PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:28 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
The two former Lakers chest bumping each other.

A lot of former chest bumping when they play us. We lottery now, but it doesn't matter because we won a title in 2020, amirite?

I promise you if we end up giving the Pelicans Wembanyama, the same ten posters here will be saying it was still worth it.

Y’all piss and moan about the same thing everyday.

Sad life for y’all

So who gives a damn if the Peli’s get Vic Wemby doesn’t guarantee they’ll win a championship. An if they do cool beans they ain’t Boston or the clippers

Hey I ain't getting paid by Klutch to whitewash social media.

You'd think klutch control the world with how much certain folks talks about them in here.

Google how many klutch clients make up this team...start with the coach and go down the list.

We literally had zero options of getting anything decent in the off season and that was clear as day.

Only other way was to blow it up which i was all in favor for. I had no delusions of grandeur for this season lol. I knew we would suck.

I will give Lebron and AD huge blame for wanting Westbrook. Thats where everything went to helll.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:28 pm    Post subject:

sonic the laker wrote:
I know Matt is a fan favorite. But...ehhhhh. And, that's me being nice.

Well... I'm happy for him and he's a great story, but yanno... on a more functional he wouldn't be playing. I'm hopeful he can keep developing in the G League and keep his career going.
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:29 pm    Post subject:

Brawn13 wrote:
For someone who’s supposed to be a shooter….I’ve seen matt ryan make like 2 threes so far this season. And one of them was that game tying shot

He never makes them. He comes on, takes a quick 3, misses ofcourse, and it sets the tone for him. If he was a good shooter hed have played some before age 25

17 99 19 22 44 13 25 Mic.
52 33 32 42 34 8 24 16 23 3
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

maybe someone on Lakers access post game show tells the truth why the Lakers can’t win
PenG_
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Boy Pelinka is in a pickle
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:30 pm    Post subject:

Shut the (bleep) up JC you bum.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:31 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
maybe someone on Lakers access post game show tells the truth why the Lakers can’t win

Worthy: We suck

Horry: Yeup.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

JerryWest_44 wrote:

Oh BGJ is not happy.
Lakesh0wtime
Star Player
Star Player

TMG wrote:

Lol what he do?
rock0100
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:32 pm    Post subject:

GOODRICH25 wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:
For someone who’s supposed to be a shooter….I’ve seen matt ryan make like 2 threes so far this season. And one of them was that game tying shot

He never makes them. He comes on, takes a quick 3, misses ofcourse, and it sets the tone for him. If he was a good shooter hed have played some before age 25

He plays worse defense than Melo and Melo at least averaged 13.
Brawn13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:32 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
JerryWest_44 wrote:
i’d feel better if Jeanie had the balls to fire Pelinka tonight

Ham should be on that list as well tired of hearing him talk like a church preacher

Ham can only do so much with this pile of dung

he needs to be blamed as well, his rotations are bad.

they would still be at 2-8

Facts. No coaching scheme, nor any amount of focus, chemistry and determination on the players part can change that we have bums surrounding a rapidly declining “big 3”.

Talent is the problem. From top to bottom we lack it. That’s all there is to it.
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:33 pm    Post subject:

rock0100 wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:

Id send him to GLeague for last season Melo this instant

miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

rock0100 wrote:
GOODRICH25 wrote:
Brawn13 wrote:

Dude went off one preseason game... And they thought he was worth to start.
JerryWest_44
Retired Number
Retired Number

Horry says the Jazz just has better players
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
TMG wrote:

Lol what he do?

He had the audacity to thrive elsewhere after being traded for peanuts.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

A lot of former chest bumping when they play us. We lottery now, but it doesn't matter because we won a title in 2020, amirite?

I promise you if we end up giving the Pelicans Wembanyama, the same ten posters here will be saying it was still worth it.

Sad life for y’all

So who gives a damn if the Peli’s get Vic Wemby doesn’t guarantee they’ll win a championship. An if they do cool beans they ain’t Boston or the clippers

You'd think klutch control the world with how much certain folks talks about them in here.

Google how many klutch clients make up this team...start with the coach and go down the list.

We literally had zero options of getting anything decent in the off season and that was clear as day.

Only other way was to blow it up which i was all in favor for. I had no delusions of grandeur for this season lol. I knew we would suck.

I will give Lebron and AD huge blame for wanting Westbrook. Thats where everything went to helll.

Nope not quite..it really started with Trez..a klutch clinet(cant make this up)..was hired onto the team..which really led to small ball...something we didnt need and proof so by wining with Traditioal bigs of DH and McGee..totally stupid move. That was the beginng of the end right there. Are center position was fine...Now? We giving Damon Jones a job...smh. Damon Jones!!
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:34 pm    Post subject:

Lakesh0wtime wrote:
TMG wrote:

Lol what he do?

Nothing man im just frustrated lol.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:34 pm    Post subject:

BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
It doesn't take much for four or five Klutch employees to hop on and tell us how great we are doing and how Laker fans should be grateful for LBJ and our bubble title.

How much do klutch employees make? And do you get benefits? What does the work involve? And do i have to forfeit certain rights if i work for them?

There are like fifty people who post regularly and the rest lurk or post intermittently.

If five Klutch interns post here and on Reddit and a few other boards it's pretty easy to influence the narrative.

All I know is no matter how bad things get... the same few people act like we are lucky to be blessed with Klutch's presence.

Could be they are just clueless... but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt

You automatically say we are Klutch ride or die and like we don’t see their faults.
Nobody is perfect as you definitely know your damn self since your original account got banned and you are now on your second or is it your third LG. Net account? Seems to me true clueless is when you look in the mirror.

Or is it Rich Paul and Jeannie faults that you need to keep creating new Lg accounts as well??? Good night yall

TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:35 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Sad life for y’all

So who gives a damn if the Peli’s ge
t Vic Wemby doesn’t guarantee they’ll win a championship. An if they do cool beans they ain’t Boston or the clippers

Nope not quite..it really started with Trez..a klutch clinet(cant make this up)..was hired onto the team..which really led to small ball...something we didnt need and proof so by wining with Traditioal bigs of DH and McGee..totally stupid move. That was the beginng of the end right there. Are center position was fine...Now? We giving Damon Jones a job...smh. Damon Jones!!

Thats bullcrap. That 2021 season we had a great roster only hindered by injuries to both AD and Lebron. We were up 2-1 against the suns before AD got injured. Had we not had such bad luck we'd have made the finals.
GOODRICH25
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:36 pm    Post subject:

JerryWest_44 wrote:

Its true tho. Markkanen, Clarkson, Sexton, Beasley, even old man Conley looks great, then THT, so many shot creators. And the bigs (bigs, plural) play their part too. If the plan was to tank, they failed miserably

mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:37 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Sad life for y’all

t Vic Wemby doesn’t guarantee they’ll win a championship. An if they do cool beans they ain’t Boston or the clippers

Thats bullcrap. That 2021 season we had a great roster only hindered by injuries to both AD and Lebron. We were up 2-1 against the suns before AD got injured. Had we not had such bad luck we'd have made the finals.

I hope people realize lebron and AD will never be that good again, even if Russ plays like a boardline all star, we just don’t have enough
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

JerryWest_44 wrote:

Well yeah they do. Dude our team has the worst talent level of all the teams except Charlotte maybe. Outside of Lebron and AD the talent levels drops of in a MAJOOOOR way.

I believe in Reaves though. He'll end up being a good player.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

JerryWest_44 wrote:

Yup. And that they play as a team
sonic the laker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:38 pm    Post subject:

Well, obviously not the ending we wanted. But, it was the ending I expected. Team played with fire, heart, and grit. Mistakes down the stretch cost them. Especially against a team as ridiculously red hot, as the Jazz. Props to Jazz for playing exceptionally well, led by Markkanen and JC. Hats off.

Lakers were obviously outmanned, and outgunned, going in. But, I really liked the energy they played with. I hope that continues. Also, glad to see Nunn showing some life. And, I want to see more Christie. Also, switch out Matt Ryan, for Cole Swider. Can't be any worse, right?
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:38 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Sad life for y’all

I hope people realize lebron and AD will never be that good again, even if Russ plays like a boardline all star, we just don’t have enough

Oh i agree with that dude. That boat has sailed.

I just get irritated by the blatant crap post acting as if that 2021 roster wasn't a contender.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 21 of 23
Jump to: