*** Los Angeles Lakers vs Sacramento Kings (Nov. 11, 2022 • 7:30 PM PT) Game #12 ***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
samnizam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:02 pm    Post subject:

AtlLaker wrote:
And with the 1st pick of the 2023 NBA draft, The Lakers select Victor Wembanyama…..for the Pelicans

It’s exhausting this kind of comments… like the lakers knew they were going to suck….. just be quiet pleae
samnizam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:03 pm    Post subject:

TMG wrote:
Darvin is a bad coach im sorry. All they had to do was double AD and he had no answers. Not even a timeout to tell his players to cut to the basket lol.

We suck but what else is new.

Good night folks another heartbreak i gotta sleep off.

Lakers really messes up a persons mood lol.

AD looked visibly pissed as he should be.

Russ i have no idea what to call to be honest. As good as he was horrible.

Loving Reaves confidence and at this point being 2-10 i want to see a lot more of christie.

And you are a coach evaluator? Lol
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:04 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
J.C. Smith wrote:
Laker's Fan wrote:
Anthony Davis doesn't factor into winning in the clutch.

If you blame that loss on AD, you must not be paying attention. They had fox double teaming him without the ball. And when they tried to force it into him he was triple teamed and had to swing the ball.

They just dare us to shoot and we couldn’t and apparently most of them doesn’t cut either

The rest of team besides AD in the closing minutes froze. Even Russ besides hitting that clutch three.

Not hard to dive aggressively to the basket AD is much taller than the Kings to easily make entry passes.

As much as Lebron is a the butt of a lot peoples jokes nowadays I’d like to think he would be able to close on this weak ass Kings team.

And Yes this Kings team is still trash we just hotter trash atm
samnizam
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:04 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
How many Fridays has this horrible Lakers squad ruined????

Jeanie sell the damn team!!

Like the clippers won (bleep)! They have new owner lol
ArminNBA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:05 pm    Post subject:

Despite Russ certainly destroying the huge momentum that the Lakers had at the end of the 2nd quarter by single-handedly blowing their 11-point lead with turnovers and bad fouls, this loss is totally on Darvin Ham.

The Lakers are 2-9. You would think Ham would do anything to win. De’Aaron Fox was abusing Patrick Beverley possession after possession, and obviously Pat brings zero offensively. What does Ham do? Keep Pat in. There was PLENTY of time and many possessions in a row spotlighting that Pat couldn’t handle the assignment for Ham to switch things up. Why not put in Christie and see if his size and length would bother Fox? TRY ANYTHING. YOU ARE 2-9. Embarrassing.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:05 pm    Post subject:

It's official...worst team in the league. Congratulations...does anyone realize how hard it would be to be the worst team in the NBA out of 30 teams with a roster that has AD/LBJ/WB? It takes a special kind of skill to accomplish that.

Orlando beat Phoenix, San Antonio beat the Milwaukee, GSW beat Cleve as well as Cleve has been playing and bad as GSW have been.

At some point professionals prevail regardless but with the Lakers...well...they are in a special category.
Roger O. Thornhill
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:07 pm    Post subject:

Roger O. Thornhill wrote:
Blowout loss

I was wrong, but the actual result was much more painful.
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Hanging from Rafters wrote:
It's official...worst team in the league. Congratulations...does anyone realize how hard it would be to be the worst team in the NBA out of 30 teams with a roster that has AD/LBJ/WB? It takes a special kind of skill to accomplish that.

Orlando beat Phoenix, San Antonio beat the Milwaukee, GSW beat Cleve as well as Cleve has been playing and bad as GSW have been.

At some point professionals prevail regardless but with the Lakers...well...they are in a special category.

Jeanie and Rob are gonna stay patient…………..

Patiently Dumb as Hell 🤡🤡
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:08 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
J.C. Smith wrote:
Laker's Fan wrote:

If you blame that loss on AD, you must not be paying attention. They had fox double teaming him without the ball. And when they tried to force it into him he was triple teamed and had to swing the ball.

They just dare us to shoot and we couldn’t and apparently most of them doesn’t cut either

The rest of team besides AD in the closing minutes froze. Even Russ besides hitting that clutch three.

Not hard to dive aggressively to the basket AD is much taller than the Kings to easily make entry passes.

As much as Lebron is a the butt of a lot peoples jokes nowadays I’d like to think he would be able to close on this weak ass Kings team.

I don’t know how you dive to the basket with 3 people in the paint, we could had all the open shots we wanted, but nobody wanted to pull the trigger and when it ended up to Russ, I don’t know if I wanted him to shoot
anth2000
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:11 pm    Post subject:

Does the FO do anything at this point?
This roster sucks!
Not sure Ham is a good coach.
Laker4lifer4real
Star Player
Star Player

It was a close back and forth game. Sac just has our number this year. Ham has won 3 games in 2 months as our coach. 3-16 overall.
miggz23
Star Player
Star Player

Brown chose a bad time to have a bad game... Gabriel should have got more run and was really making a difference in there.

PatBev needs to come off the bench.

Russ gives it and will eventually take it away like usual.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

samnizam wrote:
TMG wrote:
Darvin is a bad coach im sorry. All they had to do was double AD and he had no answers. Not even a timeout to tell his players to cut to the basket lol.

We suck but what else is new.

Good night folks another heartbreak i gotta sleep off.

Lakers really messes up a persons mood lol.

AD looked visibly pissed as he should be.

Russ i have no idea what to call to be honest. As good as he was horrible.

Loving Reaves confidence and at this point being 2-10 i want to see a lot more of christie.

And you are a coach evaluator? Lol

No im Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Remember the skyhook? That was me!
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:12 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:
And with the 1st pick of the 2023 NBA draft, The Lakers select Victor Wembanyama…..for the Pelicans

It’s exhausting this kind of comments… like the lakers knew they were going to suck….. just be quiet pleae

Do you work for the Lakers? Are you related to any of the FO or players? How else could you not be pissed at what is going on? There should be more of these type of comments not less.

Part of the problem is fans accepting this garbage.

Oh...btw...yea it was known the Lakers were gonna suck, needed 3pt shooter and didn't get them.

Last edited by Hanging from Rafters on Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:13 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
J.C. Smith wrote:
Laker's Fan wrote:

I don’t know how you dive to the basket with 3 people in the paint, we could had all the open shots we wanted, but nobody wanted to pull the trigger and when it ended up to Russ, I don’t know if I wanted him to shoot

AD’s on the wing most of time when he’s getting triple teamed.

Not hard to get to an open spot on the baseline or through the paint. Either way too many “professionals” on the court to not be able to get a damn bucket while being open smdh.

Poor execution by Darvin. In closing he Should of had Wenyen in there with Troy Brown.
AtlLaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:13 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Get out of your feelings. Most people saw this coming when we brought back Russ and AD and an aging Lebron. Only people who didn’t see this coming were delusional fans. AD is always hurt and is bound to be again and Westbrook and Beverly aren’t world beaters. The guys we are giving minutes to should be playing for the South Bay Lakers.
TMG
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:14 pm    Post subject:

ArminNBA wrote:
Despite Russ certainly destroying the huge momentum that the Lakers had at the end of the 2nd quarter by single-handedly blowing their 11-point lead with turnovers and bad fouls, this loss is totally on Darvin Ham.

The Lakers are 2-9. You would think Ham would do anything to win. De’Aaron Fox was abusing Patrick Beverley possession after possession, and obviously Pat brings zero offensively. What does Ham do? Keep Pat in. There was PLENTY of time and many possessions in a row spotlighting that Pat couldn’t handle the assignment for Ham to switch things up. Why not put in Christie and see if his size and length would bother Fox? TRY ANYTHING. YOU ARE 2-9. Embarrassing.

I wanted to see Christie as well. Honestly he should have played him a lot more. Sucks.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:15 pm    Post subject:

AtlLaker wrote:
samnizam wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

Get out of your feelings. Most people saw this coming when we brought back Russ and AD and an aging Lebron. Only people who didn’t see this coming were delusional fans. AD is always hurt and is bound to be again and Westbrook and Beverly aren’t world beaters. The guys we are giving minutes to should be playing for the South Bay Lakers.

Just tell it like it is man!!!! Good post...yea it was well known what the Lakers needed and when they didn't get it then it was "like the lakers knew they were going to suck"
mad55557777
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:18 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
J.C. Smith wrote:
Laker's Fan wrote:

Not hard to get to an open spot on the baseline or through the paint. Either way too many “professionals” on the court to not be able to get a damn bucket while being open smdh.

Poor execution by Darvin. In closing he Should have had Wenyen in there with Troy Brown.

They have 3 guys on AD, denying both sides most of the time, and Pat Bev sucks at shooting and sucks at Finishing, Reaves was not helping. That’s why we need to go big because we can run a little high low. Also let’s not pretend AD is an elite passer or something. Coach sucks and lineup sucks
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:19 pm    Post subject:

KingKobe20 wrote:
Hanging from Rafters wrote:

Jeanie and Rob are gonna stay patient…………..

Patiently Dumb as Hell 🤡🤡

Probably the correct assessment of the situation
kwase
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:20 pm    Post subject:

samnizam wrote:
AtlLaker wrote:

I don't know if the Lakers knew they were gonna suck,, but I did. We sucked last year with lebron/AD/Westbrook. Changing the role players wasn't going to change anything. I think people get caught up in those media lies that a healthy lebron and AD has a shot. No they don't. Covid is over.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:20 pm    Post subject:

BGJ still mad. We feel you Big Game.
Hanging from Rafters
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:21 pm    Post subject:

mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
KingKobe20 wrote:
mad55557777 wrote:
J.C. Smith wrote:
Laker's Fan wrote:

Poor execution by Darvin. In closing he Should have had Wenyen in there with Troy Brown.

They have 3 guys on AD, denying both sides most of the time, and Pat Bev sucks at shooting and sucks at Finishing, Reaves was not helping. That’s why we need to go big because we can run a little high low. Also let’s not pretend AD is an elite passer or something. Coach sucks and lineup sucks

Agree...but most importantly...the front office sucks and that is the major problem. The team perhaps could overcome the rest but with the FO not focused on winning the team has no chance.
LakerSD
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:42 pm    Post subject:

Always starts at the top.

Hal Steinbrenner, Buss kids, list goes on and on.

Just (bleep) sell.
Laker_Jocker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:42 pm    Post subject:

Wow… just crap…
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17
Jump to: