Kanye West, champion of anti-semitism
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:04 pm    Post subject: Kanye West, champion of anti-semitism

go

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:54 pm    Post subject:

Kanye West the real life Clayton Bigsby.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:32 am    Post subject:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/antisemitic-message-referencing-kanye-west-displayed-florida-georgia/story?id=92387005

Nope nothing to see here.
Black20Ice
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:49 am    Post subject:

DL Hughley: A Knee On Your Neck Is More Lethal Than A Hand In Your Pocket
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:31 pm    Post subject:

Trump & West fans are similar.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:57 pm    Post subject:

If you're Black and money makes you think you can do what White folks do, you need help. Ye needs help.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:59 pm    Post subject:

As horrible as his anti-Semitic rants and Uncle Tom Attitude is, the truly disgusting thing is how the people around him don’t give a (bleep) about his egregious mental instability and just take advantage of him. I find everything about the guy ridiculous and unpalatable on so many levels. But despite that contempt, I find the people that have pretended to care about him for their own ends and now leave him clearly unhinged and without help or guidance even more despicable.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

Man, do those lyrics resonate right now
Cutheon
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:54 am    Post subject:

^^I have more sympathy for Kanye than I do Kyrie because Kanye is legitimately mentally ill. Like very, very clearly needs to be on medication. While this doesn't excuse his beliefs/statements/actions, I do have to wonder if he'd be like this if the guy had a non-abusive support system and was taking his medicine.

Kyrie's just an (bleep).
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:44 am    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
As horrible as his anti-Semitic rants and Uncle Tom Attitude is, the truly disgusting thing is how the people around him don’t give a (bleep) about his egregious mental instability and just take advantage of him. I find everything about the guy ridiculous and unpalatable on so many levels. But despite that contempt, I find the people that have pretended to care about him for their own ends and now leave him clearly unhinged and without help or guidance even more despicable.

It really bothers me when people equate Blacks like Ye to Uncle Tom (Josiah Henson) I suggest those people read the original Uncle Toms Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe, not saying you haven't read the original.

Uncle Tom was beaten to death for not giving up the whereabouts of Eva and her son Harry. He was a Black hero. Looked up to by slaves.

Ye and Blacks of his likes i.e. Clarence Thomas, are abominations and are not representative of the Black race.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:25 pm    Post subject:

What's appalling is the # athletes on social media who either liked or wrote down their support. You got Bron taking to social media about how there's an uptick in the N word on twitter and it "MUST BE STOPPED". 100% agree with my man but he's awfully silent on this topic. Especially with how close he is to Kyrie. All these guys are bunch of giant hypocrites. Same ish different day.

Last edited by jonnybravo on Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:26 pm    Post subject:

Black20Ice wrote:
DL Hughley: A Knee On Your Neck Is More Lethal Than A Hand In Your Pocket

DL is f'en amazing. His pod really needs a bigger following. His rants hit with laser precision.
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:50 pm    Post subject:

Kanye was pretty lucid here 4 years ago at TMZ.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:40 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
What's appalling is the # athletes on social media who either liked or wrote down their support. You got Bron taking to social media about how there's an uptick in the N word on twitter and it "MUST BE STOPPED". 100% agree with my man but he's awfully silent on this topic. Especially with how close he is to Kyrie. All these guys are bunch of giant hypocrites. Same ish different day.

I didn't know about Kyrie's comments. I'm doing some research to get up to par. Is Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America a film, and what were his comments about it?

‘I won’t stand down’: Nets’ Kyrie Irving defends post about antisemitic film

LINK

I rented H2N. I have 48 hours to watch it. If I have it right his complaint is he didn't promote the film. If he linked it in any social media forum, he promoted it. What I've watched so far is about religion. How Black Jews migrated and such. It's an interesting concept about Judaism.

Last edited by jodeke on Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:29 am    Post subject:

I wish he could step in front of a bus and be done with it. He's a narcissist with 2 brain cells to rub together. As annoying as the Dassians he was aligned with. Media keeps momos like that going even tho it's obvious he's saying controversial sh just to get an attention high. He couldn't be saved from himself by everyone who encouraged him to get treatment. Note he's been pretty quiet since Adidas took him up on his dare.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:24 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

I didn't know about Kyrie's comments. I'm doing some research to get up to par. Is Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America a film, and what were his comments about it?

LINK

I rented H2N. I have 48 hours to watch it. If I have it right his complaint is he didn't promote the film. If he linked it in any social media forum, he promoted it. What I've watched so far is about religion. How Black Jews migrated and such. It's an interesting concept about Judaism.

It’s interesting if you ignore the fact it’s completely fictional and designed to be antisemitic.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:44 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

LINK

It’s interesting if you ignore the fact it’s completely fictional and designed to be antisemitic.

I like this quote on Kyrie:

Kyrie is like a freshman in college taking a philosophy class and not reading the assignment, he always thinks he's the smartest person in the room. Bye Flat Earth Guy.
goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:05 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

LINK

I like this quote on Kyrie:

Kyrie is like a freshman in college taking a philosophy class and not reading the assignment, he always thinks he's the smartest person in the room. Bye Flat Earth Guy.

Read Marcus Aurelius, of each particular thing ask what is it in itself. What is it's naaaatureee... What is the first and principle thing he does, what neeeds does he serve by posting that stuff?...

DaMuleRules wrote:
Frustration.... Anger..."

nnnNOOO!.....
He's a MOROOOON... That is his naturrre.
FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:39 pm    Post subject:

Kyrie is the type of dumbass who doesn't know he's not the smartest guy in the room.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:53 pm    Post subject:

Proud of Lebron for saying what he did. Really the only superstar to speak up.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:12 pm    Post subject:

These guys bought the rights to the "White Lived Matter" slogan to prevent Kanye and others from profiting off of it!

KANYE WEST
'WHITE LIVES MATTER' RIGHTS PRICE TAG ...
Only $1 Billion, Owner Says

goes up in flames
In 24 frames

Jason Isbell

FernieBee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
These guys bought the rights to the "White Lived Matter" slogan to prevent Kanye and others from profiting off of it!

KANYE WEST
'WHITE LIVES MATTER' RIGHTS PRICE TAG ...
Only $1 Billion, Owner Says

CNN

(They own the trademark 'White Lives Matter.' Hear their message to Ye)

Quote:
Ramses Ja and Quinton Ward, hosts of the weekly racial justice radio show Civic Cipher, are the legal owners of the "White Lives Matter" trademark for its use on clothing. They join CNN's Laura Coates and Alisyn Camerota to talk about the controversy of Kanye West wearing a t-shirt with that phrase.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Pro tip: the Israelites did not migrate from Israel to west Africa.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:52 am    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Proud of Lebron for saying what he did. Really the only superstar to speak up.

I agree with LeBron, I think his punishment is excessive. Kyrie should be playing. He's apologized, accepted his suspension, and should be allowed to practice his craft.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:03 pm    Post subject:

Omar Little wrote:
jodeke wrote:
jonnybravo wrote:

LINK

That's true. The migration is not the whole. Blacks being the original Jews is something some in the Black community believe to be true. The bible is a strong tool that forms foundational beliefs.
Quote:
The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were like a blazing fire. 15 His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace, and His voice was like the roar of many waters. 16He held in His right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword came from His mouth. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest.…

tlim
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:34 pm    Post subject:

His 30 day silence vow looks like it became 30 minutes...
Not being on his meds sure does something to him.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to: