*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Golden State Warriors (Tuesday, 10/18/22) Gm#1 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:33 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
I elected not to watch TNT I'm watching spectrum and this is the second interview in a row where I have not loved LeBron's energy and how he speaks about the team. 🤔

He already called out our lack of shooting.

I give it 2 weeks of this “AD offense” before he just chases Kareem’s record lol
dont_be_a_wuss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:46 pm    Post subject:

3peat_pete wrote:
dont_be_a_wuss wrote:
Lakers are shooting 53% on twos and 18% on threes.

so you're saying we need to shoot more 3s so we can get our percentage up if we start making 'em? - Darvin Ham...probably

It’s scary how accurately you predicted Darvin Hams post game comments. Wow, he pretty much said this exact statement. He is a sarcastic joke of a coach.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:51 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Vogel wasn’t particularly the issue with the team’s shortcoming last year, not even Ham can fix this mess, fans need to owe Vogel a apology.

I agree with this...he was in a catch 22. You yank russ...he pout and plays like hot mess. You let him play and he ruin the team....He had no way out.

The only thing i didnt like is the small ball junk...but i understood a little because so dummy named LEGM destroyed the Center group asking his good buddy Trez over and that was the beginning of the end...Small Trez and Too Slow Gasol...smh.

Vogel wasn’t fired because of anything else other than his ineptitude. Gasol and Harrell was a tandem everyone felt would be effective and Vogel just wouldn’t do it, started a cooked Ariza and also had Avery at 6’3” start at SF…after a few DNP CD. Frequently took out the hot player and would leave in a struggling one. We won the ship in spite of Vogel not because of…it became obvious he had to go…what’s baffling tho is that Rob is just as much of not moreso to blame but instead of paying the price for the fiasco he got an extension. SMMFH

Last edited by Hanging from Rafters on Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
lakersfever714
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:53 pm    Post subject:

I would like to see whoever wide open keeps taking three. Cannot get discouraged. If you can't make threes, then Lebron and AD are literally going to be playing 2 on 5. Just keep shooting. It's a mental thing. Shoot with confidence. Doesn't matter if it goes in or not. Shoot.
Polarbear
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:10 am    Post subject:

See a lot of people crapping on ham

It’s way too early for that you have to give him a chance
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:15 am    Post subject:

epic_ wrote:
Man I hate warriors fans

Seriously, 2015 was a bad year. Their population just completely shot up from like 2 to 20,000
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:56 am    Post subject:

Polarbear wrote:

Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:14 am    Post subject:

Polarbear wrote:

I like Hamm. They tuned out a pretty good coach in Frank. I feel DH will slowly get the young guys in a good place. As reddick said. This year is about one thing. Bron. If we build up the margins in the background next year will be the start of something good.
EZ-Ryder
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:57 am    Post subject:

LakerSD wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Man I hate warriors fans

Seriously, 2015 was a bad year. Their population just completely shot up from like 2 to 20,000

I live in Sacramento. Up until 2015 you never saw a Warriors flag, jersey, etc anywhere. The town was split probably 50/50 Kings fans and Laker fans. The Warriors were probably around Clippers level of support here. Now they are easily the most popular team here. You see Warriors stuff everywhere. The funny thing is all the merch and jerseys and stuff are all with the new Warriors logo. Nothing around anywhere with the old lightning bolt logo lol.
HeatCandela
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:17 am    Post subject:

EZ-Ryder wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Man I hate warriors fans

I live in Sacramento. Up until 2015 you never saw a Warriors flag, jersey, etc anywhere. The town was split probably 50/50 Kings fans and Laker fans. The Warriors were probably around Clippers level of support here. Now they are easily the most popular team here. You see Warriors stuff everywhere. The funny thing is all the merch and jerseys and stuff are all with the new Warriors logo. Nothing around anywhere with the old lightning bolt logo lol.

F the Warriors and their fans. Still a long way to catch us in the championship department. They can’t be us.
Halflife
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:33 am    Post subject:

HeatCandela wrote:
EZ-Ryder wrote:
LakerSD wrote:
epic_ wrote:
Man I hate warriors fans

F the Warriors and their fans. Still a long way to catch us in the championship department. They can’t be us.

its not about all-time its about eras. The 'scrubs" GSW had on the floor last night when we faked a move are going to be really good players. Not saying they will win it again but I have a hard time believing they won't be considered the favorite for a while.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Page 37 of 37
Jump to: