TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
It doesn't take much for four or five Klutch employees to hop on and tell us how great we are doing and how Laker fans should be grateful for LBJ and our bubble title.

How much do klutch employees make? And do you get benefits? What does the work involve? And do i have to forfeit certain rights if i work for them?

There are like fifty people who post regularly and the rest lurk or post intermittently.

If five Klutch interns post here and on Reddit and a few other boards it's pretty easy to influence the narrative.

All I know is no matter how bad things get... the same few people act like we are lucky to be blessed with Klutch's presence.

Could be they are just clueless... but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt

You automatically say we are Klutch ride or die and like we don’t see their faults.
Nobody is perfect as you definitely know your damn self since your original account got banned and you are now on your second or is it your third LG. Net account? Seems to me true clueless is when you look in the mirror.

Or is it Rich Paul and Jeannie faults that you need to keep creating new Lg accounts as well??? Good night yall

This is composed of klutch..Just Google it...if you think im not telling the truth. They all have the same atrributes...Athletic...Drive inside,,AND CANT SHOOT. You see this with your own eyes..lol. What GM or regular person would give these guys alll jobs on the lakers? No mix of agent players..alll klutch...really? Now who benifits from this? Its not us fans....What other GM has this many players with the same Agent? ill wait....

Jazz has 4 all major contributors... Lakers has 5 unless you count two-way contract of Pippen Jr.

Ainge is trying HIS BEST TO LOSE..what our excuse?

Wtf does this comment even mean? He just answered your question.

Ainge is bringing that many in to Lose. Other GMs woudlnt even think about putting that many on the team...unless he trying to tank or lose his job...lol!!!

moving the goalpost to fit your narrative.

Moving the Goal Post? Really?....all im asking you to do is think..lol. Do you think Ainge is trying to win? Do you think he want them to play good? Why you think he got rid of mitchell and Golbert? You cant make this stuff up...lol. My bad...Klutch Clients are Tony the Tiger "Greeeeat!!!"..smh.

Well he better start trading Clarkson/Sexton/Vanderbilt/THT, because those Klutch clients does not look like they are trying to lose games for him.

He only can line up the players....he didnt know they would be like this. Im sure if he could he would put his self in the game and be coach too...but i think Silver would think something was going on at that part. RIGHT NOW Ainge is going thru a real life movie of MAJOR LEAGUE. He prob living a nightmare right now due to their success.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:15 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
It doesn't take much for four or five Klutch employees to hop on and tell us how great we are doing and how Laker fans should be grateful for LBJ and our bubble title.

How much do klutch employees make? And do you get benefits? What does the work involve? And do i have to forfeit certain rights if i work for them?

There are like fifty people who post regularly and the rest lurk or post intermittently.

If five Klutch interns post here and on Reddit and a few other boards it's pretty easy to influence the narrative.

All I know is no matter how bad things get... the same few people act like we are lucky to be blessed with Klutch's presence.

You automatically say we are Klutch ride or die and like we don’t see their faults.
Nobody is perfect as you definitely know your damn self since your original account got banned and you are now on your second or is it your third LG. Net account? Seems to me true clueless is when you look in the mirror.

Or is it Rich Paul and Jeannie faults that you need to keep creating new Lg accounts as well??? Good night yall

This is composed of klutch..Just Google it...if you think im not telling the truth. They all have the same atrributes...Athletic...Drive inside,,AND CANT SHOOT. You see this with your own eyes..lol. What GM or regular person would give these guys alll jobs on the lakers? No mix of agent players..alll klutch...really? Now who benifits from this? Its not us fans....What other GM has this many players with the same Agent? ill wait....

Jazz has 4 all major contributors... Lakers has 5 unless you count two-way contract of Pippen Jr.

Ainge is bringing that many in to Lose. Other GMs woudlnt even think about putting that many on the team...unless he trying to tank or lose his job...lol!!!

Moving the Goal Post? Really?....all im asking you to do is think..lol. Do you think Ainge is trying to win? Do you think he want them to play good? Why you think he got rid of mitchell and Golbert? You cant make this stuff up...lol. My bad...Klutch Clients are Tony the Tiger "Greeeeat!!!"..smh.

Thats not the point you were making from the beginning though was it? As soon as someone answered your question you shifted the argument to well Ainge isn't looking to win. Who gives (bleep) what Ainge wants? Miggz just gave you 4 major klutch client contributors playing on the same team leading to wins. Your first point was HEY POINT ME TO ANY TEAM THAT HAS THIS MANY KLUTCH CLIENTS. Miggz gave you a team. Now all of a sudden it's about what Ainge wants.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:21 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Thats not the point you were making from the beginning though was it? As soon as someone answered your question you shifted the argument to well Ainge isn't looking to win. Who gives (bleep) what Ainge wants? Miggz just gave you 4 major klutch client contributors playing on the same team leading to wins. Your first point was HEY POINT ME TO ANY TEAM THAT HAS THIS MANY KLUTCH CLIENTS. Miggz gave you a team. Now all of a sudden it's about what Ainge wants.

But that question is to PROVE A POINT...that NOOO Gm in their right mind want all these guys on their team. The person answered UTAH...Well Ding! Ding! Ding!...Utah is TRYING TO TANK...LOL! You think its some prize that he can answer the question...BUT THEY ALLLLL ON UTAH WHO IS TRYING TO TANK. Do you get it? What part of that you dont get? pfft lol!!!!

Thats why they are there..toooo TANK. LOL!!!!
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:31 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

But that question is to PROVE A POINT...that NOOO Gm in their right mind want all these guys on their team. The person answered UTAH...Well Ding! Ding! Ding!...Utah is TRYING TO TANK...LOL! You think its some prize that he can answer the question...BUT THEY ALLLLL ON UTAH WHO IS TRYING TO TANK. Do you get it? What part of that you dont get? pfft lol!!!!

Listen dude are you (bleep) dense or is it that you've never actually played sports before? Do you think the players on that floor are trying to tank? Does that roster look like a tanking team dude? It looks nowhere near a tanking team. Their talent level compared to ours is far apart. They've got 7-8 rotation pieces they can put it that could give you contribution at any time.

Whatever the hell Ainge wants that roster is not looking like a tanking roster.

And what do you mean no GM in their right mind would want these player?

So NOBODY would want Sexton-Clarkson and Vanderbilt? Do you watch basketball dude outside of Lakers?

All three of those would be starting for us
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:37 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Listen dude are you (bleep) dense or is it that you've never actually played sports before? Do you think the players on that floor are trying to tank? Does that roster look like a tanking team dude? It looks nowhere near a tanking team. Their talent level compared to ours is far apart. They've got 7-8 rotation pieces they can put it that could give you contribution at any time.

So NOBODY would want Sexton-Clarkson and Vanderbilt? Do you watch basketball dude outside of Lakers?

Let him be man...

But since Ainge is trying to TANK!!!... I wonder if he would trade Clarkson/Sexton/Vanderbilt for our Klutch clients and Russ. Our guys will help him TANK better.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:45 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

You know very well what im saying...but if you want to keep getting clarified..i got time. If those guys were so in demand..why were they stuck in Clevland asll this time?...did you see anybody fight Ainge for them like KD? pffft lol!...Ill answer Nope.

Yeah we prob can name atleast three people on this Message Board that could prob start for the Lakers right now over the Klutch clients the Lakers got so whats your point? lol

I bet you Ainge on the phone right now trying to trade with us to get Kendrick Nunn and JTA and AD..so he can tank harder...lol. ROFL!!!!! one group of Klutch for the Other Klutch Clients... ROFL!!!
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:54 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
TMG wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

You know very well what im saying...but if you want to keep getting clarified..i got time. If those guys were so in demand..why were they stuck in Clevland asll this time?...did you see anybody fight Ainge for them like KD? pffft lol!...Ill answer Nope.

Yeah we prob can name atleast three people on this Message Board that could prob start for the Lakers right now over the Klutch clients the Lakers got so whats your point? lol

I bet you Ainge on the phone right now trying to trade with us to get Kendrick Nunn and JTA and AD..so he can tank harder...lol. ROFL!!!!! one group of Klutch for the Other Klutch Clients... ROFL!!!

Jazz traded for all those guys...

Jazz traded for Clarkson before Ainge was their GM. Ainge took him off the trade table because they are winning.
Sexton was part of the Mitchell trade.
Vanderbilt was part of Gobert trade.
Traded for THT for Bev who they were planning to waive

So they obviously wanted those guys.
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:59 pm    Post subject:

Jazz traded for Clarkson before Ainge was their GM. Ainge took him off the trade table because they are winning.

So they obviously wanted those guys.[/quote]

Smh...this cant be this hard...IS Ainge trying to tank? Yes or No?
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:07 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:

Smh...this cant be this hard...IS Ainge trying to tank? Yes or No?[/quote]

Did he say he was trying to TANK?.... Or your basing it on what everyone was saying before the season started?

Does 9-3 look like tanking to you? Or are you implying Ainge made the wrong moves or the players/coaches are not listening to him?
JustaObserver
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:11 pm    Post subject:

[quote="miggz23"]
JustaObserver wrote:

Please just answer the question..its a simple yes or no. Then we can continue based on your answer.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:41 pm    Post subject:

[quote="JustaObserver"]
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:

Please just answer the question..its a simple yes or no. Then we can continue based on your answer.

✌🏼
noahp45
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:35 am    Post subject:

Lakers got stomped by a jazz team that reloaded. How wack. This has to be the lowest of the lowes. With just Kobe and some scrubs we went to the playoffs and almost took out the number 1 the in the west.
GTL
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:30 am    Post subject:

noahp45 wrote:
Lakers got stomped by a jazz team that reloaded. How wack. This has to be the lowest of the lowes. With just Kobe and some scrubs we went to the playoffs and almost took out the number 1 the in the west.

Smush Parker, Brian Cook, Luke Walton, Laron Profit, Aaron McKie, Kwame Brown and some other scrubs. But hey, those days are long gone (and missed greatly). The will of Kobe to win at all costs even with the worst roster imaginable was unmatched in the 2000’s.
AtlLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 1:15 pm    Post subject:

Just blow up the roster and give the Pelicans the final piece of the AD trade Victor Wembanyama. We paid the price for the chip.
r0663664
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:53 pm    Post subject:

Lakers lost because of WB ball watching in the final 2 mins and AD passive and useless post up. Time for a rebuild, trade AD and WB for chips. Trade LBJ next season. Let the young guys play, Reeves, Christie, and Brown. Send Beverly somewhere else. Pathetic lost due to WB last 2 min in both half.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:00 pm    Post subject:

JustaObserver wrote:
miggz23 wrote:
JustaObserver wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
BILBJH wrote:
TMG wrote:
BILBJH wrote:

Actually he isn’t
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23
Jump to: