*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Cleveland Cavaliers (11/06/22 @ 12:30 pm PT) Gm# 9 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:50 pm    Post subject:

anth2000 wrote:
Crazy how Westbrook is playing so much better and we still suck.

When he was playing well, the Lakers were dominating the game. He was 5-5 with rebounds, assists, steals, etc. After that he was 1-8 with 6 turnovers.
ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

When he was playing well, the Lakers were dominating the game. He was 5-5 with rebounds, assists, steals, etc. After that he was 1-8 with 6 turnovers.

Which speaks to how razor thin our margin of error is against a good team. We just don’t have the luxury of a bad quarter or a bad LeBron game or a bad Lonnie Walker game. We need everything clicking to beat good teams. It’s just a lot to ask night to night. We just don’t have the horses.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:10 pm    Post subject:

ocho wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

Which speaks to how razor thin our margin of error is against a good team. We just don’t have the luxury of a bad quarter or a bad LeBron game or a bad Lonnie Walker game. We need everything clicking to beat good teams. It’s just a lot to ask night to night. We just don’t have the horses.

You can’t beat anyone if AD and LeBron both are coasting in games .. period, should have blown up the roster when we had the chance.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:12 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Who can we blame next?

I blame the same ones, LeBron, AD, and FO. LeBron and AD for pushing for Westbrook and FO pampering them.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:17 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell wrote:
Who can we blame next?

I blame the same ones, LeBron, AD, and FO. LeBron and AD for pushing for Westbrook and FO pampering them. FO blew up a team that won a ship to get Brook. It hasn't worked out and they have very little to build on.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:01 pm    Post subject:

I'm watching the Clippers--Utah. Why didn't the Lakers get John Wall? They dodged a bullet when Leonard decided to go to the Clippers.

mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:25 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
I'm watching the Clippers--Utah. Why didn't the Lakers get John Wall? They dodged a bullet when Leonard decided to go to the Clippers.

Because he chose the clippers? Or if you are talking about last season which would require a FRP, and on top of that, Wall would never have games like Russ had in the last 4 games
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:27 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
anth2000 wrote:

When you put him in a lineup with no finishers, that’s what’s going to happen
That wenyen, Ryan, JTA, AR, Russ lineup in the 3rd was the perfect example.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:34 pm    Post subject:

You’re not going to win many games when your starting backcourt combines for 6pts. Specially in this guard driven league.
KobeDunk
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:39 am    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
KobeDunk wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
TMG wrote:
anth2000 wrote:
Didn’t see the game but we were up by 12.
What happened?

Cavs remembered our role players ain't (bleep).

I would say this, and don’t hate me for saying this….
I hope we continue to lose.
Blow this crap up.
Fire Pelinka!

They can’t and won’t fire pelinka because this is the team Lebron wanted. Westbrook and his Klutch crew.

Explain to me why Lebron would want a team devoid of shooting?

That’s a question for him not me. If I remember correctly it was Lebron and AD who wanted Westbrook, that kinda killed our flexibility to get other talent “shooters” included.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22
Jump to: