JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:38 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
It doesn't take much for four or five Klutch employees to hop on and tell us how great we are doing and how Laker fans should be grateful for LBJ and our bubble title.

How much do klutch employees make? And do you get benefits? What does the work involve? And do i have to forfeit certain rights if i work for them?

There are like fifty people who post regularly and the rest lurk or post intermittently.

If five Klutch interns post here and on Reddit and a few other boards it's pretty easy to influence the narrative.

All I know is no matter how bad things get... the same few people act like we are lucky to be blessed with Klutch's presence.

Could be they are just clueless... but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt

You automatically say we are Klutch ride or die and like we don’t see their faults.
Nobody is perfect as you definitely know your damn self since your original account got banned and you are now on your second or is it your third LG. Net account? Seems to me true clueless is when you look in the mirror.

Or is it Rich Paul and Jeannie faults that you need to keep creating new Lg accounts as well??? Good night yall

This is composed of klutch..Just Google it...if you think im not telling the truth. They all have the same atrributes...Athletic...Drive inside,,AND CANT SHOOT. You see this with your own eyes..lol. What GM or regular person would give these guys alll jobs on the lakers? No mix of agent players..alll klutch...really? Now who benifits from this? Its not us fans....What other GM has this many players with the same Agent? ill wait....
BILBJH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:39 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
It doesn't take much for four or five Klutch employees to hop on and tell us how great we are doing and how Laker fans should be grateful for LBJ and our bubble title.

How much do klutch employees make? And do you get benefits? What does the work involve? And do i have to forfeit certain rights if i work for them?

There are like fifty people who post regularly and the rest lurk or post intermittently.

If five Klutch interns post here and on Reddit and a few other boards it's pretty easy to influence the narrative.

All I know is no matter how bad things get... the same few people act like we are lucky to be blessed with Klutch's presence.

You automatically say we are Klutch ride or die and like we don’t see their faults.
Nobody is perfect as you definitely know your damn self since your original account got banned and you are now on your second or is it your third LG. Net account? Seems to me true clueless is when you look in the mirror.

Or is it Rich Paul and Jeannie faults that you need to keep creating new Lg accounts as well??? Good night yall

It's funny how all you do is defend the trade and the state of the team and don't have any real emotion about how the team is doing.

Sounds like I don't know... how maybe an employee might be?

Are you happy with this team?

Do you think sticking with the status quo is the way to go?

I want a fresh start without the interference of Klutch Sports.

It's funny how you point out how sad our lives supposedly are yet somehow you think you know the history of this board.

So it's sad if someone else posts regularly, but if you do it it's all good healthy fun?

Anyway, keep up the hard work Klutch historian... hopefully we'll see the back of you soon.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:40 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
The two former Lakers chest bumping each other.

A lot of former chest bumping when they play us. We lottery now, but it doesn't matter because we won a title in 2020, amirite?

I promise you if we end up giving the Pelicans Wembanyama, the same ten posters here will be saying it was still worth it.

Y’all piss and moan about the same thing everyday.

Sad life for y’all

So who gives a damn if the Peli’s ge
t Vic Wemby doesn’t guarantee they’ll win a championship. An if they do cool beans they ain’t Boston or the clippers

Hey I ain't getting paid by Klutch to whitewash social media.

You'd think klutch control the world with how much certain folks talks about them in here.

Google how many klutch clients make up this team...start with the coach and go down the list.

We literally had zero options of getting anything decent in the off season and that was clear as day.

Only other way was to blow it up which i was all in favor for. I had no delusions of grandeur for this season lol. I knew we would suck.

I will give Lebron and AD huge blame for wanting Westbrook. Thats where everything went to helll.

Nope not quite..it really started with Trez..a klutch clinet(cant make this up)..was hired onto the team..which really led to small ball...something we didnt need and proof so by wining with Traditioal bigs of DH and McGee..totally stupid move. That was the beginng of the end right there. Are center position was fine...Now? We giving Damon Jones a job...smh. Damon Jones!!

Thats bullcrap. That 2021 season we had a great roster only hindered by injuries to both AD and Lebron. We were up 2-1 against the suns before AD got injured. Had we not had such bad luck we'd have made the finals.

Sure it’s Lebron,AD, and Rob for forcing Russ to come here but if we look back even deeper if Dennis never denied that 84 million we were offering , Russ would never be an option.

I agree though as much as Trezz was horrible defensively but he’d fit soo much better than DJones. Plus he would of been nice alongside Wenyen
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:42 pm    Post subject:

miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:43 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

This is composed of klutch..Just Google it...if you think im not telling the truth. They all have the same atrributes...Athletic...Drive inside,,AND CANT SHOOT. You see this with your own eyes..lol. What GM or regular person would give these guys alll jobs on the lakers? No mix of agent players..alll klutch...really? Now who benifits from this? Its not us fans....What other GM has this many players with the same Agent? ill wait....

Jazz has 4 all major contributors... Lakers has 5 unless you count two-way contract of Pippen Jr. 3-4 of those contracts are Vet Minimums/MLE

Last edited by miggz23 on Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:43 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

A lot of former chest bumping when they play us. We lottery now, but it doesn't matter because we won a title in 2020, amirite?

I promise you if we end up giving the Pelicans Wembanyama, the same ten posters here will be saying it was still worth it.

Sad life for y’all

t Vic Wemby doesn’t guarantee they’ll win a championship. An if they do cool beans they ain’t Boston or the clippers

You'd think klutch control the world with how much certain folks talks about them in here.

Google how many klutch clients make up this team...start with the coach and go down the list.

We literally had zero options of getting anything decent in the off season and that was clear as day.

Only other way was to blow it up which i was all in favor for. I had no delusions of grandeur for this season lol. I knew we would suck.

I will give Lebron and AD huge blame for wanting Westbrook. Thats where everything went to helll.

Nope not quite..it really started with Trez..a klutch clinet(cant make this up)..was hired onto the team..which really led to small ball...something we didnt need and proof so by wining with Traditioal bigs of DH and McGee..totally stupid move. That was the beginng of the end right there. Are center position was fine...Now? We giving Damon Jones a job...smh. Damon Jones!!

Thats bullcrap. That 2021 season we had a great roster only hindered by injuries to both AD and Lebron. We were up 2-1 against the suns before AD got injured. Had we not had such bad luck we'd have made the finals.

Sure it’s Lebron,AD, and Rob for forcing Russ to come here but if we look back even deeper if Dennis never denied that 84 million we were offering , Russ would never be an option.

I agree though as much as Trezz was horrible defensively but he’d fit soo much better than DJones. Plus he would of been nice alongside Wenyen

But the thing is ..He shouldnt have been bought in in the first place. The Center position was a Strength. Guess what was our weakness at that time....hint..what it is right now. SHOOTING...Green was not it..we should have start trying to find decent shooters but we didnt. Trez needed a job..especially after Joker exposed him in the playoffs..And thats what happen. Dont be surprised if Draymond rumors start popping up here..smh.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:44 pm    Post subject:

Well AD staying positive somehow.

Mentioning how the Pelicans started last season 1-12 and ended up in the playoffs still.

Not soo sure for our case but we aren’t the ones playing in these games so who knows

Can’t wait for the usual suspects to cry bloody murder about my post and say Klutch is the equivalent of Lucifer
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:45 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
Outspoken wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Sad life for y’all

But the thing is ..He shouldnt have been bought in in the first place. The Center position was a Strength. Guess what was our weakness at that time....hint..what it is right now. SHOOTING...Green was not it..we should have start trying to find decent shooters but we didnt. Trez needed a job..especially after Joker exposed him in the playoffs..And thats what happen. Dont be surprised if Draymond rumors start popping up here..smh.

Again that 2021 roster was a contender and we'd have made the finals had AD not been injured. Stop acting as if that 2021 team wasn't a contender. You're being disingenuous.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:45 pm    Post subject:

miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Jazz has 4 all major contributors... Lakers has 5 unless you count two-way contract of Pippen Jr.

Ainge is trying HIS BEST TO LOSE..what our excuse?
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:47 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Jazz has 4 all major contributors... Lakers has 5 unless you count two-way contract of Pippen Jr.

Wtf does this comment even mean? He just answered your question.
BILBJH
Star Player
Star Player

KingKobe20 wrote:
Well AD staying positive somehow.

Mentioning how the Pelicans started last season 1-12 and ended up in the playoffs still.

Not soo sure for our case but we aren’t the ones playing in these games so who knows

Can’t wait for the usual suspects to cry bloody murder about my post and say Klutch is the equivalent of Lucifer

It would be good if they were Lucifer because at least we'd be winning.

They are an agency that has ridden the tails of LBJ's greatness and now that he's come back to earth, they are just a collection of mostly average players that we have to service when they can't find homes.

Fresh start without them is all I want.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Rob Horry mentioning since we can’t shoot gotta attack I must be watching the twilight zone during these Lakers games or something because we do attack just doesn’t see like we are getting a lot of calls tbh

Maybe too much complaining to the refs leading to a vendetta against us????!!!?
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:48 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Does it look like Jazz are trying to lose? I think it's clearly shows Ainge is no longer trying to lose. Took Clarkson/Lauri off the trade table.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:49 pm    Post subject:

Big Shot Rob tellin the truth tonight.
Inspector Gadget
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:50 pm    Post subject:

Clippers about to beat the sizzling Cavs team without Leonard and we can’t beat a team that had tanking Implications twice in 4 days.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:50 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Rob Horry mentioning since we can’t shoot gotta attack I must be watching the twilight zone during these Lakers games or something because we do attack just doesn’t see like we are getting a lot of calls tbh

Did he watch the game? We shot pretty well
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:51 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Ainge is bringing that many in to Lose. Other GMs woudlnt even think about putting that many on the team...unless he trying to tank or lose his job...lol!!!
unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:52 pm    Post subject:

Lakers met my prediction of a 2-8 start...

If they can win two out of every ten games, that equates to a 16 win season...!

If NO owns the Lakers next years' draft pick, they should be very happy...
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:52 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Ainge is bringing that many in to Lose. Other GMs woudlnt even think about putting that many on the team...unless he trying to tank or lose his job...lol!!!

moving the goalpost to fit your narrative.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:53 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Well he wasn't just talking about this game first of all and then second of all he was talking about relying on shooting threes when we aren't a good three-point shooting team.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:56 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Moving the Goal Post? Really?....all im asking you to do is think..lol. Do you think Ainge is trying to win? Do you think he want them to play good? Why you think he got rid of mitchell and Golbert? You cant make this stuff up...lol. My bad...Klutch Clients are Tony the Tiger "Greeeeat!!!"..smh.
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:57 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

Well he wasn't just talking about this game first of all and then second of all he was talking about relying on shooting threes when we aren't a good three-point shooting team.

We didn’t take a lot of 3s recently, it was under 20 at the time we threw up the flag, past few games were similar. While we’ve turned a corner on offense due to Russ, our defense start to suck, and when you run into hot teams, this is what will happen.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:58 pm    Post subject:

Well I'm being hopeful... Last year we were above .500 to start the season. Only to fall apart as the season goes on.

Hoping it be the opposite this year and we start putting some win streaks together as the season goes on.

Last edited by miggz23 on Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:00 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Moving the Goal Post? Really?....all im asking you to do is think..lol. Do you think Ainge is trying to win? Do you think he want them to play good? Why you think he got rid of mitchell and Golbert? You cant make this stuff up...lol. My bad...Klutch Clients are Tony the Tiger "Greeeeat!!!"..smh.

Well he better start trading Clarkson/Sexton/Vanderbilt/THT, because those Klutch clients does not look like they are trying to lose games for him.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:03 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
TDRock wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:

We didn’t take a lot of 3s recently, it was under 20 at the time we threw up the flag, past few games were similar. While we’ve turned a corner on offense due to Russ, our defense start to suck, and when you run into hot teams, this is what will happen.

While I did agree with Rob in general, I was thinking to myself the problem with these Utah games in particular has definitely been defense. Like I posted during the game thread I don't know what the heck happened to our defense it used to be good. We used to could and now we seemingly can't.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23
Jump to: