol wrote:

I need them. Unfortunately a lot of people who have them shouldn't. The people who defend them have taken the time to train and love them.

Pits are an absolute load to take care of and have as a pet and none of it has to do with their aggression. I get the hate, and I think putting them down is unfortunately a tool that should be used. Just like needing to take a test for a gun and requiring a license, you should need the same for owning a pit.

I wouldn't be mad if Every pit owner walking down the street with one, has one in their yard had to show a permit.

The Ferrari Guillotino is an amazing new car. Strong, aggressive and amazing to drive. It's easy to see how its drivers fall in love with it.

Some people describe one feature as a detriment -- if it's driven wrong (such as taking the wrong line on a corner), a guillotine shoots out of the steering wheel and kills the driver. This is what gives rise to the name "Guillotino," which actually is an American Italianization of a French word meaning, "blade that cuts your freaking head off."

The Guillotino also does this if it is not maintained correctly -- it requires a lot of service, including an engine-out every 500 miles, and of course, regular servicing of the guillotine blade. And finally, on rare occasions the blade fires even if the car is well maintained and driven correctly. Proponents of the car insist that the car must have either been driven wrong or incorrectly maintained, but this argument is entirely unconvincing.

And finally, the Guillotino occasionally aims its blade in random directions, not killing the driver, but instead killing passengers, including children sitting in the back seat. The car reportedly has also killed pedestrians who get too close to it, but owners insist that these passers-by must have done something to trigger their own fate.

"It's not a bug, it's a feature!" insisted one owner who later died on his way home from the supermarket.

Some proponents suggest that as a car that requires special handling and maintenance, taking a test and receiving a special license should be required of all owners. But since no laws are on the books and none are likely to be enacted, critics see this as yet another idyllic and unrealistic attempt to shift the blame.

Critics suggest the car is unnecessary and should be outlawed entirely. But owners are adamant that they "need" their Guillotino. "Hey, you can get killed by a Toyota Corrola!" say some.

So for now, the impasse appears to be unsolvable.

But in the meantime, the Ferrari Guillotino continues to thrill its owners while mounting a hefty death count.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:01 am    Post subject:

LarryCoon wrote:
Halflife wrote:
Bol wrote:

The Ferrari Guillotino is an amazing new car. Strong, aggressive and amazing to drive. It's easy to see how its drivers fall in love with it.

Some people describe one feature as a detriment -- if it's driven wrong (such as taking the wrong line on a corner), a guillotine shoots out of the steering wheel and kills the driver. This is what gives rise to the name "Guillotino," which actually is an American Italianization of a French word meaning, "blade that cuts your freaking head off."

The Guillotino also does this if it is not maintained correctly -- it requires a lot of service, including an engine-out every 500 miles, and of course, regular servicing of the guillotine blade. And finally, on rare occasions the blade fires even if the car is well maintained and driven correctly. Proponents of the car insist that the car must have either been driven wrong or incorrectly maintained, but this argument is entirely unconvincing.

And finally, the Guillotino occasionally aims its blade in random directions, not killing the driver, but instead killing passengers, including children sitting in the back seat. The car reportedly has also killed pedestrians who get too close to it, but owners insist that these passers-by must have done something to trigger their own fate.

"It's not a bug, it's a feature!" insisted one owner who later died on his way home from the supermarket.

Some proponents suggest that as a car that requires special handling and maintenance, taking a test and receiving a special license should be required of all owners. But since no laws are on the books and none are likely to be enacted, critics see this as yet another idyllic and unrealistic attempt to shift the blame.

Critics suggest the car is unnecessary and should be outlawed entirely. But owners are adamant that they "need" their Guillotino. "Hey, you can get killed by a Toyota Corrola!" say some.

So for now, the impasse appears to be unsolvable.

But in the meantime, the Ferrari Guillotino continues to thrill its owners while mounting a hefty death count.

right. but if they drove it slow is it still a huge issue? Not a car guy just asking. You are correct. No licenses are needed and we know pits won't magically disappear so everyone who doesn't like them, should be grateful that my family ( and others like us) are pit owners.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:40 am    Post subject:

Wait. You just were presented with a fictitious car was equipped with deadly blades that kill drivers and passengers and others sometimes randomly, and your observation is that maybe driving it slow would be ok?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7
Jump to: